A Whole Lotta Teasing with a Side of Hugs and Kisses

My Badass Sweetheart

>>>Kai's POV<<<

"This is him?" Myungsoo analyzed my body from head to toe. "Tch." 

I took a step forward, "Look here -"

"Stop it. I am not letting you two rip each others throats out in the middle of my bedroom." Mari pulled me back. "Kai don't start another fight." 

"Is he the reason why you insisted on going out today?"

"Myungsoo showed up drunk last night and woke up with a hangover in my bath tube. What was I supposed to do?" 

"Tell me! You called Ren over but not your own boyfriend?"

"He was the only one that knew about-" 

"About what? Cheating on me with a guy that probably can't-"

"Woah there, slow your roll," Mari poked my chest. "I have never cheated on you, especially not with that thing over there." 

"I'm right here you know!" Myungsoo clenched his teeth. 

"SHUT UP , NO ONE GIVES A !" Mari snapped. 

*Fiesty...I like that*

Mari pressed her palms against Myungsoo's back, pushing him out of her room. "Myungsoo, it's time for you to leave now." She managed to push him down the hall.

"No thanks, I'd rather stay." He leaned back, making it difficult for her to move him any further. 

"It's not a suggestion. It's an order. Leave or I throw your out on the streets myself." 

"I want to have a nice chat with your so-called boyfriend." 

"I need to have a chat with him myself so I need you to scram."

"I-"

"Okay now you're seriously being annoying." Ren yanked Mari's arms away and gently pushed her aside.  "This is how you manhandle an ." Ren swiftly punched Myungsoo's lower spine as he pinned the pansy's left arm over his shoulder, holding the right arm down to prevent further struggling.

"Ow!"

"Let's get a move on Kim Myungsoo. Mari, I'll call you later!" Ren winked at his best friend. I gratefully shut the door on their way out. 

I turned to Mari, staring her down with a cold expression. She averted my gaze by keeping her focus on her feet. *What am I going to do with you?*

"Kwon Mari," I sighed. "You don't have feelings for Kim Myungsoo, right?"

"Of course not!" She exclaimed. "I told you I was over-" 

"Was?" 

"I AM OVER HIM! Don't you dare use that past tense bull with me!" 

"Does he have feelings for you? He wants to win you back doesn't he? I'm so stupid, of course he wants to win you back. Why else would he show up drunk in the dead of night. And you probably want to break up with me and-" 

"Okay, fine! Yes, he has feelings for me. Yes, he wants to win me back. But, NO, I do NOT want to break up with you! I chose to keep Myungsoo a secret because if he found out about you he'd want to tear us apart; just like every single relationship I've attempted to have in the past." 

"You wanted to protect us?" 

"YES." 

"Pabo." I shook my head.

"Excuse me?!" Her cheeks turned red with fury. She's so cute when she's frustrated.

"Pabo-yah~" I stuck my tongue out at her. And oh boy did that blow her head off. 

"KIM JONGIN THIS ISN'T FUNNY!" She stomped down the hallway. I followed her in amusement. I was about to set foot in her room when she closed the door halfway, my arm was pushing against it. 

"Is my adorable baby mad?" 

"Ugh! I am so done with you!"

"I'm not." I forced the door open and threw her over my shoulder. My frustrated girlfriend pounded my back with her fist and kicked her legs wildly. Despite her efforts I stridded over to her bed and set- more like slammed- her into the soft comforter. I hovered over her body on all fours, trapping her petite body. 

"Get off!" Mari ordered. "I don't want to talk to you anymore!" 

"Then I'll talk to you." I gently grasped her hand and pressed it onto my cheek. Mari widened her eyes in response, clearly dumbfounded with my sudden action. "Mari-ah~" I cooed. 

"What?" Her cheeks flushed, she was beginning to simmer down. This time, from embarrassment.

"There are two people in a relationship. Two people to make endless memories Two people to share each others love. Two people to help carry each others burden. If Myungsoo was troubling you, you should've told me." 

"But you would've left me." Mari whispered, tears streaming down her cheeks. 

"Why would-" 

"Every single guy Myungsoo interfered with left me without a single doubt. I didn't want you-"

"I'm not one of those heartless guys. You know me better than that." 

"I know, I'm sorry." 

I kissed her tears away and pressed my forehead against her. "Pabo-yah, stop crying. You're lucky you're not wearing mascara or else you'd look like a raccoon right now." 

That earned a punch in the gut from her. "Stop teasing me!" 

 

---End of Chapter 47---

 

Don't forget to subscribe and comment MAH HOME SKILLET BISCUITS!

Both help me update faster xDDD