Me or .....

Unexpected love (Editing grammar ^^)

 

Chapter 29

 

You took a quick shower and came out of the bathroom. You grabbed your phone. You had a missed call from Inati. You decided to call him back.

“Hello..”

“Hey Inati... you called but I was in the shower” you spoke.

“Yea I did... just wanted to say Happy new year .. and I hope you had fun..” You can almost see Inati's smirk.

“Yea I did... hope u had fun too..” it was your turn to tease.

“Haha.. yea I did.. Jia and I ...”

“I don't want to know..” you laughed knowing he was going to continue teasing.

“Haha.. arrasso … have a good nite sleep... Jia and I should be home on Friday...”

“Ok.. i'll call you later than” you guys bid goodbye n went to bed.

 

The next day, which was a Tuesday. You didn't see Simon in the morning and you were glad cuz you were sure it would be awkward. you went to work and was left alone at the front desk while Daehyun was picking up soil and stuff in the back room.

*Ding*

 

“Hey Hana..” you heard Minzy.

“Oh.. Hey ..” you greeted.

“Where's Daehyun?..” She asked

“In the back..”

“Ahh.. anyways .. how about we have dinner?..” she asked

“What's the occasion?..” you asked.

“Nothing... i've just been bored...” Minzy exaggerated.

“Haha..sorry I can't.. unless you want to come to the cafe during my break time...” you smiled.

“Ehhh.... ok.. better then nothing.... alright see you later.. I have to go back before Sandra kills me..” Minzy pouted and left.

 

You finished work at the flower shop and left home. You were hungry and you were sure the boys were starving. You made sandwiches and left to the auto shop.

“Hanaaaaa!!” you can hear Jisu.

“Hey guys..” you smiled and entered the garage. Jisu saw that you brought food like most of the days and smiled in Aww.

“Hana.. how about we just get married.... im sure Inati wouldn't mind at all..” Jisu said seriously

“Funny... I have a better chance....” Daniel walked towards you and put his arm around you and led you to sit on the sofa.

“He's so mean Hana...” Jisu pouted your way.

“Come and eat... I made your favorite sandwich...” you said holding the bag.

“Yes Ma'am...” Jisu walked towards you and took his food. Simon entered from the back room and saw you sitting in the middle between Jisu and Daniel. Daniel was forcing you to eat some of his sandwich because he felt like it.

“Daniel... I think im going to die...” you pouted.

“You only took two bites.... just one more.... look at you..i think your face got thinner...” He said.

“Omo.... I thought It was just me who noticed it!” Jisu said with wide eyes.

“You guys are exaggerating.... Im exactly the same..” -__- you said. Than all you can hear is Jisu scolding you like hes your mom. You sighed and faced forward to only find Simon looking at your direction. You guys met eyes for a second. It was indeed awkward between you guys. Thank god Jisu said something soon enough.

“Oh.. Simon.. Hana made sandwiches... come and eat..” Jisu said through munches.

“Im not hungry..” Simon said and continued his work.

“More for me...” Jisu said

“-__- leave Simon's food alone...” you said and stood up.

“Alright see you guys later.” you left the shop.

 

You had a long day and were exhausted by the time you got home. You guys closed at 10 tonight because there weren't any customers. You didn't like sleeping knowing it's just you in the house so you watched 'The gag concert' on TV. You were just cracking up alone totally forgetting your by yourself. till you heard keys behind the front door. Should I go to my room or stay?.. you thought. But Simon entered by the time you made a decision. Simon saw you sitting on the sofa watching TV, you guys made eye contact for a sec but you switched your gaze to the TV again. She still waits Simon thought to himself and felt a little better.

“Hey.” you casually said.

“Hey...” Simon replied and left to his room.

You were about to leave but the Gag concert on TV was too funny. You started laughing and Simon came out of his room. He was in front of the hallway and saw you with your back faced to him and laughing. She gets amused so easily. He smiled to himself. He walked to the kitchen and you noticed his presents so you stopped laughing. You watched for a bit and than left to your room. Is she that mad at me?... however you weren't mad. You just didn't know how to act with him. You thought you liked him. And you weren't sure of you still did. You just needed time. I'm going to get a boyfriend! You thought to yourself as you sat on your bed. Im going to stop pushing people away....

 

You woke up and you were still sleepy. You got to work and bugged Daehyun about finishing the song he promised.

“Alright.. alright...” He promised.

“Hana.. answer me honestly..” Daehyun squinted his eyes.

“Ok?” you asked confused.

“Who do you like more....... me... or Ken?” He asked cutely. You chuckled.

“Are you sure you want me to answer that?” you asked seriously.

“..No....” Daehyun made a face.

“It's only cuz you've known him more..” he comforted himself.

“Lets say if both of you were drowning..... I wouldn't be able to choose who to save...” you smiled.

Daehyun smiled in satisfaction.

“Lol Daehyun your so cute..” You pinched his cheek and Daehyun held his cheek.

“Omo.. Cute?... U use that for Zelo .. not me.. i'm handsome..” he smirked.

“Ok... the conversation stops here..” you guys laughed.


