Mr. Unwanted

My Badass Sweetheart

>>>No One's POV<<<

"Sehun?" Kai stared at the the maknae who just threw a temper tantrum in the middle of a clothing store. "Are you okay?"

"Oh...um...yeah!" Sehun snatched a cap from a nearby mannaquein and placed it on his head, "I just got a bit annoyed that I couldn't find the right size." 

"For a cap?"

"Well maybe my head grew a tiny bit. Don't judge me!" He whipped off his cap and planted it on Kai's head.

Kai laughed and adjusted the cap,"Right." 

"Don't tease me! Yah, when did this happen?" Sehun pointed at Kai and Mari's linked hands. 

His hyung gave a big smile, "This morning, after I talked to you guys." 

Sehun rushed over to Mari's side and pulled her away from him, "Mari what did he do to you? Is he blackamailing you? Is he-"

"Yah!" Kai punched the maknae's arm. "I didn't do anything bad!"

"Ow! Mari do you see how mean he is?" Sehun clung to her arm like a little two year old. 

"You-" 

"AH MARI SAVE ME HE'S GOING TO HIT ME AGAIN!" Sehun hugged Mari's waist from behind. The shy girl felt her body tense up as his chin rested on the crook of her neck. Kai's eye widened in anger.

"Aish you guys are so loud! Stop yelling!" Suho jumped from behind the clothes rack with D.O. Chanyeol stumbled out of the changing room with Baekhyun behind him. "Sehun, let go of Kai's girlfriend before he rips your arms off." Sehun obeyed and released her from his tight grip. 

"We finally get to meet you in person!" Chanyeol shook Mari's hand with overwhelming enthusiasm. "I'm Park Chanyeol, AKA the Happy Virus of EXO." 

Before Mari could even think of a reply Baekhyun shoved Chanyeol out of the way. "Byun Baekhyun right here, in charge of eyeliner in EXO." 

Suho stepped forward, "I'm EXO-K's leader, Kim Joonmyun. But I go by Suho." 

"Hello there, I am EXO-K's umma, Do Kyungsoo. But I go by the name D.O." D.O. bowed politely. Sehun stepped forward but way pulled back by him. "She already knows who you are. There's no need for an introduction from you pipsqueak."

"Yah~you're so mean." Sehun pouted and crossed his arms.

The boys stared in awe as Mari laughed, showing off her pearly white teeth, glimmering hazel eyes, long silky black hair, and flawless complexion. "She's so stunning...how'd she end up with an ugly burnt marshmallow like Jongin?" Baekhyun muttered.

"YAH I HEARD THAT!" Kai clenched his fist. 

"Hey, are you guys hungry? Why don't you come to our dorm and have lunch!" D.O. suggested. 

"We'll pass."  

"Why?" Mari poked his arm.

"Are you kidding me? Look at them." Kai hissed. The five boys in front of them were either smirking or trying to hold in a laugh. "They're scheming."

>>>Mari's POV<<<

"You're such a-" I was cut off my phone vibrating from an incoming text, from Ren. "Hold on." 

From: Park Ren 

To: Kwon Mari

: Hey idiot, did you forget we're meeting up with Sora to plan Minhee's surprise birthday party? You're late! You better not bail on us again.

*Shoot. I  did forget*

Baekhyun grinned, "Come on Kai, we promise not to do anything bad. We just want to-"

Kai narrowed his eyes at his mischevious hyungs, "Bull." 

I slipped my phone back into my pocket, "I think I will have to pass on lunch with you guys. I just remembered I have to plan a surprise birthday party for a friend."

"Aw~but I have so much leftovers from last night's dinner!" D.O. whined. "Stupid Kkam Jong didn't come home so I have a load of kimchi spaghetti sitting in the fridge!"

*Kkam Jong?* I bit my tongue, trying my best to contain my laughter. "Kkam Jong?"

"We combined Kkam, meaning dark, and part of his first name. It means dark Kai." Chanyeol explained. 

"I see. Very nice." *Another way to * "Well I'm outta here. Nice meeting you all!" I bowed. Just as I was about to leave Kai yanked me back. 

"No goodbye kiss?" He smiled innocently. 

"EW!" The others cringed and turned away, shielding their eyes from the cheesiness. 

"Come on now." Kai tapped his cheek, closing his eyes in the process. *You skinship freak* EXO-K waited, anticipating an adorable kiss that would be photo-framed worthy. 

I hesitated at first, but I gradually leaned in. Just as my lips were about to make contact with his cheek, I smirked and shook my head. I leaned back and smacked the rip of his cap, allowing it to cover his eyes and giving me enough time to escape from the store. "Consider that as my goodbye smack." 

