Ice cream?

Unexpected love (Editing grammar ^^)

 

Chapter 13

 

 

"Hana.. You want chicken or turkey sandwich?" Daehyun asked. You guys were having lunch at the flower shop. You usually make your lunch at home but you eat takeout with Daehyun if you forget to make lunch.
"Umm... Chicken.." You answered.
"Arrasso" you replied . You were having lunch.
"Hana?" someone walked towards you guys.

“Huh.” you stopped eating and looked up and saw Yongguk and youngjae.

“Oh....hey..guys” you replied.

“Hey..how you feeling..” Yongguk asked

“Good?” you said confused. Wondering how did he know you were sick. But than remembered.

“Oh..Zelo...” you chuckled and he chuckled too.

 

“You free today?...how about we go out and have fun..” Youngjae asked.

“Well Im free from 2-5...than I have to work” you smiled

“Ok..than get ready and I'll pick you up at 2:20 from your house..” Yongguk smiled at you. You were a bit taken back but nodded.

“Ok.”

 

you got home and got ready. You wore skinny jeans that were a bit loose and a long sleeve plum shirt. You went into the kitchen to get a cup of water. Simon than entered the house.

“Oh..hey..” he greeted.

“Wassup?” you replied. Simon chuckled..

“Feeling better?” he asked

“Better than ever..” you gave a thumps up. He nodded and left to his room. Simon was about to change but something caught his eye. He walked to his cabinet and picked up the book that you were reading when you took care of him on friday. *she must have left it...* something dropped from inside the book. *oh..what's this.* Simon picked up the picture and looked at it. It was a picture of you and a man next to you. He had his arm around you and both of you guys had big smiles on.

*She looked happy..* Simon smiled at the sight of your smile..

*but whos the dude next to her?* He returned the picute in the book and walked out of his room.

 

It was 2:21 and someone knocked. You opened it and saw a smiling Yongguk.

“Hey.” you smiled back

“Are you ready?” he asked

“Yea..take a seat while I go grab my bag and phone.” you said . Yongguk sat and waited for you. Simon came out of his room and saw Yongguk. *wtf..Ive seen him somewhere..*. Than Yongguk saw Simon entering the living room.

“Oh..anneyong..” Yongguk greeted.

“Anneyong..” Simon replied. You walked back to the living room with your bag and phone.

“Ready?” Yongguk asked.

“Yea...” you looked at Simon.

“Oh..sorry..hehe.. Simon this is Yongguk ..Youngguk this is Simon” You introduced them to each other.

Simon had a slightly confused face.

“He's Zelo's older brother” you finished

“Ohh..” Simon said. You chukled. *Why is she going out with him...are they dating?* Simon thought

“Ok see you later.” you said and left with Yongguk. You guys all went out and decided to have ice cream first. You all sat down.

“I'll get the ice cream...What would you like Hana..?” Yongguk asked.

“I want 2 scoops of vanilla ...and one scoop chocolate and one scoop coffee for Hana...Right?” Daehyun asked..

“Yea..” you nodded. Yongguk gave Daehyun a death glare.

“I want strawberry and vanilla!” Youngjae said.

“I want..” Zelo started but Yongguk finished.

“to get up and help my hyung get the ice cream..” Yongguk smiled..

“Hehe..right...” zelo chuckled and left with Yongguk. They were a bit far but you can still see them.

 

Yongguk told your orders. While Zelo waited to help.

“And i'll get a ….i dont know....umm..whats your favorite?” Yongguk asked the pretty girl thats scooping the ice cream. She blushed a bit and Yongguk smiled.

“Umm ..strawberry..” she answered.

“Than I'll get strawberry.” Yongguk said. The girl nodded and Zelo rolled his eyes.

 

You saw Yongguk flirting with the girl and both were smiling and she was blushing..

*likes me... my * you thought and chukled. *Zelo was just imagining.*.

 

Zelo saw you look their way and than continied talking to the boys.

“Hyung..at this rate..you'll never get to Hana..” Zelo said while shaking his head

“Huh..who said I wanted to get to Hana?” Yongguk asked

“Hyung..i know you like her...you don't have to deny it..” Zelo said

“Your going to be in the 'friend zone' soon... like everyone else ..she thinks you don't like her..a couple more weeks and you'll be like us...if you like her..stop flirting with other girls!” Zelo flipped his hair and took your ice cream and his and left.

“Wow...this is what I get for saying she's cool?” Yongguk asked himself. Yongguk liked you.. but not to that extent yet.

 

“Here you go Hana..” Zelo handed you your ice cream.

