Costume Shopping

Unexpected love (Editing grammar ^^)

 

Chapter 8


 

*KNOCK KNCOK*

It was 11am and it was a Saturday .Somebody was knocking on the front door and You were still sleeping. You woke up after Youngwon left and you couldn't sleep. You stayed up all nite tossing and turning on your bed and wasn't able to sleep until the sun was out at 7am.

*Knock Knock*

 

Simon, who also couldn't sleep all night, came out of his room and opened the door.

Annyeonngg!!.” Bom Smiled brightly. Next to her was CL. While Ken and Leo were behind them.

Is Hana here?” CL asked excited.

“Uhh..yea..she's in her room” Simon answered unsure if he should.

“Ok ..lets go” CL nodded to the others. CL entered your room while the others waited at the sofa.


 

So how is life with Hana?...your so lucky..The closest I get to living with her ..is on sleep overs.” Bom pouted.

“At least you get to sleep next to her.. I just see her at work and when we go out..” Ken complained.

“Haha..yupp..and im a hugger so I hug her when I sleep! She sleeps in one place..it's Minzy that moves everywhere!” Bom threw her hands everywhere. Leo just sat with a poker face wondering what the hell was he doing there while Simon was just sitting on the kitchen table listening to them and eating cereal.


 

After 5 minutes of them chatting CL walked into the living room.

Hana said she won't come with us costume shopping for tonight. She complained about not getting enough sleep. But I don't think she's lying. She looked horrible. Her eyes where puffy from lack of sleep.. Haha.. that's what happens when she doesn't sleep well.” CL chuckled. It was true. Your eyes do get puffy when you don't sleep well. But that wasn't the reason this time.


 

Simon stopped eating. He lost his appetite because he knew the real reason why your eyes were puffy.

But ken, you know the plan..right?” Ken eagerly nodded and smiled. “Ok she's in the shower now.. Lets go buy some food from next door real quick then come back... ” CL informed while heading to the door.


 

CL had woke you up and you were still sleepy, but decided you have to wake up anyways. You got over what happened the night before. Your not the type to hold grudges and you also forgive people fast. You showered and stared at the mirror. You saw your eyes puffy and you didn't want anyone to know you were crying. So you applied concealer and lined your water line with brown eye liner. You added some mascara and towel dried your hair. You didn't worry much about your hair since it was wavy and it was kinda long with long layers so you just put in a high pony tail. your bangs were to your jaw line so you didn't worry about them flying everywhere.

 

You put some black skinny jeans on and a long thin loose green Top that was long enough to cover half of your bottom. It was 12pm and You didn't hear anyone outside so you just cleaned your room and laid on your bed.

 

After ten minutes CL entered your room. But this time with Ken behind her smiling.

OoOoh..see ...your ready already...so lets go” CL grabbed you and started dragging you.

“Guyss..i'm really not in the mood... my stomach kinda hurts” You stopped in front of your door and complained. CL looked at ken and he nodded. It all happened so fast. All you know is that Ken carried you on his shoulders. He was holding you by your legs and the top half your body was dangling behind him. You should have seen this coming. It was the second time he's done this.

Bom was talking non stop but went quite after she heard footsteps coming from the hallway. Leo and Simon both looked towards the hallway. Ken was caring you and you weren't struggling because you had no energy and you didn't want to fall. What are they doing to her? * Simon thought. He hated that you were really close with them. And he didn't know why.


 

Ken.. i'm really not in the mood..do I really have to go?” you asked calmly still being carried upside down.

“Yes you need to have fun..we haven't hanged out in forever..even Leo came!” CL reasoned. You looked at Leo and he just shrugged and you nodded.

Ok ..fine..can you at least give me my phone..” you said sadly..you gave up and than ken set you down in front of the living room door. You looked at the kitchen and saw Simon looking at you. He softened when he saw you and you made eye contact for a sec.

Leo can you get it for her.. I don't trust her.” CL asked while eyeing you then dragged you and left outside before Leo can say anything.


 

Leo entered your room and saw your phone on top of the far cabinet across the room. He grabbed it and was about to leave but something caught his eye. You had pictures everywhere but there was this picture of you, CL, Ken and Leo. Then there were other ones of you and everyone, but you also had a pic of you next to him smiling while he was just looking at you. When did she take this? Leo couldn't explain how he felt. He was surprised. He thought you just talked to him because you work with him. He didn't think you would ever hang a picture of him. He smiled to himself when someone quickly interrupted him.


