lunch

Unexpected love (Editing grammar ^^)

 

Chapter 45

 

“I'm sorry..... I didn't ….” he couldn't even finish his sentence. He turned around and sat on his bed with his head hanged low. You felt bad because you know this isn't the real Simon. He was just drunk and he didn't mean to upset you. You picked the ointment from the floor and slowly put it next to him. You left to your room quickly and sat on your bed. What just happened?.. Why is he doing this to me.... One second he kisses me than the other second he tells me it's nothing... and then he kisses me again... you sighed and that night you couldn't sleep till sunrise.

 

You woke up so sleepy the next day but you still had work. You slowly walked out to the kitchen and heard Inati and Simon speaking.

 

“How much did you drink last night?....What time did you get home?.. ” Inati asked as he was eating.

“I don't know... I don't even know how I got home..” Simon chuckled than held his head from the head ache. So he doesn't remember last night? That made you feel better. It won't be as awkward for you guys.

 

“If you don't feel well you can stay for the day or come later..”

“No.. it's fine...” …. Simon didn't remember anything at all. All he remembers is everyone being touchy with you. And also when he told you that the kiss didn't mean anything.. that it was just to stop you from talking.... Ugh.. why did I say that again? Also that he stayed a bit late and made out with some girl and got punched in the face. Did I really kiss that girl... or was it my imagination.... Of course I did!.. my lip was cut when I woke up this morning.... I seriously need to stop drinking..

 

“You need to stop drinking..... you act stupid when you do..” Inati simply said Simon nodded his head in agreement. You walked in and Inati greeted.

“Good morning... your up a bit early...”

“Only 5 minutes early...” you started putting your shoes on. Simon kept glancing at you from the corner of his eyes and he noticed you kept avoiding his gaze.

“Did you like your present?..” Inati asked.

“Present?.. oh I haven't opened any..” you smiled.

“Oh okay.. hurry and open mines...”

“Ok.. im going.. bye..” you quickly went out the door.

“Whats wrong with her?.... she's acting weird...” Inati furrowed his eyebrows.

 

A couple days passed and you still haven't spoken to Simon. But he was getting a bit frustrated. Why?.. is she that mad?... he kept thinking. You spend most of your nights in your room or at Youngwon's place. You were still upset about Simon. Not because of what he did, because you know he was drunk and it's not like he hurt you. But after the first kiss you were positive you had feelings for him. Either he likes me or not.. why is he making me confused .

 

It was a Friday night and you were making food for you and the boys. You decided to mop while the food was cooking on the stove. You were mopping roughly and quickly. Why is this happening to me?... Why am I feeling this way?.... you wanted to cry but held your tears in.. Jerk!... such a player!... I can't..

 

You gasped loudly and groaned. You slipped on the slippery floor and fell on your back. The air was knocked out of your lungs for a couple of seconds than it returned. The mop was on the floor next to you and your back hurt from the hard fall. Tears started forming in your eyes, not because of the fall but because you were frustrated. It hasn't been your week at all. You were having a bad day and you falling on your back was not helping. You stayed laid on your back with your eyes closed and tears silently falling. You were just letting out everything from your heart.

 

“Hana?” you heard a worried voice. Great... now im hearing things.. im definitely going crazy..

“Hana.. are you okay?..” someone held your arms and you opened your eyes. Simon? You were tongue tied and Simon took your silence as a bad sign. He pulled you up in a sitting position and your groaned a bit. You were sure you had bruises on your back.

 

“Did you slip?... where does it hurt?” he asked worriedly. You didn't say anything but just looked at him. Why does he do this to me?... tell me it doesn't matter than does things like this... you looked down and Simon was really worried now. He gently pulled you up and made you sit on the sofa. He put an ice pack on your back and you winced at the pain.

 

“Whats wrong with you?.. why aren't you saying anything?” he asked while he sat next to you.

“Like what?.” you challenged him. Simon looked at you a bit confused at your answer.

“Well... tell me if your hurt... or where does it hurt..” he replied.

