Back in Ulchin

Unexpected love (Editing grammar ^^)

 

Chapter 66

 

 

“Should we move out now?..” Krystal sat on a chair next to Yoochun.

“No.... I need him to see her first.... it's 7:40.... he should be in town In about 40 minutes...” Yoochun smirked.

“We need more guards.... Call hyung for me and tell him to send over two more...” Yoochun informed Krystal and she nodded.

Your left arm was killing you. You felt like hundreds of needles were poked in the spots where you got burned. You tried moving it but your arms were so weak. You had used all your energy in trying to move the ropes. And trying to push away the men who held you wasn't helping either. You were cold and tired. You wondered if Simon was coming. Half of you wanted him to and the other didn't.

 

 

 

30 minutes passed and Still no sign of anyone. You lost hope and just sat waiting on the chair with your hands tied to it. Than your heart stopped when you heard Yoochun's phone ringing.

“I see your in town..... if you bring anyone along with you, the girl dies...” You heard Yoochun say and you were afraid because he looked like the type to do it. Yoochun told Simon where you guys were and hung up the phone and walked towards you.

“Well your knight is on his way....” He smiled. He took a long piece of clothe and wrapped it around your mouth and tied it in the back of your head. How bad you wanted to smack him was not even funny.

 

After Simon hung up the phone, he drove quickly towards the ware house where you were. It was near the flower shop and Simon knew where it was. He wanted to tell Inati and the boys what is happening but he couldn't because he can't risk hurting them too. Yoochun is using you against him and it will be harder for him if the boys got in the picture. Than he will have more people to use. He skidded to a stop at the ware house and went out. Two men, wearing hoods and black mouth masks, where in front of the door and didn't let him pass until they got permission.

 

 

At Cafe

 

 

“She's not answering.....” CL sighed and put her phone on the table.

“It's not like Hana... I called Youngwon and he doesn't know where she is...... and Inati isn't around either.....” She tapped her fingers on the table in worry.

“Who was the last person with her?...” Ken put his hand on Cls none stop tapping fingers.

“I don't know.. I'll ask Daehyun since she worked with him last......” CL took her phone and called Daehyun.

Ken and Leo waited impatiently for CL to finish talking to Daehyun and stared at her until she finished.

“He said she went to Zelo's apartment … since it's 8 and im off of work.. i'll go there with Daehyun...” She took her purse.

“Ok let us know what you find out...” Ken said and CL nodded.

 

 

Knock Knock

 

“Do you think Zelo is home?..” CL asked.

“Yea.. maybe Yongguk is home too..” Daehyun knocked again and Zelo opened the door.

“Oh.. what's up hyung?.. come in...” Zelo lead them in and they entered the living room.

“It's Hana....”

“What's wrong with noona?.” Zelo asked worried.

“She won't answer her phone .. and she didn't go to the cafe today.... When was the last time you saw her today?...” CL answered.

“She came over but left 30 minutes before work......”

“Where's Yongguk.. maybe he knows...” Daehyun asked zelo.

“I don't think so.... He was here... You just missed... he left about 10 minutes ago.....” Zelo informed and Daehyun sighed.

“Did he say where he was going?.”

“No.. but Himchan hyung called him and he left quickly....” Zelo sat on the sofa.

Himchan?... than maybe Yongguk left to work... Daehyun thought.

“I don't want to make it a big deal and worry everyone because maybe it's not.... but still.. you never know...” CL sat on the sofa sadly.

 

 

 

 

A couple of minutes passed and one of Yoochuns men came in. After he spoke with him he left. You looked at the door waiting for someone to come and your heart dropped when you saw Simon walk in with 2 guys on both of his sides.

“Simon...” you mumbled through the clothe and Simon stiffened. His eyes widened when he saw you and he jolted towards you but the men held him back.

“Let me go!..” Simon struggled to get off of the men's grips but they were too strong.

“Wow... 8:10.... you came earlier than I thought....” Yoochun walked towards Simon and smirked. Simon clenched his teeth and the men held him tighter.

“I guess you drove over the speed limit..... did you not learn your lesson?..” Yoochun glared at Simon and punched him in the stomach. Simon groaned and got back up.

“Yoochun... let's stick to the plan....” Krystal walked towards them and crossed her arms.

 

“Let Hana out of this... she has nothing to do with it..... You want revenge right?.. then it's me you want... leave her go and I won't run..” Simon said as he looked at you worriedly. You noticed that Krystal stiffened and gave Yoochun a nod.

