New years (2)

Unexpected love (Editing grammar ^^)

 

Chapter 28

 

He looked for you everywhere. He decided to check outside and that's where he saw you standing on the porch and having your arms on the wooden fence.

“Hey..” you heard someone speak next to you. You turned around to find Simon.

“Oh. Hey..” you smiled. *She doesn't look mad... I knew CL was over reacting*

“What are you doing here?” He asked you.

“Just getting some fresh air... it's pretty hot in there...” you smiled. He looked down to see you holding a drink.

“I see theres no need for me to get drinks..” He said sheepishly and rubbed the back of his neck. You chuckled.

“It's fine... they were right there... I just grabbed one....” you smiled.

“Lets go inside.... it's cold here...” Simon said and you agreed. You guys sat at a table and a couple of minutes later Youngwon and Miyun joined your table. Youngwon had a bright smile on and it was contagious.

“Hey..” youngwon said while sitting.

“Hey... you must be Miyun?” you asked.

“Yea.. nice to meet you..” She bowed a bit and sat next to youngwon.

“Im Hana... and this is Simon....i've heard so much about you” you teased and smiled. Miyun blushed and you couldn't help but think she was so cute. She was chatting with youngwon and you couldn't stop smiling.

“They are soo cute...” you squealed so only Simon could hear who was next to you. He chuckled at your reaction. A couple minutes later CL and her date Leejoon joined your table. It was 11:40 and CL was a bit drunk but she was still stable. Youngwon and Mihyun left after a couple of minutes.

 

“Heyyyyyyy...” Junho apeared out of no where with a drink in his hand. *Great.. he's drunk... now he'll be even worse....* he sat down across from you. Your table was a circle shaped and it had 3 empty seats left. Two near Junho and one near simon.

“Whats up guys??” Junho smirked. you looked at him and sighed. You than turned to your right to only find Leejoon talking to CL. Simon shook his head. He knew how Junho is and how he always says dumb all the time but doesn't know why.

“Can I join?...” you heard a familiar voice and turned to your left. It was Sohyun.

“Sure...” Simon said. She took the empty seat next to Simon and smiled. So now Simon was sitting between you and her. CL shot dirty glares to her and you gave CL the look and she rolled her eyes. She really didn't like Sohyun. Especially the fact that she's all over Simon when he has a date. 3 more minutes till midnight.

“So you guys aren't dating...right?..” Sohyun asked while facing Simon.

“Simon....and Hana?...hahahaha.. don't make me laugh..” Junho said through chuckles. You rolled your eyes.

“What the hell is that supposed to mean Junho?...” CL burst.

“Well Simon is... good looking and Hana is..... just there I guess..” He said and just took a sip of his alcohol. However that hurt you. Not only because Junho said it. But also because you heard Simon say those words before. Simon looked at you and saw your hurt expression that you tried to hide. *She usually doesn't care about what Junho says.....* but he didn't like where this was going.

Simon looked at Junho as to give him the shut up look.

“Pshhh.... Hana could do so much better!..” CL scoffed.

“Like who?... who has she had that was attractive? ” Junho said. he always tries to find mean things to say. All because of a misunderstanding.

“Junho...” Simon interrupted.

“Junhyung...” CL said with a straight face and gave Junho a burning look. Junho paused for a bit.

“Thats what I thought....” CL smirked. Simon hated the name Junhyung. He didn't know why. But he hated when he was mentioned.

“I still can't figure out how that happened....” Junho wondered out loud.

“But he gave up on her anyways..” He finished and smiled.

“FYI....SHE... gave up on him....” CL smirked. No one knew that it was you that broke up with Junhyung first but CL and youngwon. You didn't tell anyone else why or how you guys ended it.

“Guys... stop...” you couldn't take it anymore. You faced Junho.

“Junho.....stop with all this crap...i told you...it wasn't me.... but even of it was me.. you can't hold a grudge on me forever..” you said calmly trying not to explode. Junho turned from playful to serious.

“Yes I can Hana... it was none of your business” Junho was out of his mind and the alcohol was kicking in.

“I didn't tell her Junho..” you argued calmly.

“Than who did?” He emphasized each word. It was quite for a bit. You had a staring contest with Junho.

“I did..” you guys heard a voice. You all turned to look behind Junho and found a girl standing there.

“Sohee?” Junho asked shocked.

“It was me... so stop blaming Hana.....Although i'm your friend.. but no matter what.. no one deserves to be cheated on...” She finished and left. Junho was dumbfounded. He couldn't believe it. His close friend told his girlfriend Jihyun that he cheated on her. Even though he didn't mean it. But Jihyun told him that it was you who told her. He looked at you with guilty eyes and left after Sohee. It was really awkward now. CL and Lejoon were to your right. And Simon was to your left with Sohyun sitting on his left. It was 11:59 by now and you were not in the mood for anything. People were already counting down.