 

Did you find it? Or do you need help?” Simon asked while walking to Leo. Leo held the phone up indicating he found it and walked out of the room? Does this boy talk or ever show any emotion? Simon thought. He looked up at the place where Leo was looking at earlier and saw pictures. He saw many but found the one that Leo was staring at. “So she must be close with him..” Simon thought at loud. And left your room.

 

*In the Halloween shop*

Ok guys look around and grab what you like.. then we'll try them on!” CL said than Clapped.

Everyone was just looking around. You saw Leo sitting at a bench just outside the shop. So you walked to him.

Hey handsome.. why aren't you looking for a costume..?” you asked while sitting next to him.

He looked at you and gave you the 'Does it look like i'm going to dress up?' look.

You know what?..you don't have to...because im sure looking that y is enough as a costume.!” you said happily. Trying to cheer him up.

Leo barely chuckled then faced forward to hide it.

I'd probably dress in something if I know I wouldn't look hideous.” you chuckled “That's just one reason.. I guess dressing up isn't my thing..” you finished.


 

Leo looked at you but you were looking ahead. You looked a bit down and he was worried. He knew you weren't the model type or perfect and he knew you knew that too. But he liked that you didn't care that much about looks and only cared about the heart. You did have some insecurities like every person on earth. But he grew to like you. When did she get so pretty?. Leo asked himself.


 

You don't know why you felt comfortable around Leo. You can always talk to him, although he doesn't talk. But he's a great listener.

You'd look great in anything..” Leo said and faced forward again. You smiled at him.

 

“Ahh..Leo..i envy the girl that gets to have you and call you hers.” you said to him and smiled. Leo looked at you. A mixed of emotions were running through his heart. I envy the man that gets to call YOU his.. Leo thought.

“Guyss!! come here.. I need your opinions!!” CL called out for you guys.

“Oh.. come on..lets go..” you pulled Leo up and started walking in the shop. Leo felt a shock with your touch and was left speechless. He didn't know what was happening to him.


 

So what do you think?..” Bom came out of the fitting room with a y cop costume.

Too ...uhh..how do I say this..hoeish...” ken made a face and Leo let out a small nod. Bom pouted and went to try something else.

“Here Hana try this” CL urged.

“Never..” you hid behind Leo.

“Come on...just try it..for fun..you don't have to wear it tonight if you don't want to.” CL said.

Come on Hana!!” Bom whined. You know they wouldn't give up.

Aiishh..ok fine..just to try it” You took the costume and went in the fitting room.


 

5 minutes passed and you still haven't came out..

Hana whats talking you forever?” CL asked impatient

“Do you want me to help?” Ken asked teasing you, earning a death glare from Leo.

“No!...i'm good.. but its soo..ehh.....CL why this all of out of them?” You complained.

“Hurry and come out before I get in” CL threaten.

“Ok..but don't laugh!!” You said

Ok~~” they said together

You came out of the fitting room and It was silent.

 

Wow..this is worse than laughing” -__- you complained.

 

Damn Hana..you look smokin!!” CL said with an open mouth.

“Yea..you look hot!” Bom also complimented. You were wearing a short witch dress. The length was to your mid thigh . You can also almost see your cleavage if you were to bend down. Not to mention you were a C cup. It was the first time you've showed so much skin.

 

Andwae! Never..go change!! over my dead body!” Ken protested while shaking his head and pushing you back into the fitting room.

“Waee.. she looks good!.. I bet you all the guys will be all over her!” Bom said excited.

EXACTLY WHY NEVER!” ken replied with wide eyes and a red face.

 

It was the first time Leo saw you like this and he would never want other men to see you like that. Jealousy would kill him.

“Hehe..don't worry..I'll never wear this in public..” You chuckled at them and went to change.

And that's why I like her..  Leo thought.

You guys continued shopping and you became closer to Leo.

 

*At the apartment *

 

Simon was sitting on the sofa. I wonder if she'll ever talk to me again.. Simon thought. Youngwon entered the living room and saw Simon having a hard time thinking about something and he knew what it was.


 

Don't worry... Hana doesn't hold grudges and she forgives fast. she'll talk to you in no time.” Youngwon comforted Simon. Simon looked up in surprise and felt relief.

You think so?” Simon asked unsure.

“Well as long as you didn't hit her or cheat on her..your safe” Youngwon chuckled.

“Oh..by the way..where is she?” Youngwon asked looking around.

“She went out with the others shopping..” Simon answered

“Oh really..i was planning on taking her out today..” Youngwon mumbled.

Simon got up from the sofa and walked to Youngwon.

Thanks Youngwon” he smiled and gave his back a pat and left.