She's got one already

My Badass Sweetheart

>>>Mari's POV<<<

I stepped through the front door to find Myungsoo half dead on the couch. It was as if he was slipping in and out of consciousness half the time. 

I tossed my coat on the arm chair in front of me before taking a seat on the couch next to him. "What happened to you?" 

"I am never going to another birthday party ever again." He grumbled. "With the exception of yours."

"Ah wae? What happened? You look half dead."

"Fangirls...lots and lots of fangirls. And apparently ajumma fans." 

"Seems like real fun."

"I'm so sore! Those fangirls went crazy on me! I'm gonna kill Ren when I find him." *I owe him a big thank you* 

"Do you want an ice pack?"

Myungsoo narrowed his eyes at me, "You're being unusually nice...you haven't cursed at me since you came home." 

*Damn...I didn't even notice* "I'm just in a good mood. Don't spoil it."

"I take it you had fun at the birthday party?"

*My boyfriend said "I love you" and meant it. I could die happy tomorrow* "Uh huh." I nodded as a slight smile appeared on my face. "A lot more than you did."

"Ugh," Myungsoo groaned. "Can I get that ice pack now?"

"Sure. I'll be right back." 

>>>Myungsoo's POV<<<

Just as Mari left to get me the ice pack my phone rang. *CEO Kwon* "Good evening CEO Kwon."

"Myungsoo-ah how many times have I told you to stop calling me that?" The old woman sighed. 

"I prefer to be formal with you."

"Well, I won't be known as CEO Kwon much longer." 

"Why is that? Are you not in good health?"

"I don't have to DIE to let my grandbaby take over the company. What if I want to retire early after a more than sucessful career?"

"That may be so, but Mari might be too young and inexperienced to take over a multi-billion dollar company."

"You have a point. By the way, how is my precious Mari doing? Everything's going smoothly?"

"No death threats or attempted kidnappings so far."

"Good...but we can never be too sure with pyschotic assassins lurking around these days." 

"Is there something I should know about?"

"Just make sure you have a visual on Mari at all times."

"She'll hate me for watching her every move. And I don't feel like pushing her away when she's just barely starting to warm up to me."

"Aigoo! I know it must be so difficult living with her when she already has-"

"Myungsoo, I can't find the ice pack!" Mari shouted. "Can I just give you a bag filled with ice cubes?"

"Is that Mari? Say hi to her for me!" CEO Kwon chirped. "I miss her so much." 

"Ah yes, I will. What were you about to say earlier?"

"Huh? Say what?" 

"What does Mari already have?"

"Oh you don't know? My lord she must've forgot."

"Myungsoo answer me when I ask you something! I'm trying to ease your pain from you crazed fangirls!" Mari hollered. 

"Alright sorry, forget about the ice pack! I'll be fine!" I replied. "CEO Kwon-"

"Ahem!" CEO Kwon interrupted. "What did I say about calling me that?"

*You're kidding me* "Grandmother Kwon?"

"Much better!" The old woman answered in approval.

"Now what were you about to say?" *What does Mari already have? A BOYFRIEND?!*

"Oh goodness Myungsoo I'm so sorry. I'm being called for at a press conference. Bye-bye now!"

"Wait-"

"Take care now!" 

The line went dead. "AISH!" I whipped a pillow off the couch. "So frustrating!"

"Everything alright?" Mari asked. She sounded genuinely concerned. 

"WHAT DO YOU ALREADY HAVE?!"

 

---End of Chapter 27---

 

 

 

Like Mah Story?! Subscribe and Comment!!! Both help me update faster xDDD