Midnight Swim (Luhan Special)

My Badass Sweetheart

>>>Woori's POV<<<

The party was still going strong and I had a feeling it was going to stay that way till sunrise."I'm so tired~" I groaned, resting my head on Mari's shoulder. 

Mari pouted, "But it's only 12:30!"

"My feet are hurt like a ." 

"Then go sit down, stupid. You complain too much."

"Shut up!" I playfully punched her arm. 

"Let's go to the pool. You can soak your old granny feet there." 

"I do not have old granny feet! And why the pool?" 

"Why not the pool?" It took a few seconds for the light bulb in Mari's head to turn on. "Sorry, I forgot...you can't swim."

I bit my lip nervously, "Nevermind. It's fine, let's just go."

"I can just get Ren to give you a foot massage."

"He's drunk. I don't need him puking on my feet. Let's go to the pool." 

"I don't-"

"Are you afraid of water too"

"I know how to swim! And I am not afraid of water...unless it's falling from the sky...accompanied by the occasional thunder and lightning."

"You big baby."

"You're a baby!"

"I'm twenty two." 

"One hell of a baby-faced twenty two year old." Mari rolled her eyes. "Follow me." She motioned me to followed her. 

"What about your boyfriend?" I pointed at the skinny tan kid with the everlasting smirk on his face. 

She glanced at Kai before shrugging, "He's busy with his hyungs." 

After navigating through a series of hallways we ended up at a double door entrance. Mari gently pushed the doors open and stepped aside, "Grannies first." She bowed. 

"I'm going to shove you into the pool." I mumbled. My teasing dongsaeng only chuckled in response before following me to the edge of the pool. I slipped off my heels and tossed them aside, happy to be free from the fashionable torture devices. Slowly dipping my toes into the shallow end of the pool. I decided to sit down and causiously scoot over to the deeper end of the pool. I dunk both my legs into the cold water, instantly soothed my aching feet. "Holy- I should've complained to you earlier." 

Mari giggled, "You complain too much." She sat down next to me.

"Me? No way, you should try spending the whole entire day with Ayeon." 

"Ayeon doesn't-"

"Don't say my full name out loud! Don't attract attention! I don't want my dad to win the election! President this president that! AAAAH!" 

"You can't blame her. If her dad becomes president we won't be able to see her as often anymore. I'm going to miss spending time with Ayeon."

"Yeah, and I'll be forced to be chased by ferocious guard dogs while she sneaks out the back window of the Blue House!" 

"Sounds like you need a helping hand from TaeAn." 

"Yang TaeAn is not a force to be reckoned with. She could snap someone's neck off within a second." I shuddered at the image of our best friend. TaeAn had always been a reserved and mysterious person with an iron fist that could take ANYONE out with a single punch. I love her to death, but she was the scariest and most unpredictable eighteen year old I had ever met. 

"But she's a good person. TaeAn is always there to help when you need it most." Mari beamed. 

"Aish, Ren was right. You really have turned into a marshmallow."

"What-"

"You never look on the bright side of anything. What happened to my lovable ice princess?"

"I was never-"

"Never what?" Kai interrupted. He smiled and walked up to Mari, wrapping an arm around her shoulder. A gentle peck on the cheek from him was all it took to make her cheeks turn pink. "I've been looking for you, Princess."

Mari puffed her cheeks, "I've been here, with Woori unnie." She seemed somewhat flustered. I take it she hasn't adjusted to the skinship part of relationships just yet. 

*Don't worry Mari. Being a marshmallow suits you quite well* "Kim Jongin, you've done well." I shot him an enthusiastic thumbs up. I stood up and grabbed a towel from one of the lounge chairs to try my legs. 

"Um...thanks?" Kai furrowed his brows.

"Kkam Jong!" A tall red haired male with doe eyes ran up to Kai. *Wow...and I was called baby-faced* "Manager Hyung wants us to go home, it's getting late."

