Peace Treaty

My Badass Sweetheart

>>>Mari's POV<<<

As soon as our week long stay at the estate ended Ren didn't waste anytime helping me move into my new apartment. He even dragged Sora along to help with unpacking all the moving boxes. 

"How did get Myungsoo to let you move out?" Ren asked.

"Infinite's dorm isn't too far away."  I sighed. "Myungsoo can check up on me whenever he wants."

"Well, at least it's better than living with him under the same roof."

"I know. At least now Kai's able to visit me without having to climb a thirty foot tree."

"He climbed a tree just to visit you?"

"It's a long story...but he did it effortlessly unlike your fail or an attempt."

"Shut up! These hands were made to be photographed, not climb the world's largest oxygen provider." 

I rolled my eyes as I dug through my suitcase. I came across a tiny box with a my name on it. *Myungsoo...* I had forgotten to open the Christmas present he gave me before he left for Hong Kong. I opened the top of the box. *Wow*

"Are you going to wear it?" Ren whispered over my shoulder.

"Hell I'd wear it." Sora widened her eyes. "It's beautiful!"

"Are you two crazy?" I stared at the golden Infinite necklace in my palm. I should've known Myungsoo would give me something this cheesy.  "I can't wear this."

I gently placed the necklace back into it's box. I hid the present within the books of the bookshelf. Ren gawked at me. "Why the hell not? It's gold!" 

I backhanded his stomach, "It seems that you've forgotten about my boyfriend." *Wearing this necklace would be cheating on Kai..*

"Kai doesn't seem like the jealous-" I gave him an unamused stare. "Oh...so you got yourself a possessive boothang huh?"

"More or less."

"He's not clingy right?"

"Nah, he's just a skinship freak." 

"Wow, I thought you hated that kind of stuff."

"Not if it's with Kai. It's less nauseating when your boyfriend is the one hugging you." 

"I see. You really have changed huh?"

"Not really."

"Yes you have." 

"How?"

"You are not the unemotional cold everyone feared."

"Do you hear him?" I glanced at Sora.

Sora giggled, "Sweetie, I'm going to have to agree with my baby brother on this one. You were quite cold before your little boyfriend came along."

"I wasn't-"

"Oh please, we loved you nevertheless. If anything I like this new fluffy adorable bunny Kai has managed to bring out in you."

*What the hell?* "Fluffy?! I am anything but-"

"It's called having FEELINGS. It's something every human being has. Although you've managed to keep them locked up for most of your life...until now." Ren smirked. 

"Until now?"

"Kai turned you into a lovey dovey mushball~" I was about to knock him out with my fist but he caught my wrist just before I reached his face. I couldn't tell if my anger was fueled by Ren's teasing or the embarrassing truth. "So, are you and Kai coming to the fabulous Park Sibling New Years Eve party tomorrow night? Have Kai invite all his little band members!"

"I can't." 

"WHY THE HELL NOT? WE'RE SUPPOSED TO PARTY THE NIGHT AWAY LIKE WE DO EVERY NEW YEARS EVE!"

"You invited Myungsoo, am I right?"

"I can un-invite him." Sora suggested. 

Ren shook head, "Nah, that's rude. Mari just tell him about Kai."

"Yah, she can't do that!"

"Then at least be friends again. The three of us use to be so close before hell broke out between you and Myungsoo."

Ren was right. The three of us had a bond no one from the outside could break. The three of us relied on each other. Despite what Myungsoo had done to me Ren didn't deserve to be stuck in the middle of our feud. I felt bad for Ren having to suffer seeing two of his closest friends constantly argue and despise each other.

I let out an audible sigh before responding, "Alright. I'll make up with Myungsoo." 

"Thank you." Ren smiled as he held my hand. 

*I'd only doing this for you, idiot*

>>>Myungsoo's POV<<<

I gave Mari a questioning look, "I'm surprised you asked me to meet you here."

We stood in front of her apartment building in the middle of the night. She had asked me to meet her as soon as I got back from Hong Kong. I wanted to sleep because of jet lag but meeting her was definately more important.

"I want to be friends again." She muttered. 

*What?* "Come again?" I tried my best to hold back a smile. I've been wanting to hear those words for a while now. 

"I want to stop being enemies."

"I never saw you as an enemy."

She mumbled something inaudible, most likely an insult. Mari narrowed her eyes at me, "Don't get any funny ideas here. I just want things to go back to the way they use to be...for Ren's sake."

"No objections to that." 

"Good. Then I guess I'll be seeing you at the New Years Eve party tomorrow night?"

"Are you gonna be my date?" 

Mari frowned, I was obviously pushing our reestablished friendship.

"Kidding, just kidding." I held my hands up in defense.

"Good night Myungsoo."

I patted her head, "Good night Mari." 

 

 

---End of Chapter 38---

 

Mari's Apartment:

Kai & Mari's Bedroom

Guest Bedroom (Kai)

Living Room

Kitchen (Mama Kyungsoo would approve)

Bathroom

Balcony

 

Like Mah Story?! Subscribe and Comment!!! Both help me update faster xDDD