First Kiss

My Badass Sweetheart

>>>Kai's POV<<<

 "Let's just kiss..."

Those were the last words I heard before refusing to listen to anything else being said. That man bastard behind my girlfriend...who the hell is he? 

"Kai." Mari breathed. That look on her face: terrified and speechless. A look of being caught in the middle of committing a crime...cheating. *Nice going Kai. You can't even keep your first relationship together for more than a week* 

"Sorry for disturbing you. I won't come back." I turned around, keeping my head down. *I guess I know why she's so hesitant about skinship with me. She'd rather experience it with someone else* I was halfway out the front yard when I felt something hard slam against my back. The sudden impact had me stumbling forward. A pair of slender arms wrapped around my abdomen from behind and pull me into a tight embrace. I could hardly breath from the tight constrain. 

"Don't leave!" a voice muffled. *Mari* the vibrations of her voice sent butterflies whirling in the pit of my stomach. Her face was buried in my back, letting her hot breath melt my anger away. 

"Yah-" I tried gently peeling her hands off. Her grip only tightened even more. Any tighter as my lungs could give out any second. "You're cutting off my oxygen supply!" Mari loostened her grip on me, muttering a barely audible apology. I looked down at her arms, still hugging me. "Mari," I grinned, "You can let go of me now."

"You won't run away?"

*After the hug you just gave me. How could I?* "I won't run away." Mari released me. I around and felt a pang nearly shatter my heart as I saw her slightly red and puffy eyes. *Was she crying?* I grasped her hand and sloewly caressed her soft cheek, "Did I make you cry?"

She bit her lip and shook her head, "No, I was just scared...that's all." 

"Scared?"

"I thought you'd break up with me and never want to see me again without hearing my explanation."

"Sorry, I just didn't know how else to react after seeing...that...guy."

"I promise, there's nothing between me and that . There never will be."

*That's what I like to hear* "Then why is he in your house?"

"He has to live with me until my grandmother comes back. Grandma Kwon thinks it's too dangerous for her "precious" heiress to live alone without some form of protection."

"She really expects Infinite's L to be able to protect you?"

"I'm still trying to understand her crazy granny brain. I'm sorry for not telling you about this earlier; I just found out yesterday and-"

"It's not your fault."

"I am so glad you understand." She sighed in relief and smiled warmly. "You have no idea how much I hate him."

"So you two have history?"

"Remember my response to your question about past relationships?"

"Yeah, you said you almost had one." 

"Well...that was him. Kim Myungsoo was almost my first boyfriend."

>>>Mari's POV<<<

"Come again?" Kai widened his eyes. "You almost dated an idol?"

"Eh~" I always felt uneasy whenever I talked about what happened between me and Myungsoo. "Yeah..."

"Really?"

"He used to live next door to me when we were kids. He told me he loved me when I finally entered high school but never officially made me his girlfriend."

"He confesses to you but refuses to date you?"

"Myungsoo was a trainee during the time and didn't exactly have time to date. He told me to wait for him...so I did, for two years."

"Mari-"

"But um, a month before his debut he told me I was just being a pain in the ...an added annoyance that he didn't need in his life."

"Did you-"

"I got over it. I wasn't hard moving on from a jerk like him. But..."

"But..."

"But, it's like he refused to let me find happiness with someone else. Everytime I became interested in a new guy he always found some way to sabotage my chances at new love."

"As your boyfriend, I can't help but be a tad curious about-" 

"Boyfriend? We're still together?" I teased, raising an eyebrow. "I-" He cut me off with his lips crashing against mines. 

 "Mmhmm~" he hummed, still locking lips with me. *I'll take that as a yes* I couldn't help but smile as I tugged at his shirt's collar, deepening the kiss. I felt him smirk as his hands yanked me forward, causing me to yelp. He chuckled and planted a few wet kissed on my cheek. "We are definately still together." 

"Aw look at that, the awkward turtle couple finally had their first official kiss!" I recognized Ren's fanboying voice anywhere. "This moment needs to be framed!" I giggled as Kai titled his head down, our noses made contact with each other.  "Hold that pose!" Ren fumbled with his phone and took a snapshot.

"I think that's your cue to leave." Kai whispered. 

"Already?" I pouted.

"You have school remember?"

"I could always ditch."

"No way. You need to go to class and stop taking naps in high trees."

I sighed as we parted, "Alright." 

"I'll pick you up after school today."

"Okay. Work hard during practice!" I waved goodbye and ran off to Ren.

"Bye Mari's boothang!" Ren wiggled his fingers and linked arms with me. "You two are so cute together! So when's the wedding?"

"Yah!" my cheeks heated up. "We are nowhere near ready for that!"

"I can dream can't I? If you two do ever end up getting married I want to be your-"

"You cannot be my maid of honor. I'll probably pick Sora for that." 

"Who said I wanted to be your maid of honor? I deserve something MUCH better than that!"

"What? You'd want to be Kai's best-"

"NO! I wanna be your of honor! I'm your best for life remember?"

I nodded and laughed, "Sure. You get to be my esteemed of honor."

"YES!" Ren shot his fist in the air. "You plan on telling Myungsoo about Kai?"

"How did you know about Myungsoo?"

"I saw the whole show from down the block."

"All of it?" I bit my bottom lip and frowned in embarrasment. *There goes my tough girl rep -__-*

"Right down to the kiss." Ren smirked. "So, how do you plan on telling your new little housemate?"

"I'm not going to. He doesn't need to know anything about Kai." 

"Why?"

"If Myungsoo finds out he might try to ruin my relationship. And this is the one relationship I want to keep together."

"You really like this Kai guy don't you?" 

*Of course I do...I wouldn't have let him be my first kiss if I didn't* "I'm dating him for a reason right?"

 

 

---End of Chapter 14---

 

MAH KAI AND MARI FEELS!!!!!

Oh yeah! Give it to meh!

 

 

 

Like Mah Story?! Subscribe and Comment!!! Both help me update faster xDDD