Myself

Unexpected love (Editing grammar ^^)

 

(Double update!... )

 

 

Chapter 62

 

 

 

You got home around 9pm and took a nice warm shower while Simon and Inati spoke.

“I Made my decision.....” Simon spoke and Inati sat next to him on the sofa.

“I don't feel at ease ... I don't want to see anyone get hurt because of me... ” Simon explained.

“Why don't you try talking it out with him?... Maybe he changed his mind...” Inati asked.

“I don't want to take the risk.....” Simon sighed and inati nodded in understanding.

“I understand... but let me know if I can do anything to help...” Inati replied.

“Yea.. Just... don't tell Hana anything…...” Simon replied to Inati.

 

You woke up the next morning and got ready for work. You walked to the kitchen and saw Inati leaning on the kitchen counter with his head down.

“Inati … are you ok?..” You walked towards him and he stood straight.

“Yea.. i'm fine... just a little headache....” he smiled but you weren't buying it.

 

 

“What's new Zelo?..” you asked as you organized the flowers.

“Nothing... it's the same o same o...” He mumbled in his seat.

“How are you with Yongguk?..” You asked as you sat next to him.

“Better... but he still disappears and leaves sometimes ...” He said sadly and you put an arm around him to comfort him.

“Zelo... I know how you feel... but Yongguk is just trying to put food on the table and trying to help you....... Im kinda going through the same thing...” You chuckled.

“Inati disappears and leaves a lot too.. but it's for work and I can't be mad at him because I know he's doing it for our own good...” You explained and rubbed his back.

“So try to understand him...” You said and he nodded.

“You can always come to me.. i'll be there I promise..” You smiled but you can see that Zelo was still sad.

“I make awesome food... that's why Youngwon and Jisu are at my place more then theirs..”You chuckled and Zelo cracked a smile.

“Free food?...” He lifted his head and looked at you.

“Whatever you want..” You widened your eyes a bit and Zelo smiled.

“Ok noona!... you can't back down on your promise..” He warned and pointed a finger at you. you nodded and Zelo smiled but his smile faded when he saw someone behind you.

 

“What?..” You asked and turned around.

“Oh Simon.. what's up?..” you asked.

“Are you free?..” He asked as he got closer to you.

“Uumm.... yea in 10 minutes...” You answered.

“Just go Noona... i'll stay for you 10 minutes here...” Zelo smiled. You thought for a while than nodded.

“Ok.. tell Daehyun Im leaving... and call me whenever you want..ok..” You patted his arm and he nodded.

 

“What happened?..” You asked confused as you walked out of the shop.

“Nothing... I just needed your help in something..” Simon said as he opened the passenger car door for you. You squinted your eyes and sat in the car.

“Ok.. what do you need help in?..” you asked.

“You'll see...” He smiled and started the car.

“Again?.... is it ice cream?.. do you want me to try flavors for you again?..” You joked and he chuckled.

“If you want we can do that after...” He said and you smiled.

“Oh by the way.. im making alfredo tonight... Jisu has been wanting to eat some for a while... so don't be late...” You pointed a finger at him.

“Ok..” He simply answered and focused on driving. Simon parked the car and you raised your eyebrows.

“The amusement park?...i thought you needed help?.. ” You asked confused.

“I do.. I don't know how to have fun here.. mind helping?..” He raised an eyebrow than chuckled.

You guys walked into the gates and paid your fees.

 

You went on a few rides and laughed at these three men that were doing a gag in front of one of the rides. Simon smiled as he saw you laughing and his heart fluttered.

“Ooh... that looks good.. lets go get some...” You walked to the small Coffee shop and Simon shook his head.

“But no cold drinks....” He said and your face fell.

“Just this time.... please..” You pouted and begged and Simon eventually gave in and bought you an iced coffee. You had so much fun it reminded you why you fell for him in the first place. But your face fell as you remembered that he liked someone else. Why is he doing this?... I thought he made it clear that he's not interested in me?...

 

Simon glanced at you and he was surprised at your expression. You looked sad and lost in thought.

“Hana..”

“Hmm?..” You turned your head to look at Simon who was eyeing you carefully.

“What's wrong?..” He asked as he stopped walking.

“Nothing...” you lied.

“I see it in your eyes... something is wrong... what is it?..” He didn't give up. You sighed in defeat and looked away.

“Why are you doing this?..” You asked and faced him.

“Doing what?..” He replied. You sighed and looked him in the eye.

“This.. taking me here and acting the way you do..... you do things like this and than you don't expect me to grow feelings for you.... ” You answered. Simon didn't know what to say. He couldn't tell you why he would act like this. Why he would accidentally show affection than try to cover it up.

“It's just that... Simon.. you like someone else... you should be doing this to her not me... I wouldn't like what your doing if I was her....” You Finished and Simon had totally forgot that he said he liked someone else since it was a lie. It was hurting him to know he can't tell you how he feels.

 

“Don't misunderstand... I'm just giving you advice ..…don't go around doing things like this when you like someone else... although you don't have any intentions to them .... but it might be the reason why she wouldn't give you a chance..” You explained and sighed.

“Let's go home.. I have to be at work in a couple of minutes....” You let out a fake smile and turned around.

“I know.. I shouldn't... I guess she will misunderstand....” Simon started and you felt like something squeezed your heart when you heard those words coming out of his mouth. You knew 100% that he didn't act like this for nothing. There was no way, after everything that happened between you guys that he wouldn't have feelings for you. Or so you thought. I'm just no match for him... you were about to continue walking but Simon held your arm back. He turned you around and gave you a hug. You froze in shock. You didn't expect this, especially after just telling him that it wasn't right.

“Simon.... did you not hear a word I just said?... -__-...” You asked as he hugged you tighter. Simon closed his eyes savoring this moment. Simon gathered all his strength because he needed it right now for what he's about to say.

“Yes I know....but I didn't want to hurt you because that would mean i'd upset your brother....” He pulled out and looked at you.

 

“But this.. I'm doing you a favor... I thought you might at least want a hug from me before I be myself/.. … it's the least I can give you for admiring me.... ” He smiled and you couldn't believe what you were hearing. When did he get so cocky?.

“The least thing you can do for me is to stop doing what your doing... and stop acting so cocky afterwords...” You blurted.

“Well im doing what im doing because of Inati.... and the cockiness afterwords is just me...” He said and your mouth opened in shock.

“Are you bipolar or something?... You don't have to worry anymore... I'm 100% over you... just be yourself .. don't do things because of Inati anymore... it's more frustrating than being an ....” you said with anger.

“I can't believe you... how can you be nice and than be like this out of a sudden?...” you asked in disbelief.

“Well im sick of acting nice and not being myself.... it's just too much one me...” He answered.

“Simon .. are you for real?..” you asked unsure.

“This isn't funny..” Your voice started to tremble.

“I'm not trying to be.... you already have four men up to you … and those are just the ones you live with..... I don't think you need me to do the same....” He smirked and you became numb. Is this the Simon you knew, is he finally opening up now. You looked at him in disbelief.

“Your such a jerk... I can't believe I trusted you... I feel so stupid....” Your eyes started to water.

“Just.... leave me alone... I don't want anything to do with you...” you furrowed your eyebrows and started walking out of the amusement park. You stopped a taxi and got in. you started bawling your eyes out. What just happened?.. .. how did this happen?. Was I too blind? Why would he say that?.. or act that way?... he was just normal earlier.....

 

Simon clenched his teeth and kicked the big trash can to the floor. People around him looked at him like he was crazy and started walking away. 

 

(I know it's sooo annoying now... but be patient.... it's coming......................................................................)