Spending the Night Over

My Badass Sweetheart

>>>Mari's POV<<<

"We're finally done!" Taehee clapped. "Good work everyone!" 

"It turned out pretty nice don't you think?" I turned to Kai, who responded with a head nod. *I almost forgot!* I ran back into the kitchen and gently lifted a large pink box off the counter. Carefully walking back out to Kai I presented him with a reward.

"What's this?" He questioned.

"You came here for cake right? Well...here's twelve mini ones."

Kai lifted the top of the box and smiled. 

"Oh pretty..." he snickered.

"Hey." I cracked a sly smile, "They were leftovers."

"I'm just playing with you. Thanks." He leaned over and planted a kiss on my forehead. "Do you want me to walk you home?"

"You have cupcakes to deliver to your groupmates."

"I'll have D.O. hyung take them."

"No can do. I'm helping Taehee clean up." D.O. patted my shoulder. "Good luck carrying those home."

I slipped on my coat. "It's fine. Ren can-"

Taehee walked by, "Ren just left ten minutes ago. He said Sora needed him for something important." 

"Okay then..." *I'll be fine. It's not that late* "I can walk home by myself. Don't worry about me." 

"Are you kidding me? The last time you walked by yourself you were kidnapped."

"You were the one that kidnapped me."

"You're lucky it was me. What if it was some ert?"

*Look who's talking* I rolled my eyes, "Well how else am I supposed to get home? Dammit I'll just have to call Myungsoo to pick me up."

"That of a housemate that wanted to kiss you?" Kai growled. "NO."

"Kai-"

"You two live in the same house. He spends enough time with you already. Crash at EXO's dorm for the night."

"Don't be ridiculous, Myungsoo will kill me if he finds out." 

"Since when do you care about what he thinks?"

"I don't."

"Then come back to my place.You can finally meet all the members of EXO."

"I don't have any extra clothes."

"Wear mines." 

My cheeks turned pink again. "Uh..."

"Please~we haven't spent any time together lately. I miss you."

*This kid...* "Fine."

"YES."

"But what am I supposed to tell Myungsoo?"

Taehee pulled out her phone. "I got you covered hun. I'll tell Myungsoo you're staying with me for the night."

"Oh, why can't I just stay with you-"

"TOO LATE. You already said yes to me. Let's go!" Kai pushed me out the door. "Hyung I'll see you later!"

D.O. and Taehee waved goodbye to us. I smiled at the two and whispered to my boyfriend, "Don't you think they'd make a cute couple?"

"Who? D.O. hyung and Taehee noona?" 

"Yeah. Didn't they look cute together?"

"I think we look cuter." 

"Yeah, yeah, alright. But seriously, I think they'd go well together."

"D.O. did seem extra bubbly around Taehee tonight."

"Will you talk to him?" 

"Sure. Why not?"

"Really?"

"He teases me all the time about you. It's payback time."

"Aw you think about me a lot? How cute." I pinched his cheeks. 

"I'm always thinking about you...pabo." Kai mumbled as he blushed.

"Cheesy much?"

"You know you love that about me."

"Uh huh." 

"Yah, don't you think about me too?"

*Of course I do* "Meh." I shrugged.

"YAH!" Kai playfully kneed the side of my thigh. "Don't meh me!" 

"I'm just joking!" I laughed. "How can I not think of you? You're hard to forget."

"So everything reminds me of you?"

"You could say that."

>>>Kai's POV<<<

I opened the front door to the dorm. "I'M HOME." I kicked off my shoes and led Mari inside. "YAH. I BROUGHT FOOD."

EXO came pouncing in like hungry tigers hunting for prey. 

"Mari!" Sehun rushed over and gave her a big hug. "You came to visit!"

"Hey Mari." Luhan waved. 

"Is this Jongin's new girlfriend?" Chen asked. "Aigoo our Kkam Jong finally did something worthwhile in his life."

"No cupcakes for you!" I set the box down.

"Don't be mean Kai." Mari gently handed a cupcake to Chen. "Here you go."

Chen gladly accepted the cupcake, "Yeah Kai, don't be mean. You have such a nice girlfriend. I'm Chen by the way."

"Nice to meet you Chen. I'm Mari." 

"Mari it's good to see you again!" Chanyeol rushed over, tackling her with a bear hug. 