*Ding*

Both of you guys looked up to be greeted by a tall person.

“Hey Guk..” Daehyun said casually.

“Hey..” He approached you guys. You blushed a bit. You had forgotten how attractive he is.

“Yahh.. Hana.. stop bkshg” you covered Daehyun's mouth with your hand.

“Hehe... long time no see” You said embarrassed. Yongguk rubbed the back of his neck.

“Yea.. iv'e just been busy..” He replied with a smile.

“Yea I heard.. Zelo has been complaining...” you chuckled. Daehyun removed your hand from his mouth.

“So what brings you here?..” Daehyun asked.

“I needed to talk to you..” He said. You didn't want to bug them so you decided to make your move.

“Ohh.. look at that....I need to go get more … roses” you lied. And left to the back room.

“She's horrible at lying....” Daehyun said and they chuckled.

 

After work you left home to rest. But only to find Simon and Jisu already sitting in the kitchen table It's been a while since You've seen Simon at this time in the house. Well.. ever since Inati left because he would work more.

“Oh.. hey what r you guys doing here?” you asked. Jisu gasped.

“Did yo u not wanna see me?” he asked faking a sad face.

“No..” you replied and chuckled. At his reaction.

“We came to eat..” Jisu said.

“Oh...What about Daniel?” you asked. Simon mentally scoffed at your caring for Daniel.

“Well someone has to be at the auto shop...” Jisu said with a matter of fact.

“Oh... ok.. i'll make something for you guys than...” you smiled.

“Hehe.. thats y I love you..” he smiled like a kid.

“Well don't get used to it.... cuz I won't be here forever...” you said. Jisu's face fell.

“Whats that supposed to mean?...” Jisu asked with a hurt face. You regretted saying that after seeing Jisu's expression.

“Nothing..” you patted his shoulder. And started taking out the ingredients

“Yea better be nothing.... cuz your staying with me forever..” Jisu said in disbelief. And scoffed.

“She thinks she's going to get rid of me that easily.. crazy girl..” Jisu faced Simon and shook his head.

“Well of course she's not going to stay with you forever...” It was the first time Simon spoke since you entered the house. Jisu burned Simon with his stare.

“What?....” Simon asked defensively.

“No one can take Hana away from me..” Jisu argued.

“Well didn't you say that Hana only sticks to the person she dates?.. so she won't stick with you if your not the one dating her..” Simon said casually and took a sip of his drink.

“Maybe physically I wont have her.... but no one can take her form here...” Jisu patted his heart. Simon just nodded. He didn't have anything to say. Jisu than turned to face you with a smile.

 

“I love you Hana..” Jisu smiled cutely and sent a heart shape towards you. You looked up from cutting the veggies and chuckled.

“Me too..” you said. Just marry the dude Simon thought. A couple of minutes passed and the food was already cooked. Simon and Jisu were munching away.

 

“So Simon... are you dating that one chick?” Jisu asked out of no where. Simon stiffened a bit and than took a glance at you who was wrapping some food in a plate.

“Why?” Simon asked.

“Just curious... I think she likes you ” Jisu took a bite of his food.

“You think i'm dating her because she likes me?”. He replied..... Jisu looked up from his food and nodded.

“I don't Date people because they like me.....” Simon said.

“Why not?.. it can be a start of a beautiful relationship..” Jisu smiled.

“Why like someone that doesn't feel the same way?..... it's just a headache..” Simon said and took a glance at you before and eating another bite. You thought about what he said. Is he talking about me liking him?

You took the plate and started walking towards the living room. But slowly put your shoes on so you can hear what Jisu would say.

“Well..how do you know if they don't feel the same way.... maybe they do but they don't show it...or maybe because they just don't know it yet..... Also.. i'm sure that people end up liking that person because of their determination or because they finally see that they mean it and they end up liking that person.” Jisu said.

“You watch too much drama's” Simon shook his head.

 

“Well more like... real life Dramas..” Jisu said softly while looking at putting your shoes on. Simon followed his gaze... Hana?.. why is he looking at her?... is he talking about her? Simon thought.

“Where are you going?” Jisu asked. You looked up from putting your shoes on. You held the plate up.

“Im taking Daniel some food.” you casually said.

“But you haven't ate..” Jisu said.

“I'll eat with him..” you smiled and waved than closed the door.

“Were you talking about Hana?...” the words just came out of Simon's mouth. He was too curious.

“Huh?..” Jisu said a bit confused. Simon rolled his eyes.

“The... 'real life dramas'” Simon quoted Jisu's words.

“Oh..” Jisu hesitated at first but ended up spilling.

“Yea...” He said with a sad face. Simon looked at him as if to continue.

“Well.... No one would have thought she would date the jerk Junhyung... he wasn't really the 'perfect guy' … and she didn't like him at first.... but he would be there.. and after a whole month of not giving up... she ended up liking him and than dated him... why did they call it off?.. I have no idea.... she was upset for a bit but eventually got over it... that bastard sure did something in order for Hana to get over him quickly......” Jisu had a pissed off face now. Im really curious about this Junhyung dude.. Simon thought