“Well.. I do want revenge.... but the thing is.......i sorta need her because without her... how can I get a fair revenge?..” Yoochun asked with a fake pout. Simon froze at his response. No way.. he wouldn't..

“Yoochun... Victoria wouldn't want this..” Simon said through gritted teeth causing Yoochun to punch him across the face.

 

“You don't know anything.... you took the most precious thing from me... the only reason I stayed walking on this earth was because of her.... ” Yoochun spat as he grabbed Simons collar. You tried to untie the ropes from your wrists but they were too tight. What is he talking about?... You wondered as you listened.

“Im sorry...I told you.. it was an accident... I didn't hav-”

“Don't give me that bull.... How can you 'Accidentally' drive off of a bridge?.. huh?..” Yoochun asked in rage and punched Simon again on his stomach. You gasped every time Yoochun hit Simon.

It was as if you felt every punch Simon got, but Simon didn't feel anything as the memory pained him even more. came

 

Flash back

 

 

Victoria and Simon worked together at the same company in Ulchin and they were good friends. She was currently dating Yoochun, but Simon has only seen him a few times and didn't really know what he did for a living. Simon didn't know why Krystal was a close friend of Victoria, because they were so different. It was a Friday in August when Victoria urged Simon to go out to dinner with her boyfriend and best friend. Although Simon didn't want to, he couldn't reject her.

All four of them went out to eat at a restaurant and Krystal sat next to Simon.

 

“Yoochunni.. do you want my broccoli... I never eat them....” Victoria asked sweetly as she pointed at her plate.

“I hate broccoli too..” Yoochun smiled and Victoria's smile dropped as she was rejected.

“Give me them.. I like broccoli..” Simon scooped all her broccoli to his plate.

“Thanks Simon..” She smiled and he nodded. Yoochuns phone rang and he answered it. After a couple of minutes, Yoochun came back.

“Sorry babe.. but something came up... ” Yoochun took his coat and wore it.

“But we just sat.....and we didn't even watch the movie...... how can we leave?..” Victoria pouted.

“I can take you home after the movie if you want..” Simon said and Yoochun didn't like the idea much.

“Yea?..” Victoria used her puppy eyes on Yoochun and he couldn't reject it.

“Ok babe.. be careful.. i'll call you later..” He gave her a peck and left.

 

After the movie Krystal left with her car and Simon was on his way taking Victoria home.

“Today was fun... I know Yoochun can get a bit awkward and Krystal can not stop talking, but I promise if you get to know them more, you'd like them..” Victoria faced Simon and Simon smiled and nodded as he controlled the steering wheel. He was driving on a bridge and it was pitch black.

“I hate driving in the night... especially here... it's so creepy...” Victoria shivered. They were almost near the end of the bridge when Simon saw something jump in the middle of the road.

 

“Simon!!” Victoria screamed causing Simon to panic and swerve to the right. He hit the breaks but the car crashed through the wooden bridge and fell into the lake Simon was knocked out for a few seconds but woke up when he felt the water on his face. He opened his eyes to find himself in the car but it was full of water. Victoria was passed out in the passenger seat and Simon panicked. He tried to open the door but it wouldn't bulge. He tried shaking Victoria but she wouldn't wake up. He took a deep breath and held it in as the water filled the car. He tried breaking the window but it wasn't working.

 

He looked to his right and Victoria wasn't breathing. She was floating on her seat and the seat belt was the only thing holding her down. Simon panicked even more and swam to the back seat and grabbed a medal car tool and finally broke the window. He took Victoria out of the water and into dry land. He tried CPR many timed but she wouldn't breath. Simon cried as he carried her on his back for 20 minutes until he saw a small mini market. They called the ambulance, but as they arrived the hospital, it was too late and Victoria had already passed away. Yoochun arrived and wouldn't believe the sad tragedy of his girlfriend dying. He looked at Simon who was sitting on the floor in shock and walked towards him. He grabbed him by the collar and punched him across the face.

“It's all your fault!..” Yoochun yelled as tears streamed down his face. Simon didn't fight back and let Yoochun beat him up until security stopped him.

“You better watch out.. I'm going to get you back Simon...” Yoochun said through clenched teeth.

However Yoochun couldn't get Simon back at that time becuase he was emotionally unstable and got caught messing with drugs and was sentenced to  jail for six months. 

 

End of Flashback

 

(Now you guys kinda know what is going on.... and why yoochun wants Simon!.... more will be revealed.