Duizhang's Rival (Kris's Birthday Special)

My Badass Sweetheart

>>>Kris's POV<<<

It's been a while since EXO has had a day off from the usual daily practice schedules. Xiumin, Tao, and Luhan were off playing soccer with some Ren guy I've never heard of. Lay, Chen, Suho, and Sehun decided to catch a movie. Chanyeol, Baekhyun, and D.O. wanted to stay home and relax. Kai...apparently he has a girlfriend; her name is Kwon Mari but that's pretty much all I know. I haven't gotten the chance to meet her yet. The lovesick sap kept going on and on about how much he looked forward to spending the entire day with her.

Everyone was out enjoying the free day while I was wasting the hours away staring at the busy streets of downtown Seoul from table at a coffee house. "What a boring day..." I muttered as I finished off my coffee. *Better order another refill...* I raised my hand and waited for a waiter.

"How may I help you sir?"

"Can I get another refill of French Roast with extra cream and sugar?" 

"I'm very sorry. The young miss over there just ordered the last of our French Roast for the day." The waiter pointed to young woman who seems to be in her early twenties. Long auburn hair, milky white skin, golden brown almond eyes, and delicate...pink...kissable...lips...God damn

"Sir? Can I get you anything else?"

"Huh? Uh, no thanks." I shook my head. The waiter bowed and walked off. 

"Excuse me." A female sounding voice called. "The blonde with the face." 

I made direct eye contact with the woman that stole the last of my favorite coffee. "What?"

"Can you not stare at me like some ?"

"What?"

"Thank you~ " She took a sip of my French Roast. 

"Yah!" I shouted. "Brunette with the plastic face!"

The woman laughed and pointed at her elegant features, "This is all natural honey. If anyone has had some work done its obviously you. By the way, my name is Sora. Nice to meet you!"

*This is one crazy lady...* "You obvious need to get your eyes checked because I was born good looking. I don't need make-up, unlike you who  probably spends an extra hour in front of the mirror, every morning, just to hide all that ugly you got goin' there."

"Spare me the lies. I know for a fact you use BB cream since the skin tone of your face does not match the rest of your body. You obviously need help blending or you're just colorblind."

"I rather be colorblind than ugly."

" for you cuz you're both. Congratulations~" She clapped sarcastically. 

I rolled my eyes. *She's not worth your time...even if she is amazingly hot* I was relieved to see her get up from her seat and head towards the exit of the cafe. I could finally enjoy the rest of-

"STOP THAT BASTARD!" An old woman screeched. "He stole my purse!" I turned my head to see a masked man sprinting down the pavement. The cops were already tailing him, but the crowded sidewalks were making it easier for the thief to blend in with other people. I stood up from my chair, planning on knocking the guy out as he came by. Just as the thief was approaching he suddently tripped over something and fell flat on his face. 

Sora stepped from behind me and bent down to pick up the old lady's purse. The thief groaned in pain and latched onto her ankle. She yelped in pain. "Yah let go!"

Without even realizing it, I wrapped an arm around her waist and pulled her close to me. I stomped on the 's back with my foot, "Let go of her before I break your back." The man immediately released her ankle and remained on his stomach.

I glanced at Sora, who was just smiling at me. She held her coffee cup out in front of my lips, "Coffee?" 

"What?"

"It's French Roast." She giggled. 

 

----------

 

>>>Kris's POV<<<

"China." I responded. "I was born there than I moved to Canada for a while."

"South Korea is my birthplace." Sora replied. "I studied abroad Hawaii and Hong Kong for a bit."

"How fluent are you in Cantonese and English?"

"I'm fluent in a variety of languages."

"So am I. Mandarin, Cantonese, Korean, and English." 

"Korean, Mandarin, Cantonese, English, AND French."

"French?"

"My dad is French and my mother is Korean. It's only natural I speak both languages. I spend every summer in Paris too." 

"How tall are you?"

"173 cm."

"I'm 187." 

"Freakin' giant."

"Hey, you're pretty tall for a girl."

"But still. You're like a giraffe...."

*I prefer dragon...but okay* "You really are something..." 

"You're an interesting person too. It's too bad we got off on the wrong foot. Kris right?"

"Yep. And you're Sora?"

"Park Sora, future fashion designer." 

"Maybe I can model for you one day. I am pretty handsome."

"Maybe." She shrugged. "I promised I'd let my younger brother be the first one to wear one of my creations."

"You have a younger brother?"

"Yeah, his name is Ren." *Why have I heard this name before?* "Hey, I'm sorry but I have to go. I need to attend an important business meeting."

"It's fine. It was nice meeting you." We stood up and exchanged handshakes. I held onto her hand, "Will I get to see you again?"

She gave me a warm smile, "There's a slight possibility." 

"Do you want give me your number and make that slght possibility happen for sure?" 

Sora slipped her hand out of my palm and began walking backwards. She gave me a wink before running off, "Maybe next time." 

 

 

Authors Note: Ehehehehe I hoped you enjoyed that quick little special about Kris and Sora xD I just wanted to do something special for Kris's birthday <3

 

HAPPY BIRTHDAY KRIS <3333

Underneath that y face...

 

Is the most adorable fluffy derpface dork

 

Duizhang jr...make your daddy proud 

 

 

 

 

OMG I GOT over 100 subscribers for My Badass Sweetheart! Thank you all so much! Duizhang's birthday really is a special day ;D

 

 

Like Mah Story?! Subscribe and Comment!!! Both help me update faster xDDD