I sprinted down the street without looking back. I could just imagine the dumbfounded and pissed off expression on his face after the kind of rejection I gave. He should have known better than to ask for a goodbye kiss in front of all his friends. *Maybe next time Jonginnie* 

--------

After a good fifteen minute jog I arrived at a small coffee house. I spotted Ren and Sora chatting with a notebook open. I walked over and sat down in front of them. "It's about damn time." Ren snorted. 

"Nice to see you too hoe." I motioned a waiter to bring me a cup of coffee. "Hey Sora, how've you been? I haven't seen you in a while." 

"I've been UH-mazing! Hawaii is crazy beautiful, you should've come with me!" Sora took my hand and pouted. "It's no fun tanning and flirting with the hottest beach gods without you!" I laughed as a waiter placed my coffee down in front of me. I handed him a small tip.

"Like Mari would ever leave me for an old hag like you." Ren huffed.

"You're just being bitter because you STILL CAN'T HIT THE CLUBS LIKE ME!" 

"Don't test me ! I will RIP that RATCHET WEAVE you call hair if you ever say that to me again!" 

"This glory right here," Sora pointed to her full auburn locks, "Is ALL natural and full of volume, unlike your grimy Gatsby filled bush."

"OH HELL-" 

"Alright, alright, calm down guys. We came here to plan Minhee's birthday, not insult each others hair!" 

Sora and Ren both gave one other dirty looks before turning the opposite direction. "So, what kind of cake are we getting for her?" Ren muttered.

I unfolded a piece of paper with a cake design on it, "Carrot cake with-"

"No. No no no no! We are NAWT having rabbit food at a 22 year old's party, which will be at a club." 

Sora nodded, "I agree, except for the party being at a club. Carrot cake is-" 

"Minhee's FAVORITE. It's her birthday guys, not yours." 

Ren lifted his espresso cup for a sip, "Fine. At least have it somewhere with decent music since Myungsoo's coming. He's so picky about his musical preference."

*Excuse me?* "What did you just say?"

Ren froze for a moment. "Huh-oh um-pfft!" he spit out some of his coffee. 

"I said, at least have it somewhere with decent...milk tea...since Minhee's coming.  She's so picky about her...milk preference, heh."

"You ." Sora face palmed her forehead. "Really? Like seriously? That was the best save you could come up with?" 

I slammed my palms down on the table as I stood up, scaring the crap out of the Park siblings. "KIM MYUNGSOO IS COMING?!"

Ren held his hands up, "Don't worry, I promise he won't-" 

"REN!" I roared. "I don't want him there!"

"I can't help it! Minhee asked me to invite him. Come on he's-"

*NO. YOU* "UNWANTED. Do you hear me Park Ren? He is UNWANTED!" Ren cringed at my sudden outrage. He knew it wasn't like me to just blow up without a good reason. And god dammit was this a good one. "You are going to die. I will murder you in your sleep I swear Ren." I my heels and headed out the coffee shop.

"So I'll see you next Saturday at the party?" Ren called. 

>>>Sora's POV<<

I smacked the back of my baby brother's head. "Yah!" Ren jerked his neck away. 

"Of course she's not coming next Saturday! How could you do this to her?" 

"It's been two years Sora. I think she needs to let go."

"Are you kidding me? After what he did to her I would hold a century long grudge if I could!" 

"Aish! Look, Mari needs to get over him and find another man. If she talks things out with Myungsoo, maybe she can FINALLY break out of that reinforced anti-emotional poker face turtle shell she's always hiding in."

"She's obviously not ready yet. Did you not see how she reacted when you said his name."

Ren took a long sip of his drink, "She's just being her usual cranky self."

I smacked the back of his head again. *You've just started World War III you idiot*

 

 

 

---End of Chapter 11---

 

 

 

Alrighty, just in case you were wondering... these are the lovely Park siblings. Yup, I decided to use Lee Hyunwoo as our FABULOUS Ren. (Isn't he y? xD) Ren's sister is pretty gorgeous too right?

-Park Ren

-17 years old

-Sora's younger brother

-Mari's best friend for life. 

-Always has Mari's back, his loyalty to her is unquestionable 

-Tends to overreact, no matter what the situation is. 

 

-Park Sora

-21 years old

-Ren's older sister

-Close friend of Mari 

-Loves to party but knows her limits

 

 

Who is this Kim Myungsoo you speak of? And what does he have to do with our Mari?! 

 

FIND OUT IN THE NEXT CHAPTER!

 

 

 

Like Mah Story?! Subscribe and Comment!!! Both help me update faster xDDD