“Everywhere Simon... it hurts everywhere...” you stood up and left to the kitchen leaving Simon dumbfounded. Why do I feel like she wasn't talking about physical pain.... Simon knew you weren't talking about the pain in your back. Because the Hana he knew would always say she's fine and never complain. He was about to go to the kitchen and talk to you but Jisu knocked on the door and let himself in.

“Where's Hana?..” he asked.

“Kitchen..” Simon sighed.

 

The boys ate at your place and they wanted to go out but you weren't in the mood. They went out and you stayed home and opened the present Inati gave you. It was a bracelet with your mom's name on it. You held it and cried like a baby. At times like this you wished your mom was still next to you and be there for you.

It was late and Simon and Inati came home.

“Do you think Hana is still awake?... she usually stays up on Fridays...” Inati walked to your room and Simon who was curious followed.

“Her lights are on...” Inati said as he got to your door and opened it. He saw you laying on your bed sleeping in a fetus position.

“Oh.. she's sleeping?... Simon, come help me... ima pick her up and you remove her covers from under....” Inati said and Simon nodded and followed him in and Inati was about to pick you up so he can remove the covers from under you but stopped. He saw you holding on to something tightly and it seems like your were crying. He slowly opened your hand and saw the bracelet he gave you. He felt a pang in his heart and he sighed. Simon was confused but he saw the sadness in Inatis eyes.

“I gave it to her as a gift.... so she can feel like our mom is always with her... but I guess she got emotional.....” Inati informed Simon and Simon nodded in understanding. So she's been emotional because of her mother?.... but what does that have to do with me?... Simon grew even more frustrated.

 

The next day Zelo and Youngjae came around 12 and they wanted to go out and have lunch with you. You had fun with the boys and you guys also went for ice cream. You came home around 4 and decided to take a shower. Two more hours until it gets dark... time passes by so fast.... you thought as you left to take a shower. You came out of your bathroom with only a towel wrapped around your body and you towel dried your hair a bit and let it air dry. You were getting clothes ready when you heard your phone ringing In the living room. You were about to go get it but realized you only had a towel on. but no one's home but me.. you got it from the living room and picked it up.

 

 

“Hello..”

“Hana.. finally.. you took forever to answer...” CL scolded.

“Yea sorry.... I just came out of the shower and I only have a towel on .... hold up let me lock the front door so I don't have to worry about anyone coming in” you locked the front door and now you didn't mind staying in your towel.

 

“It's cold!... i'm freezing here... the only thing keeping me warm is my hot coffee...” CL spoke from the other line.

“Yea but the heater is on high.. so it's warm in here.. and Speaking of hot coffee.... I want some..i'ma make some real quick.. and put you on speaker .. talk freely.. no one's home but me... ” you put the phone on the counter and started making your coffee.

 

 

*When you were in the shower*

 

Simon came home to eat for his break. He left to his room to change real quick but as he was changing he heard your voice in the living room. He opened his door and walked through the short hallway to see your back figure. You only had a towel on and your hair still damp and down on to your shoulders.

“It's cold!... i'm freezing here... the only thing keeping me warm is my hot coffee...”

“Yea but the heater is on high.. so it's warm in here.. and Speaking of hot coffee.... I want some..i'ma make some real quick.. and put you on speaker .. talk freely.. no one's home but me... ” you said as you put the phone on the counter and started making your coffee

 

Simon turned around, although that wasn't the first time he's seen a girl in her towel, but you were different. He knew you weren't the type to go around showing your body. He walked back to the hallway and was about to enter his room when he heard CL speake.

 

“What did you do today?” She asked through the speaker.

“I had lunch with Zelo and Youngjae today...”

“Oh really?.. hehe.. Zelo is so cute! And speaking of Zelo.. how are you with Yongguk?” you can almost see her smirk.

“How does speaking of Zelo take you to Yongguk?..” you scoffed as you poured the coffee in the coffee maker. Why do they keep mentioning the Gukk dude..? Simon thought.  

 

(I already wrote chapter 46, i just need a couple more details! it will be up tomorrow for sure!.. and it's a good one!)