“Thank you”

“Hana noona..let me try yours” Zelo said.

“Oh..arrasso..” you fed him with your spoon.

“mmmm” Zelo said

“Deliciouse huh?” you asked

“yupp..” Zelo said.

“Try mine” He fed you some of his mocha

“Thats good too..” you smiled.

“Yahh..wat are dating?” Youngjae hissed

“Yea...Zelo ..i think it's time for us to come out..” you furrowed your eyeborw and went seriouse mode.

“Noona...i thought I told you I wasn't ready!!” Zelo ppouted. He knew what your were doing and He went with the flow.

“I know..but we can't hide it forever..” you replied.. Yongguk and youngjae and Daehyun all had their mouths hanged open in disbelief. You and Zelo couldn't hold it in and started laughing like crazy..

“Hahhaha” you and Zelo laughed and high fived each other.

*Smack* Youngjae smacked Zelo behined the head.

“Heyy..what was that for?” Zelo pouted

“For almost giving me a heart attack..Aish..” youngjae answered. Yongguk exhaled in reliefe. Although he wasn't sure he liked you. But now he's starting to question himself. You guys hanged for a bit than you went for work.

 

 

A month and a half passed. It's been 2 months and a half since Simon moved in and you guys are in good terms. It was a saturday and you wanted to go buy a dress for the party tomorrow. It was Minzys birthday party and you were actually excited to go. But all the girls were busy and you had no one to take you out. You went to the auto shop to see you who will go with you. It was 2pm so you wore jeans and put on a black sweater. You also wore a winter hat since it was in the middle of december and the weather was cold.

 

“Hey guys” you smiled brighlty.

“Hey Hannie” Inati said

“Hana!!” Jisu screamed

“Hey..” Simon nodded

“What are you guys doing?” you asked

“The usual” Inati said while fixing a car.

“Inati... can you do me a favor?” you asked.

“Depends..” he answered without looking up

“I need to go buy some things....take me out..pleaseee!!!” you begged

“Um..sorry Hana..i can't today...im really busy..” Inati said . You exhaled ...*ok..next person..*

“Jisuu....” you smiled while walking to him.

“I would love to but your brother would kill me if I leave work...im behined with 2 cars..sorry babe..maybe next time..Promise!” Jisu said...he actually wanted to go out with you but he really couldn't.

“Arrasso...” you pouted.

“Simon....how are you??” you smiled

“I can't …. I have something to do in a bit..” He replied

“Waaeeee....why is my luck this bad..” you pouted.

“Why don't you ask Daniel?” Inati asked.

“Why do you ask all of us first and Daniel the last person every time?..” Jisu asked

Daniel walked in but your back was facing him and you couldn't see him. But he didn't say anything. He wanted to know what you would say.

 

“Because Daniel always takes me out..and he never says no..i feel bad for him...he's going to hate me..i dont want him to hate spending time with me..” you pouted.

“Because hes fun!..unlike you guys..” you made a mad face. Daniel was really touched. He knew he always had feeling for you. But he wasnt sure.

 

“Bwohh?? Im Fun!!” Jisu argued.

“Yea me too..” Simon said

“yea yea..what ever floats your boat..” you said and turned around.

“Oh Daniel...how long have you been here?” You asked

“Ill never hate you or get sick of you Hana...Arrasso?..i like going out with you” Daniel said sincerely

“So when are we going?” Daniel smiled..Your heart skiped a beat. Theres something about him.

You smiled..and walked to Daniel. You wrapped your arms around his neck and gave him a hug. You didn't know why but you felt like he deserved one. Daniel couldn't believe it. You don't usually hug him. He hugged your waist for a bit than you guys backed out. Jisu had his mouth wide open. Simon rolled his eyes.

“Thank you Daniel.” You smiled. Daniel smiled back and nodded.

“Ok love birds ..are you going or not?” Inati said

“Bwohh...ok..Hana..just wait till later.. prepare to have lottsss of me....” Jisu smirked.

You chukled “ok..sure....”

“Hehe..yea..Im a ..but only your ..” Jisu wiggeled his eyebrows.

“How did you guys become friends again?” you asked Inati

“I ask myself that every day” Inati chukled

“Yahh!!...im so hurt..” Jisu pouted.

“Im just kidding Jisu...” you walked to him and pinched his cheek

“Yea your a ...but your my favorite ..” you said

“I don't know how thats supposed to make him feel better..” Simon said -____-

“Hehe..She said MY..FAVORITE.....she called me hers....Jealous?..haha..Loserr!!” Jisu told Simon. You all chukled and you left with Daniel.