Chocolates..

Unexpected love (Editing grammar ^^)

 

Chapter 10


 

"YAAHH!!" Someone yelled.. You opened your eyes.

*Beep*

It was the signal to stop and you moved back. Leo put his hand under your lips and caught the mini stick that was left. You looked around and saw Youngwon, Jeesu, and Daniel watching the game. You waved at them and Youngwon waved back and smiled. Daniel nodded your way and Jeesu just pouted.

"First place... Kevin and Luna!" The host said..
"Second place... Ken and CL! "
"And third place goes to... Jay and Yoona!" Everyone clapped..

"Oh well.. It was fun..." You said to Leo resulting in him staring at you.
"Yah.. Don't get any wrong ideas" you lightly smacked his shoulder and started walking to Youngwon..
who said i was getting any wrong ideas? Leo blushed

"Hey guys.. So you made it.. " you greeted.
"Yea we did.... Hey Leo.. " Youngwon replied but Leo just bowed his head a bit.

" Hey Daniel... By the way.. Wheres Inati?" You asked
"Oh.. He decided to just go out with Jia.." Daniel replied casually.
"Yea.. He said its better just the two of them" Youngwon snickered while raising an eyebrow..
"Ehh.. I really didn't need to know that" you replied with a face.. You always laugh and joke about these things.. But you hate it when its about Inati.. You just can't ...since hes your brother..

You looked at Jeesu who had the 'i'm mad at you' face.
"Whats up Jeesu.. You seem quite.." You .. You knew exactly why he had that face.

Jeesu faced at you accusingly ....
"Are you dating him?" He asked through squinting eyes making you chuckle.
"No i'm not.. I just wanted to win at least the bracelet..for memories......so chill.. Ok? " You said honestly
"Pshh.. If you want to win....Next time play with me.. We will get first place for sure!" Jeesu wiggled his eyebrows..Leo didn't like Jeesu at all at this moment..
"Hehe.. Ill pass.." You smiled
"Waee.. Whats wrong with me.. I mean.." Jeesu was about to continue but was interrupted by Youngwon..
"Ok we will go now.. You go have fun with you friends.." Youngwon said while dragging Jeesu with him
Daniel was about to leave but turned around..
"By the way.. You look beautiful Hana.. " He smiled.
"Hehe.. Thanks" you blushed.

"Im gonna go get some drinks" Leo informed you.
"Ok" you replied


 

----------


 

"I wonder if Hana noona came!" Zelo thought out loud..

"Me too.. She told me she wasn't sure yesterday" Daehyun scratched his head.

"I just saw her today.. I think CL is making her come.." Jongup chuckled.


 

-----------------


 

Five minutes passed and Leo hasn't came back. You decided to go look for him.. You went to the snack place but he wasn't there.. You saw some candy It's Halloween.. oh yea.. im so stuffing myself with junk food you thought..


 

*At the snack bar five minutes before you went looking for Leo *


 

Leo went to the snack bar and was getting the drinks.

Leo?” a familiar voice asked. Leo froze … than turned around. He couldn't believe his eyes.

“Long time no see..” the girl smiled. Leo thought his world was going to crash.

“Sunny...” Leo replied in shock..

“What...are you doing here?” he asked still unbelief.

“You don't seem happy to see me...” she pouted.

“No ..it's not that..it's just..why didn't you tell me you where in town?” Leo asked softly

“I tried contacting you..but you changed your number..and moved..” she replied..Leo nodded

"I see you moved on.." Sunny smiled.. she was talking about you..

“I just got back a week ago..i thought I might see you here..and I was right..can we talk..somewhere quieter..” she continued..Leo nodded his head and they left to a room with a few people in there.


 


 


 

*Back at the Snack bar*

You were eating some junk food. you grabbed a bit of m&ms and ate them.. You walked a bit more and saw some cute chocolates shaped as bunnies. Aawww how can you not eat that!? you took it and was about to eat it.


 

"If i was you i wouldn't eat that.." Someone said. you looked up and it was the last person you ever wanted to see.. Jessica.

"Huh?" .. Was the only thing that could come out if your mouth

"In my opinion.. The last thing you need is to gain weight.. " Jessica smirked and You chuckled.

"Well your opinion is useless since your not the one that's going to be banging me...." You smiled.

"Therefore.. I don't care what you think.." you ate the piece if chocolate that was in your hand.

You heard some chuckling behind you but you were to busy giving Jessica the fake smile.

She scoffed and left making you smile in victory.


 

Simon was just near you guys and heard the entire conversation with Jessica. He was about to in when he heard what Jessica said. But heard what you said and chuckled. That girl sure is something..i guess youngwon was right.. she only got hurt from me yesterday.. Simon realized that you didn't really care about what strangers think..but you were hurt from him because he wasn't a stranger to you anymore.


 

You turned around to see who the laughing person was.

You saw a tall handsome guy staring down at you smiling. He was wearing a black shirt and black jeans.


 

"I'm guessing your the amazing 'Hana noona'.." The tall man asked. He sounded familiar to you..

"I don't know about amazing.. But i am 'Hana noona'... " You chuckled.. Already knowing who he was talking about because he reminded you of him.

"Zelo?" You asked and the man smiled.

"Yea... I'm Yongguk.. His older brother" he gave you his gummy smile and held his hand out as You raised your eyebrows..

"Oohhh.. So YOUR.. 'Yongguk hyung'!" You smiled and shook his hand..

"I've heard.. A lot .. I mean .. A lot . About you from Zelo.." you finished shaking hands.

"I hope they were good things" he joked.

"Well.. Just that he doesn't like you.. And other things" you said with a straight face . Yongguk's smile dropped.

"Bwoh?!" He blurted with wide eyes..

"Haha .. I'm just messing with you.. Zelo is very fond of you.. " You chuckled making Yongguk smile again.

Shes funny.. No wonder why Zelo likes her (as a noona friend) Yongguk thought.


 

"He talks none stop about how he wants to become like you..i was really curious and wanted to meet you one day.. " you confessed.


 

"Heyy Hana noona!" Zelo popped out of no where..

"Oh hey.. Jello.." You replied..

"Jello?" Yongguk asked with a raised eyebrow.


 

"Hana gave zelo that nick name.." Daehyun explained while walking to you guys as he was followed by Youngjae and Jongup. Yongguk made an 'O' face..

"Zelo.. tell us..Why are you a bunny again?" Youngjae laughed teasing the youngster.

"Because i lost a bet" zelo pouted..

"Well your the cutest bunny i've ever seen.. " you smiled and fed zelo a chocolate..

"Thank you Hana noona!" Zelo smiled and stuck his tongue out at Youngjae..

"And you look pretty too!..well you always do" Zelo said and they all nodded..

"Thanks." You chuckled and ruffled his blonde hair.


 

"So How is your stomach holding up?" Jongup asked..

"Its alright.. I just have to take my meds tonight and ill be good.." You smiled and popped a candy in your mouth..

"Why what happened? " Youngjae asked.

"Hana ate at my place earlier..and she ate fried food like crazy!" Jongup exaggerated..

"Oh.. Waee?..did you forget how you get..?" Daehyun asked worried.

"You better take those pills tonight!" Daehyun scolded.

"Nehh ummaahh.." You smiled and everyone laughed.


 

Are you here alone?” Yongguk asked.

Oh..no..i'm here with a friend.. well ..friends..” you chuckled..

Yea..Zelo said she was single..that she just broke up with her ex 3 months ago Yongguk though to himself.

You chatted with the boys for a while. Yongguk was really shy and funny...you had a good time. But you were worried about Leo because he didn't show up.