Airport Fiasco

My Badass Sweetheart

Music for later :) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b4l3eb4OSA4

>>>Mari's POV<<<

It was just one week before Christmas, which meant I was free of work AND school. Luckily EXO was given the opportunity to rest for the remaining year before resuming vigorious training in the new year. Lay told me the Chinese members were heading back to China to visit their families. It was time for everyone to fully enjoy the holidays, and I was starting mine with quality family time as well. My cousin Yumee was flying in for the holidays.

"Did you leave the house yet?! Yumee's plane is landing in less then a half hour! YOU CANNOT BE LATE." Grandma Kwon screeched. 

I grabbed my bag and slung it over my shoulder, trying to not to drop my phone in the process, "Yes, yes I'm leaving now. No need to worry."

"THAT HOPELESS GIRL IS DIRECTIONALLY CHALLENGED! If she doesn't see you she'll end up getting lost like last time!"

"Grandma please stop your worrying. I'm on my way to the airport right now."

"DON'T YOU DARE TAKE PUBLIC TRANSPORTATION. I REFUSE TO HAVE MY PRECIOUS GRANDBABY MUGGED AND !"

"Then how the hell do you suppose I get there? I can't walk on the freeway!"

"Well then, this would be a good time to go to the driveway and see your Christmas present!"

"You did not-" I dashed down the hallway and flung open the front door. "HOLY-" She got me a car. My crazy lovable old granny actually got me a shiny new sports car for Christmas.

"Pretty right?" Grandma Kwon chuckled. "No go put that driver's license to use. It's been sitting in your wallet for over a year." 

"Uh...thanks...grandma..." I was still in complete shock. "My lord..." 

"NOW GO ENJOY YOUR PRESENT AND PICK UP YOUR COUSIN!" 

"No need to tell me twice. Thanks again grandma!" 

 

------

 

"Aish where is she?" I was speed walking through the airport like a pissed off loan shark out to smack a for not paying up. "God dammit Yumee don't tell me you're lost again!" The airport was starting to feel like an endless maze, one there was no exit to. Yumee wasn't picking up her phone, which made my lost child cousin search even more frustrating.

Just as I was about to give up and call my grandmother I spotted Yumee. She was only twenty feet away! I bolted through the crowd of people that was beginning to form; I ended up tripping over a persons foot, nearly flattening my face if someone hadn't caught my arm.

"Kai was right, you're always falling over something." A male voice teased. "You okay there princess?"

I regained my balance and smiled, "Thank you for catching me Lay." *He must be heading off to China*

"Yixing where'd you go?" Luhan rushed over. "Oh hi Mari!" He waved once he saw me. Kris and Tao walked over as well.

"Hey guys, heading home for the holidays?" I asked. 

"You bet. I can't wait to see all my family members. I miss my cousins in-" 

I widened my eyes in horror. *Cousins? COUSINS!* "Yumee!" I gasped. 

"Huh? Yumee? What's that?" Luhan furrowed his brows. 

I panicked and pushed the confused deer out of my sight. Unfortunately Yumee had already disappeared. "Dammit!" 

"What's wrong?" Tao pouted. "Did you loose someone?" 

"Yeah!" I stomped my foot like an angry five year old. The four tall Chinese men in front of me chuckled at my mini tantrum. "It's not funny! My cousin Yumee just flew in from China and I can't find her! My grandmother is going to kill me for loosing her!" 

Lay gently patted my shoulder, "Calm down, we'll help you find her." 

"Our flight leaves in twenty minutes!" Luhan frowned.

"I'll help then." Lay brushed his gege away. 

I shook my head, "You guys go to your flight, I'll find my cousin. Don't worry about it." 

"Are you sure?"

"Hurry up and go enjoy your break! Annyeong!" I gave them each a hug and ran off. 

>>>Lay's POV<<<

"I hope she finds her cousin." Luhan mumbled.

"You're the one that didn't want to help." I jabbed his cheek with my index finger. "Bad Xiao Lu." 

"It's not that I didn't want to help! We have a flight soon!" 

"I'm just kidding, calm down hot head." I sighed. "I'm going to buy a drink, I'll be back."

"Can you bring me back bubble tea?" 

"Fine."

I blew my bangs out of my face as I approached a cafe. There was a grand piano decorated in festive garland and shiny ornaments for the holidays. I slid my fingers across the keys of the piano before approaching the counter, "One taro bubble tea and iced green tea latte please." I handed over a large bill, "Keep the change." 

The waiter smiled, "Wow, thanks. It'll be ready in five." Cue the music xD

I nodded politely and turned around, hearing the soothing piano music in the background. I watched as a young girl, who looked to be around Mari's age, gracefully glided her fingers throughout the piano keys. She had shoulder length chocolate brown locks and porcelain skin that made her hazel brown almond eyes even more radiant. Her delicate lips were tinted a tempting shade of pink. The twinkling bright lights above her head made her seem like an angel. "我的天使..." (Wǒ de tiānshǐ - My angel)

Time seemed to stop as I continued to listen to the pure bliss she was creating through those delicate fingers of hers. Every of a key made my heart beat a tiny bit faster. Who knew piano music could make you fall in love. 

"Sir, your drinks are ready." The waiter called.

"Ah thank you." I bowed and picked up the drinks. The girl stood up and picked up her belongings. *This is my chance!* "Excuse me!" I called out, hoping to get her attention. The angel girl turned her head, staring at me blankly. I could feel my face burn up as I met her gaze. *Keep your cool Yixing!* I slowly walked up to her, "Uh...hi there." The girl responded with a kind smile and a polite head nod. I was at lost for words...damn that blinding eye smile. "Uh...um..." *DO SOMETHING!*  Without thinking twice I stuck out the hand that was holding Luhan's drink, "B-bubble t-tea?" 

 

---End of Chapter 33---

 

 

Author's Note: I think you all know who's that angelic mystery girl that's got our unicorn love struck ;)

 

 

 

-Shin Yumee

-18 years old

-Mari's cousin from China

-Extremely gifted piano player

-Shy, timid, kindhearted

-Lacks self confidence 

 

 

Like Mah Story?! Subscribe and Comment!!! Both help me update faster xDDD