Man Up (Sehun Special)

My Badass Sweetheart

>>>Sehun's POV<<<

Eunmi's eyes were blank. I couldn't tell if she was going to yell or strangle me.

"YOU BASTARD!" She clenched her fist. Her knuckles turned white. * SHE'S GOING TO DO BOTH* 

"W-wait-" I held my hands up in defense. 

"I WASTED AN AMAZING OPPORTUNITY FOR YOU? SOME SPOILED WHINY BABY?!" 

"HEY! I am no spoiled whiny baby!"

"YES YOU ARE."

"AM NOT."

"ARE TOO."

"AM NOT."

"ARE-"

"You es better stop fighting and help with the decorations or else I'll kick your asses out of this house!" Ren growled. "You two are fighting, do you know what that means?" 

We stared at him, unable to respond. 

"It means that YOU are not doing any work. Which also means I am doing more work! AND MAH FABULOUS LAZY SHOULD NOT BEING DOING ANY UNNECESSARY ADDED WORK."

I gritted my teeth, "She-"

"I DON'T GIVE A FLYING ABOUT YOU STARTED IT. Now put on a smile and get your asses out there with them damn Christmas lights and decorate the trees out front. There's a ladder by the front door if you need one."

"Yah-"

"GO DO IT AND ENJOY THE GREATEST ING TIME OF THE YEAR!"

I snatched Eunmi's arm and a box of Christmas light, "Yes sir!" I dragged her outside to one of the nearby pine trees. "Jeez, he's scary when he's mad." I mumbled. 

"Yeah...hey, I'm sorry for yelling at you earlier. I have a bit of a short temper...I didn't mean to provoke you." Eunmi bit her lower lip.

*Wow, she actually apologized. Wasn't expecting that* "It's fine. I'm sorry for yelling at you too." I said as I set up a ladder. 

"Let me go up." She brushed me aside. 

"No way. I'll do it. It's dangerous for a girl to go up there." 

"I won't be able to catch you if you fall, idiot." 

"Eunmi-"

"I'm going up. Hold the ladder for me chingu~" Eunmi proceeded to climb up the ladder, stringing colorful Christmas lights along the way.

"Be careful." *Please don't fall*

"I'm being careful." 

"So um..." 

"What?" Eunmi sighed. "What now?"

"I know I give up an immature vibe but I just like being a kid." I gripped the cold metal ladder. "I don't want to grow up." 

"Don't want to...or scared of?"

I looked up at her smiling face, a smile that showed she genuinely cared about my feelings. 

"Both." 

"There's no shame in wanting to stay young. But it wouldn't hurt for you to man up just a tiny bit." Her smile turned into a teasing smirk.

"Yah! I am a man!"

The girl had the nerve to stick her tongue out at me, "You just said you were a kid."

"I can be a manly...kid." I furrowed my brows at my own nonsense. Eunmi burst out laughing as she finished hanging the last of the Christmas lights. "Stop teasing me so much!" 

"Sorry I-" Eunmi lost her balance on the ladder. "Eeep!"

"YAH!" I fell backwards into the snow with Eunmi's petite body on top of mine. I was glad the snow had cushioned the impact. 

"Oh my gosh! I am-"

"See, I am a man. I was able to catch you. You're not hurt are you?" 

Eunmi giggled as her delicate fingers brushed my wet bangs out of my eyes, "You couldn't catch yourself though. You should start working out."

>>>Eunmi's POV<<<

I rolled off of Sehun, sinking down into the cold fluffy snow next to him. I stared up into the blue-ish grey sky, snow was beginning to fall. "You can go in if you want."

"Nah, I'll stay here."

"Don't blame me if you catch a cold."

"What about you? What if you get sick?" Sehun pouted. 

"I don't get sick easily."

"Well...a real man does not leave a young lady by herself in the cold."

"Again with the-"

"Just let me stay with you!" 

I stared at him, wide eyed. His cheeks were flushed. "Tch. You big baby." 

"Yah~" Sehun laughed and stood up. "Come on." He extended his arm out to me. 

"No~ I said I wanted to stay here." 

"Take my hand."

"Are you trying to be manly and prove your strength to me?"

"No." 

I raised my eyebrows. *He's admitting to being a wimp?*

"I understand I can never be some strong manly beast that fangirls can go nuts over."

"Got that right." I chuckled, placing my hand into his palm. 

He surprised me next by kneeling down on one knee. Sehun smiled and gently kissed my frozen hand, "But I can be a wonderful gentleman that you can fall head over heels for." 

 

---End of Chapter 36---

 

 

Like Mah Story?! Subscribe and Comment!!! Both help me update faster xDDD