Extra Party Guests?

My Badass Sweetheart

>>>Kai's POV<<<

"WHY THE HELL IS IT SO COLD?!" a high pitched voice screamed. *Sehun* "YAH! WHO ED WITH THE THERMOSTAT!"

"Language!" D.O. scolded. 

"I ALMOST DIED FROM FROSTBITE LASTNIGHT!" 

"Just turn up the heat now."

"I just did!"

"STOP YELLING!"

"STOP NAGGING!"

"MAKNAE!"

"UMMA!"

I groaned from the ruckus, shifting closer to the sleeping beauty beside me. Mari was still dead asleep, not even flinching one bit from the loud voices. "You guys are so loud!" I hissed.

"Omo!" Sehun gasped. "Look, look, look!" He pointed in my direction. 

'What?" D.O. widened his eyes. "OH!" 

Mari shifted a bit, snuggling her face into my chest. 

"Hyung why are you sleeping with Mari?!" Sehun pouted. "WHAT DID YOU DO TO HER?"

I lifted my head and pressed my index finger to my lips, "Shhh~She's still sleeping. Don't wake her." 

"Too late." Mari yawned and draped an arm over my torso. "You guys are too loud in the morning." 

"Sorry." I pecked her forehead. "I'll scold Sehunnie later." Mari giggled and rested her head on my chest.

"NO SKINSHIP WHEN I'M AROUND!" Sehun dove in between our bodies, separating us. "YOU TWO ARE GROSS!" He ended up shoving me off the couch. 

"YAH!" I landed on the floor with a loud thud. "Freakin' er!" Mari sat up and pushed Sehun off as well; I was his landing pad.

"Aw Mari why'd you push me?!" Sehun pouted. 

"Why'd you push him on top of me?!" I forced Sehun off me. 

Mari hopped off the couch, "Sehun was in my way. I have to leave now."

"Already?" I pouted. "You can't stay longer?"

"I can't miss the Minhee's birthday party. I helped plan it."

"True. I wish I could go."

"You've got practice mister. No skipping out."

"Aw, but I love going to parties."

"I'll bring you back a goodie bag."

>>>Myungsoo's POV<<<

*Where is Mari? We've got to go* 

"Dammit, I need to hurry." Mari burst throught the front door and ran straight up to her bedroom.

"Yah, do you know what time it is?" I called after her. "Minhee's birthday party is in thirty minutes and we still have to help decorate Ren's place!"

"I thought he said he already had that covered!"

"He just called me ten minutes ago. Something came up and he didn't have time to decorate."

"What?!" Mari rushed out of her room, all dressed up. *You really have gotten even prettier*

I smiled at her, "You should dress up more often."

"Why? I'm not pretty enough for you on a daily basis?"

"I didn't mean it like-"

"You never mean what you say." 

"Then you know I didn't mean to push you away two years ago."

Mari swallowed hard before answering, "Then I know you didn't mean it when you said "I love you" two years ago." 

"I-"

"Myungsoo," She sighed. "It's Minhee's birthday. You're one of her closests friends; so for her sake, I won't torture you for the night."

"Mari-"

"So please don't torture me. We can play nice for a friend's birthday right?" 

"Do you honestly think I like torturing you?"

"Yes."

"You're lying."

"Nuh uh."

"How do you know I like torturing you?"

"You sure seem to get a kick out of ruining every single relationship I've tried to have."

"That's not true."

"Now you're the one lying." She walked past me and opened the door. "Are you coming homewrecker?"

*I'm not a homewrecker... I'm just a jealous freak who refuses to let you go*

>>>Mari's POV<<<

"Mari~" Ren greeted as we stepped into the ballroom. 

"Damn this place is crowded. How many people did you invite?" I asked.

"Just a hundred or two. Minhee's got A LOT of friends and family."

"Dear god. Imagine the clean-up afterwards." 

"That's why we're leaving fifteen minutes early to let Sora handle that ." Ren winked. "I hope her cheap hired a cleaning crew after the night we bout to have!"

"Did you drink alcohol?" I frowned. "You seem way too hyper this early into the night?"

"I swear I think it's those damn cupcakes. I'm high on sugar tonight es!" Ren shimmied his way back onto the dance floor. 

*He's going to love partying it up in college*

"I think I worry for him more than you." Myungsoo laughed. 

"I don't have a problem with that. Please focus your full attention on Ren and not me!" 

"Yah-"

I grabbed a cupcake from the dessert table and shoved it into my mouth, "Mmmm cupcakes~"

"YAH!"

"I can't hear you! I'm high on sugar too!" I body rolled my way onto the dance floor, searching for an escape route in the process. I s through the crowd and spotted Sora.

"Sora unnie!" I waved. 

"There you are!" Sora squealed. Lord knows how she even managed to rush over to me in those ten inch heels and suffocate me in a tight hug. "Minhee should be arriving soon. We called her a few minutes ago."

"Oh good. I was wondering when the birthday girl would be coming."

"Did you know she was about to not show up to her own surprise birthday party? Minhee said she had lunch with her boyfriend and was about to cancel on our little "get together". 

"You're kidding."

"Do you know how hard it to get someone to come to their own surprise birthday party without telling them IT IS THEIR OWN SURPRISE BIRTHDAY PARTY?!"

"Well how'd you get her to come?"

"Oh, Ren made up some bull about Eunhee getting kidnapped and this was the location Minhee would have to come to pay the ransom money."

"WHAT?!"

"Chill. Eunhee already agreed to it."

"It's not that! You HAD to lie about a kidnapping?"

"What? It's not like she'll bring the cops. Ren told her if she brought any backup Eunhee would be shot."

"SORA! Are you kidding me?!"

"Do you want to let all our hard work waste away? I DON'T THINK SO."

I rolled my eyes and sighed, "You two are unbelievable." 

"I'll take that as a compliment." Sora giggled and sauntered off. 

"Hey Mari!" Ren called. He rushed over with a panicked expression, as if he heard his bias had just gotten a girlfriend. 

"What's wrong?" I asked. 

"You or Myungsoo need to leave. NOW." 

"Why?" 

"Taehee is here-" 

"Really? Doesn't she have-?"

"With extra party guests." *Oh this can't be good* "Look over there." He pointed to the main entrance. My eyes widened in horror as I saw Taehee surrounded by twelve amazingly good looking men.

One of them stood out. Dark brown hair, seductive hazel eyes, and a devilish smirk that never failed to make my heart race...

Kai

 

---End of Chapter 23---

 

 

 

Oooooooohhhh...Trouble's coming 0-0

 

 

 

 

 

Like Mah Story?! Subscribe and Comment!!! Both help me update faster xDDD