"But it's New Years!" Kai whined. "I want to stay longer."

"Make an excuse." I sauntered over. "Tell him you fell into the pool and that you can't leave until your clothes fully dry." 

"And you are?" Baby-faced male raised an eyebrow.

"Jung Woori, nice to meet yah, kid." 

"I'm Luhan. And I'm twenty two years old...not a kid like this guy next to me." Luhan nudged Kai.

"Hey, I'm not a kid either!" Kai pouted. Mari snickered and pinched his cheek.

"Our manager can tell if we're lying or not. I can't just say I fell into a pool, that's stupid." Luhan replied matter-of-factly. 

*I don't like your attitude* "Then make the lie true." I grinned deviously. 

"Wha-" Before Luhan could say another word I used all my strength to shove him overboard, headfirst into the cool water. Mari gasped, Kai shielded her with his body from the large splash Luhan had made going into the pool. 

Luhan resurfaced with a furious glare. His chest heaved as he tried to steady his breathing. "What the hell was that for?!" He swam up to the edge of the pool.

"Yeah, what the hell did you do that for? You got me wet too!" Kai growled, examining his wet back. "Aish, I don't have any extra clothes!" 

"We can go ask Ren for one of his shirts." Mari suggested. "And a complete set of new clothes for Luhan..."

"What is wrong with you woman?!" Luhan swam up to the edge of the pool. 

I bent my knees down, making direct eye contact with those adorably angry doe eyes of his. I whispered, "Now you don't have to lie to your manager."

"I think it would've been better if I was rescuing someone from drowning." 

"And make you a hero? Please, you are just too cute to play Superman." I gently patted the top of his wet head like a puppy.

"I'll show you cute." Luhan snatched ahold of my wrist. 

>>>Luhan's POV<<<

Woori let out a gasp before being forcefully yanked into the water. I chuckled as she splashed around a bit, flailing her arms wildly.

"LUHAN!" Mari screamed. "She can't swim!" 

I widened my eyes in horror, "WHAT?!" I dove back underwater. The way her eyes were gently closed and her hair floating around her everywhere, she looked somewhat...beautiful. Maybe it was just the water pressure messing with my head but I felt like I could stare at her forever. As mesmerizing as she was unconcious I knew it would be better if I could stare at her if she wasn't dead. I took her arm by the side and held her by the waist. I swam back to the surface. Mari and Kai helped me lift her out of the pool and gently lay her down on the floor. 

Mari checked to see if she was breathing, "She's not breathing!"

The guilt was already building up inside of me. *You are not dying on me, Jung Woori* "Move! I know CPR." I hopped out of the pool and shoved Mari and Kai aside. 

I began to do CPR by compressing her chest. I bit my lip, I had to blow air into next. She was going to kill me for making lip to lip contact with her when if she woke up. *BE A MAN* My lips sealed with hers. I repeated the procedure once more before she began coughing, choking up water. I sighed in relief, heavily panting.

Mari draped a towel over Woori's shoulders and patted her back. "Unnie are you alright?" 

"I'm f-fine." Woori shivered in response, pulling the towel closer to her trembling body. 

"I'm sorry." I choked out. "I'm so sorry. I didn't know you couldn't-"

Woori raised her hand, silencing my apologies. She exhaled, "Please, do not do that again." 

Ren staggered in, still a bit tipsy. "What the hell happened in here?" He pointed at me and Woori, "Did you two just decide to take a lap around the pool?"

"I'll explain later." Mari patted him on the shoulder. 

"Dammit, and I just had that damn pool cleaned by Eunhee and Eunmi." 

"Can you give Luhan and Kai a new set of clothes?"

"Depends," Ren folded his arms. "Will they clean mah pool?" 

Mari rolled her eyes and shoved Ren into the water. 

 

---End of Chapter 44---

 

 

Don't forget to subscribe and comment MAH HOME SKILLET BISCUITS!

Both help me update faster xDDD