Stay

Unexpected love (Editing grammar ^^)

 

Chapter 26

 

(U guys should listen to Janus by Boyfriend while reading this chapter.... cuz i wrote it while listening to it... and i love that song!!! it fits the mood somehow...lol... heres the link0

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fPhfnAQGB0E

-------------

 

 

The man said something while trying to struggle with you but you didn't hear what he said because you kept sobbing and trying to get away. The man had both hands on your arms and he kept trying to keep you from pushing him away. You thought there... your life is over. You fell on your knees and still kept your hands on the man's chest to keep him away. The man went down with you and held you tighter and embraced you in a tight hug. Your face was against him and you couldn't move.

 

“It's me Hana.. It's me..” you heard the man say. You stopped trying to struggle. That voice is so familiar to you. Your hands that were on his chests were still shaking like crazy. Once he felt you were calmed a bit he loosed his arms that were embracing. You looked up and squinted your eyes at his face. You blinked your last bit of tears and tried to make out who it was. The only source of light you had was from the moon that was shining through the door.

“Simon?..” you whispered lightly. Simon nodded his head. That set you off. You started crying again and hugged his neck. Simon was a bit taken back. It was the first time you hugged his so tightly. It was the first time you hugged him at all.

“It's okay... don't worry.. I'm here..” He comforted you and rubbed your back. You felt so relieved that Simon was by your side. You guys stayed in the position for a couple of minutes. Simon can feel you and you were freezing. He was cold and he was wearing 2 sweaters. But you only had a long sleeve shirt.

 

Simon came in earlier and saw the door knob broken. He knew something was wrong so he entered the living room and checked the window to see if anyone was out. But he heard someone coming from the hallway and he didn't know it was you. He thought you'd be at Jisu's place since the power was shutdown.

 

 

Hugging Simon made you so warm. But you were lost in thought. It's as if your entire life flashed in front of you. You slowly unleashed yourself from Simon and you had a blank face on. It was as if you had your moment. You kept on thinking about how Inati will live if something were to happen to you. Simon saw that you were out of it. *I've never seen her like this..* Simon was starting to get worried. If Inati was here this wouldn't have happened. He started to blame himself.

 

He got up and took a chair to close the door shut. He than grabbed your hand and led you to his room while using his phone as a flash light. He took a candle and than grabbed your hand again and led you to your room. You got on your bed and covered yourself. He lite the candle on and placed it on your nightstand. You heard something from outside and gasped. Simon looked at you. The candle wasn't much but it was enough for him to see your frightened face. Your eyes were puffy from crying and you looked pale.

“I'll stay for the night...” Simon informed you. You felt relieved and nodded a bit. You scooted a bit for him and he took that as a green light to slip in next to you. You had a queen size bed so you guys had plenty of space on the bed. You were about a feet away from him. You were laying on your right side with your back facing Simon. While he was laying on his back with one hand behind his head. Simon turned his head a bit and looked at you.

 

*I'm sorry I couldn't be there Hana.. * Simon said to himself. He usually came home around 12 but He was feeling guilty because Jisu had already told him to go home early but he lost track of time. But he immediately left the auto shop when the power got shut down. He felt like he let Inati down. Also your frightened face kept replaying in his head and making him feeling worse.

An hour passed and you were half sleeping on your back. You were like almost asleep. Simon thought you were sleeping already. He wanted to change his clothes so he slowly started to move the cover off of him but made the bed squeak a bit. You quickly opened your eyes and jerked your head a bit.

“Don't leave ...” you said softly. Simon froze.

“Just till I sleep...” you finished. Simon nodded

“Ok..” he agreed and went back to his position. You didn't want to be alone. At least till you went to bed. By 1:30am you and Simon were knocked out asleep. But around 2:30am Simon's phone beeped and he quickly woke up since he was a light sleeper. The power was on again and he felt relieved. He looked down and saw that your forehead was against his chest. He had his left arm wrapped around you and you guys were so warm with all the body heat. Simon's heart soften and he was wondering if he actually had feelings for you. He slowly got his phone from next to him and checked the message that was from Jisu.

 

'I finally got Youngwon out of traffic.... how is Hana?... ' Jisu wrote.

 

*They must really care about her... even if I was to like her.... how would I get through all these men that are in her life?..* Simon thought.

 

'She's fine... she's asleep right now..' Simon wrote back. A couple of minutes later Jisu replied.

'Ok.. good than..we are exhausted... me n Youngwon are going to sleep at his parents house since they are near us.... .' Jisu wrote.

 

Simon replied with an 'ok' and put his phone away. He got up from his spot and stood up. He looked down at you and smiled. *One night won't kill.... just for tonight Simon.... do as your heart says* Simon thought. He took his sweater off and was left with his shirt. He turned your bedroom lights off and went back to your bed and wrapped his arms around you once more. You snuggled closer and you looked satisfied. Simon smiled to himself and went back to sleep. *Im keeping you warm...it's the least thing I can do*

 

The next morning your alarm clock rang and you groaned. But than you remembered last night and woke up. You were alone in your bed. *Oh ..he must have left after I slept* you thought. You got ready and was a bit happy it was a Friday. You went to the kitchen and saw Simon eating cereal by himself in the kitchen table. He saw you and you made eye contact. It was awkward at first but Simon broke the silence.

“Morning.....” He smiled.

“Morning...” you smiled a bit. And grabbed your boots and sat on the sofa to put them on.

“Had a good night sleep?” he asked. You looked up at him and nodded.

“Yea..” you said. Simon was a bit worried because your usually talkative and not this quite. You finished putting your shoes on and stood up. You faced Simon and he looked at you. It looked like you had something to say, but you didn't say anything. Simon looked back at his food. You hesitated but finally spoke.

“Thank you...” you said sincerely. Simon looked up from his food and looked at you.

“For taking care of me.....and staying till I slept when I asked you to..” You finished.

“Your welcome...” Simon said and took a bite of his cereal and he was lost in thought. *She doesn't know I slept with her till this morning...i guess it's a good thing..*

You took Simon's silence as a bad thing.

“And I'm sorry too...for being a pain....” you said. Simon looked up. *Huh?*

“I know I was weak last night.... but I'll try to be stronger... so I don't become a burden to you anymore” you said softly smiled and headed towards the door. Simon was surprised. He wasn't expecting that. His brain wasn't working and he didn't get his head straight till you were out the door. *Ughh... why am I not able to reply when ever she says something like that?* Simon thought.