"Can you guys keep your hands to yourself? You're suffocating her." I mumbled.

"We can't help it! She's just so huggable!" Baekhyun hyung hugged her tightly. "Aigoo so cute! I can't wait to see what my future nieces and nephews will look like."

Mari's expresson darkened. *Oh . Baekhyun hyung is scaring her* I pulled him away. "Alright stop it. I don't want you scaring her off." *Although we would make some pretty cute kids*

"Mari, meet the rest of EXO. You already know Luhan and Chen over there. These guys make up EXO-M." I pointed to each member as I said their names, "Xiumin, also known as baozi hyung-"

"Baozi?" She raised her eyebrows.

"Boazi." I nodded, continuing with the introduction, "Kris hyung, Lay hyung, and Tao the maknae." 

"Nice to meet you all, my name is Kwon Mari." 

"Annyeong!" EXO-M waved happily. 

"Hey, where is D.O. hyung?" Sehun glanced around the dorm. 

"He's helping out a friend. He'll be back soon." I explained. 

 “Anyone want something to drink?” Tao asked.

“Did you get more coffee?” Kris shoved the rest of his cupcake down his throat.

“French roast.” Tao replied. “Anyone one else want some?”

“Heh, Sora unnie loves that flavor.” Mari walked up to the fridge.

“Who?” Kris widened his eyes. He seemed oddly interested.

“Sora, she’s just a close friend of mine. She’s addicted to coffee.”

“So is duizhang.” Tao whispered. “He drinks at least two cups every day.”

“So does Sora unnie. Maybe they can become coffee buddies.” Kris mumbled something in Chinese. Mari stared at him intently, responding to him in Chinese.

"You speak Mandarin?!" Luhan gasped.

Mari nodded. "I lived in Changsha with a cousin for three years."

"Lay hyung is from Changsha!" Sehun poked Lay's arm multiple times. 

"Really?"

"Uh...yeah." Lay reponded quietly. 

"Can you speak any other languages?" Kris questioned. "I know Mandarin, Cantonese, English, and of course, Korean."

"Uh..." Mari bit her lip. "If you don't count Korean, than roughly about six different others...give or take." 

"YOU KNOW SEVEN LANGUAGES?! How is that even possible?!" 

"I moved around a lot as a kid."

I took a seat next to her on the couch, "So new country means new language?" 

"Pretty much. My grandmother could never stay in one place for a very long time due to work."

"So what do you speak? I'm curious. Maybe you can be our translator instead of our choreographer."

"Korean, Mandarin, Cantonese, English, Japanese, French, and Thai." 

"Wow." EXO awed.

Suho glanced at his watch,"Hey Mari it's already past midnight. Do you want one of us to walk you home?"

"Uh..." Mari nudged my arm.

"Oh! She's staying with us for the night. That's okay right?" I glanced at Suho and Kris, waiting for their approval. The two leaders stared at each other for a moment; Kris shrugged his shoulders. 

Suho turned back to me and nodded, "Sure."

Sehun grabbed her arm and pulled her off the couch, "YAY! Mari you can share my room with me!" 

*Do you hear yourself?* I yanked her out of the idiot maknae's grasp, "Not a chance. She's bunking with me."

"But what about D.O. hyung? Where is he going to sleep when he gets back?"

"Well what about Luhan hyung? Where was he going to sleep if Mari shared your room?"

Sehun blinked innocently, "On the living room couch."

"YAH!" Luhan whipped a pillow at Sehun. "Kai, she's sleeping in your room. NO ONE TOUCHES MY BED." He stormed into his room.

Mari whispered into my ear, "I'm sleeping in D.O's bed?" 

"Mmhmm." I began pushing her down the hall. 

"Wait, but that's mean. I can't kick him off his own bed."

I opened the door to my room, "You're right."

Mari turned to face me, "So that mean I-"

"Can sleep in my bed with me." Before she could even respond I lunged at her, forcing in into the room. The bedroom door slammed shut and locked with a soft click.

 

---End of Chapter 20--- 

 

 

God damn that was a long update...GET READY FOR ANOTHER ONE. DOUBLE UPDATE xDDDD

 

 

Like Mah Story?! Subscribe and Comment!!! Both help me update faster xDDD