Kungfu Panda (Tao Special)

My Badass Sweetheart

>>>Tao' POV<<<

My whole body trembled as I held the unconcious girl in my arms. I could hear her taking short and shallow breaths. I gulped and stared at the large crowd staring at me, "She's...still alive." 

"Holy !" Ren shoved the bottle of soju he was previously devouring into Sora's hands. He was definitely sober now. "Tao, why didn't you bring her to the hospital?" 

"I was going to but she begged me not to bring her to one. I don't even know what happened! I just found her lying on the sidewalk next to your car!"

He ran over and examined the girl's face. It was covered in bruises and cuts but still recognizable. Ren's eyes turned dark as he turned to Mari, "It's TaeAn."

"Upstairs. Now." Mari ordered. Ren nodded and began to forcefully push me towards the stairs. Everyone's eyes were on me as they silently watched the four of us head upstairs. Ren stormed into his room and threw the comforter off his bed, allowing me to set TaeAn onto the soft linen sheets. 

"Mari, dig through Sora's closet for a new change of clothes. I'm going to go grab a first aid kit." 

I watched as Mari and Ren scurried from one end of the hall to another, going in and out of rooms looking for specific items. Ren dug into TaeAn's jacket pocket and pulled out a cellphone. He tossed it to me, "There's a bat under my bed, use it to smash the phone into smithereens." 

"W-what?" I blurted. "You want me to-" 

"Destroy the damn phone, Panda. You practice wushu, right? It shouldn't be a problem breaking a phone...hell I break mine all the time from dropping it on the floor." 

"I'll handle the phone." Mari replaced the phone in my hand with a towel. "You should go wash-up." 

I stared at the dried blood on my palms, some of it stained the white polo I wore. Mari ushered me into the bathroom connected to the bedroom. 

I looked back at the girl sleeping on the bed.

"She'll be fine." Mari gave me a small smile as she patted my cheek. 

>>>TaeAn's POV<<<

*Two Arms? Check.

Two Legs? Check?

Hands, feet, and rest of internal organs and body parts? Yep. 

But my lower abdomen...holy sh-*

My eyes slowly opened to a warm glow. Was I finally dead? Did I finally make it to heaven? My vision stabled as I recognized the two people staring at me intently. Nope...I'm still alive.

"Damn." I mumbled

"She's awake." Mari squeezed Ren's arm. 

"ing finally." Ren scoffed.

I rolled my eyes at him, "What a wonderful way to greet an injured person."

"I was scared I couldn't stop the bleeding in time...your breathing was uneven and I thought that you-" Ren's voice cracked. 

My hand gently held his, "Hey, I'm alive aren't I? Don't worry, you did a great job of patching me up. I'm surprised you're not studying to be a doctor." 

His face immediately reverted back to the usual cocky expression, "Park Ren can do anything. I am destined for greatness." He smirked and folded his arms. 

Mari rolled her eyes pinched his cheek, "More like destined to remain as a cocky bastard that has yet to inform his party guest of the current situation." 

"Hey, they're your guests too! This party is yours as well!" 

"Barely. You stole the show with drunken ajusshi kkab dance moves-"

"You're lying!" 

"On top of a piano!"

"Oh ." Ren faceplanted into his a pillow. "That is so not attractive." 

"Nothing about you is attractive."

"You are the worst besfriend. EVER." 

"I forgot, you two share the same birthday!" I gasped. "Happy Birthday to my favorite dongsaengs!" I sat up to embrace them but a shock of pain surged through my lower abdomen. I fell back and groaned.

"Don't move! You got stabbed on the lower right side of your stomach.

I gently ran my finger over the bandaged wound. "At least the bleeding stopped." I shrugged.

Mari patted my head, "The wound didn't look deep. But-"

"It's still going to hurt like a ." Ren stated. 

"Obviously." I sighed.

The bathroom door opened the reveal a very pale man with black hair and prominent dark circles. What really got my cheeks burning was the faint trace of abs. He only had jeans on and a towel wrapped around his neck, leaving his upper body completely exposed. 

"Panda, put on a shirt! We've still got minors in this house!" Ren scolded, tossing him a clean shirt. 

"Sorry." Panda bowed a full ninety degrees. He quickly pulled the shirt on, to my dismay. We made eye contact, causing me to feel a bit nervous. 

"TaeAn, this is the person that brought you back to the house, meet Tao." Mari motioned Tao to come closer. With hesitation, he slowly took a few steps towards the bedside. We shook hands. I was about to release his hand when he gently grasped it, intertwining our fingers. 

"Are you alright?" He whispered. 

*Omo, he's actually concerned about me* "Yes, I'm fine. Thank you for saving me." I smiled. 

Tao ducked his head to his the embarrassed smile spread across his face. He is just the cutest-

"Yah, I annihilated your phone so you'll have to buy a new one. No need to thank me." Ren chimed in. Tao released my hand, unfortunately

"Give me money to buy a new phone." 

"The ? I did you a favor. Now your father can't track you down like a maniac."

"I don't have the cash to buy a new one! My bank accounts are frozen. If I try to access them my father will discover my location. Do you think I'm made out of money like you?"

"Aish-" 

"Mari! Ren! What's going on up there? Are you trying to get rid of a dead body!" Someone screamed from behind the door. 

"Calm your weave, Sora! Everything is fine!" Ren barked.

"You're lying!" 

"Ugh, I'll be back. Mari, help me explain to our guests that we aren't conducting a freakin' autopsy." 

Mari scoffed, "You mean your party guests?"

"Oh my shisus- fine! I promise not to get drunk for the rest of the night!" He dragged Mari out of the room. 

I did my best to avoid making eye contact with Tao. It was awkward being in a room with someone that had to drag your mutilated body to a birthday party. I was so immersed in my thoughts that I hadn't even noticed that he was sitting next to me on the bed. 

Tao surprised me once again when he said, "I'd be happy to buy you a new phone." 

"You don't have to do that!" I gasped. "I'll be fine!"

"Nope, I will absolutely buy you a new phone. You definitely need one if you're going to keep ending up like this from running from your father. Do you mind telling me-" 

"Sorry," I shook my head. "I can't tell you anything about me. You'll be safer that way."

"What?" 

"Please, don't ask me about...this." I pointed to my wounds. "It's better if it stays confidential." 

"I understand." Tao nodded. "However," he reached over my body. The wet tips of his bangs slighty brushed against my cheek. I blushed madly at the sound of his shallow breathing. *AIYA, WHY IS HE SO CLOSE?!* 

Tao grabbed the pen that was on the nightstand and asked me to hold out the palm of my hand. 

"What are you-" 

"I take it you don't like asking authorities for help?" 

I blinked at him as a response. Tao scribbled something nearly illegible. I squinted, trying to figure out the numbers...this kid just gave me his number! 

"My number is now your 119 contact number. Anytime you need a kungfu panda, I'm there." 

 

---End of Chapter 54---

 

 

 

Authornim's note: Sooooo, the book title that won is.....

 

Y, FREE AND BARELY LEGAL!!!!!

Yayyyyy, thanks to everyone that voted! I'll put up the story soon! I will be revealing the EXO member that was chosen in the next update! 

 

 

 

Don't forget to subscribe and comment MAH HOME SKILLET BISCUITS!