“11...10..9..” people counted and a lot of couples were holding on to each other.

“So you guys aren't dating..” Sohyun faced you and Simon.

“Of course not...” CL scoffed.

“5...4..”

“So it's ok if I do …..this...” Sohyun got closer to Simon.

“2..1..” it hit midnight. CL and Leejoon and Couples everywhere shared their first kiss of the new yr. But your heart hurt from what you were seeing. Sohyun was technically on top of Simon kissing him. By the time Simon regained his composer and realized what he was doing. You had already left the table and he pulled out of the kiss.

“Happy new year” Sohyun smiled in satisfaction and got off of Simon. Simon took a look at your seat to only find it empty. For some reason he felt guilty.

“Wae Simon?....does she like you or something...” Sohyun played with her hair.

“It Doesn't matter anymore..... cuz even if she did.... im 100% sure she's over it now” CL smirked and left with Leejoon.

 

This was the moment you realized that no way is Simon for you and you decided to not think about him. You were glad that you weren't head over heals for him yet.

 

 

You walked to get a drink at the drinking fountain and stayed there for about 5 minutes not wanting to see anyone.

“What is a beautiful lady doing by herself on the first hour of a new yr?” you heard a familiar man say. You turned around and smiled at the sight. Daniel was smiling down at you.

“I don't want to start the new year being thirsty..” you said. And chuckled.

“Happy new year..” Daniel said and saw that you didn't look happy being at this party.

“Want to me to take you home?.........” Daniel asked.

“And maybe grab a hot cup of coffee?” He finished. A smile grew on your face. But than disappeared. Daniel was confused at first but than realized why.

“I'll be back...” He said and left.. *huh* but you just stood there watching the people refill their drinks.

Great..

Daniel crossed paths with CL and Lejoon and asked her if she've seen Simon.

“Pshh.. well he aint with Hana... i'll tell you that much....jerk..” CL mumbled. And almost tripped but Leejoon held on to her. *Wow.... how did I end up liking her?.* Leejoon chuckled to himself.

Daniel had a confused look he didn't know what was going on.

“He's with some girl named Sohyun...” Leejoon said.

“If he wanted to grind and make out with her so bad... why not date her?..... but im glad.. cuz now Hana won't like him...” CL said and walked away with Leejoon.

*He did what?..* Daniel... *Hana likes him?* Daniel wondered and saw Simon sitting down chugging on his cup with Sohyun sitting next to him. Daniel walked to their table and stood in front of Simon.

“What's up?...” Simon asked.

“I just wanted to inform you that i'll be taking Hana home....since she seemed uneasy about it..” Daniel said than looked at Sohyun than back to Simon.

“But I don't think you'd mind … you continue your night... I'll take Hana home..” he smiled. Simon didn't know why he didn't feel good. He kept eyes on Daniel till he walked back to you near the fountain drinks. He saw you looking bored while refilling your cup with juice. Daniel took his jacket off and put it on you.

“It's really cold outside... I informed the guys that ill be taking you home... ” He smiled and put his arm around your waist and led you to the front door.

Simon knew for sure that Daniel had feeling for you. But you had no idea.

 

Daniel took you to 'Sweet Choco' and you saw Minho there.

“Hey guys...” Minho greeted you guys.

“Hey Minho..” you greeted

“Hey... can I get two hot chocolates....” Daniel asked

“No.. you can't have Coffee, Hana” Daniel said already knowing you were going to ask for it.

“Okayy..” you said knowing you won't win.

“Alright... 2 hot chocolates coming up...” Minho smiled and left to make the drinks.

You and Daniel sat at a table. You were lost in thought when Daniel spoke up.

“It's 12:30.... we'll drink and take you home... I know how much you hate sleeping a couple of hours only.” He chuckled. And you laughed. Your drinks came and you took a sip.

“Hana.... be careful....” He said seriously.

“Huh.. of what?” you asked.

“Of everything.... and everyone...” He smiled. And you nodded. He was referring to Simon. He hated seeing you with him and didn't like the fact you went with him tonight. And he hated it even more that you didn't even enjoy the night.

“Arrasso... Mr. Chae...” you smiled. Daniel smiled and ruffled your hair.

 

 

Simon went home a couple minutes after you left and saw that you weren't home yet. He waited about 20 minutes in the kitchen table when he heard the front door open. He looked up and saw your left side.

Is she getting in or what? Simon asked himself.

“Thanks for the hot chocolate..” you smiled.

“Ur welcome... see you tomorrow... sleep well.” Simon heard Daniel say and than Saw him grab your cheek and kiss your forehead. I guess she's okay.. Simon left to his room by the time you entered the house. You closed the door and sighed with a smile. You took your shoes off and saw that Simon's shoes were there already. Oh..so he's home? You thought and left to your room.