First Job

My Badass Sweetheart

>>>Mari's POV<<<

"We'd like you to become the new choreographer of our upcoming new boy group, EXO."

"Um-" I puffed my cheeks.

"PLEASE! WE ARE IN DESPERATE NEED OF A CHOREOGRAPHER!" Chanyeol begged. 

"Well I-"

A group of boys burst through the door, "Did she say yes?!" *God they're all good looking*

"She hasn't given her reply yet." Kai mumbled.

"Look," Mr. Sooman sighed. "I'm taking a huge risk hiring such a young and inexperienced girl like you."

"Gee, thanks." I replied sarcastically.

"But you've got talent. Pure, raw, talent that professionals I've hired in the past don't even come close to having. I saw it in the video Kai sent me from tonight's performance. If you don't want to become a trainee, fine. Become a part of making someone's dream come true." 

I felt a pang in my heart as I realized how cruel the trainee process was. Balancing school work and practice schedules on a daily basis was a real mission. Practicing an endless amount of hours everyday with the pressure to do well without knowing the a definite date of your debut, if you're even chosen to debut. Auditions were designed to bring out the strong and throw out the weak. Heck you could see it as survival of the fittest. Only the hardest working trainees could make their dreams come true. These boys have obviously worked hard if Lee Sooman was planning their debut. I examined all their facial expression; each and every one of them screamed, "SAY YES!"

"So what do you say? You're the only one I want as our choreographer." Kai grinned.

I closed my eyes and took a deep breath. *I can't believe I'm actually doing this*  I opened my eyes and gave Kai a genuine smile, "When do I start?"

The boys erupted in loud cheers and screams.

"Good answer." Kai gave me a thumbs up.

After another hour of reading and signing a bible thick contact I finally exited the building and headed home. I kept looking back as I walked home. Maybe it was just me being paranoid again after my first "kidnapping". Instead of feeling scared it felt like someone I already knew was watching me, in a good sense. *Heh, maybe it's mom and dad. Or maybe even a guardian angel* I smiled to myself and shook my head as I opened the door to my house.                          

>>>Kai's POV<<<

I followed her home, no not to "kidnap" or stalk her again. It was three in the morning and it's dangerous for a girl to be our by herself at this time of day. Too bad I couldn't walk and talk with her. I was afraid she'd accuse me of being a or serial killer again so I had to constantly duck behind trash cans and trees whenever she looked back. 

I cannot believe she actually accepted the job. It's going to be so much fun teasing working with her. After she entered her house safetly I jogged back to the dorm. I was guessing all the members were sleeping since all the lights were out. I lay down on my bed and stared up at the ceiling of my room. I glanced over at D.O. hyung, who was still wide awake. 

"Did you get a chance to talk to her?" D.O. asked, turning in my direction. 

"No." I sighed.

"Why not? I thought you walked her home."

"Technically, I didn't walk her home. I followed her without her knowing."

"That's stalking."

"I wasn't stalking, I was just making sure she went home safely."

"Why didn't you talk to her?"

I bit my lower lip, "I don't know."

"So you can drag Mari to the company building, against her will, and land her a job as our choreographer. BUT you can't make small talk for twenty minutes while walking her home?" 

I paused for a moment. *You wimp* "No." 

"You're never like this around other girls. You're always the one to make the first move." 

"Maybe I want her to make the first move."

"So you do like her!"

I shot up from bed, "No I don't!" 

D.O. burst out laughing, "You liked her that much that you kidnapped her and made her our choreographer?"

"That's ridiculous!"

"But it's true!" 

"No it's not!"

"You just said you wanted her-"

"Just shut up and go to sleep! I don't like her I just wanted a new choreographer so we could debut already!"

D.O. smirked. *Aish this hyung* "Whatever you say." 

 

---End of Chapter 4---

 

Comment and subscribe! Love you all <3