Desperate

Unexpected love (Editing grammar ^^)

 

Chapter 19

 

 

You woke up an hour later and decided you had to go to sleep in your room. You slowly walked towards the hallway since it was dark and the only source of light you had was coming was from the TV. But than you thought you heard something in the kitchen so you quickly turned to the right and didn't see anything. You could have sworn you saw something. You quickly faced the hallway but Gasped and fell on your . Your heart dropped and you felt like you wee going to die. You looked up and saw someone approaching from the hallway.

 

 

 

Simon was thirsty and went to the kitchen to get some water. He was still half sleepy. He was walking in the hallway when he saw someone looking towards the kitchen. He didn't know who it was since It was dark. so he squinted his eyes and came closer. That person turned around to face him and fell on the floor. Simon flicked the lights on. He saw a frightened you on the floor. You looked really scared.

Simon ran towards you and bent one knee down to make sure your were ok.

“Are you ok?” Simon asked while grabbing your arm lightly. You puffed your cheeks out and let out a shaky breath.

“Oh my god Simon..you scared the out of me...” You said while grabbing his hand to help you up. Simon can hear your heart beat beating really loud. *I must have scared her a lot*.

“That's why shouldn't watch scary movies” he said with a 'duh' face.

“I don't usually but I ….” you stopped and looked up at Simon with wide eyes. Simon looked confused.

“What?” he asked

“Your talking to me...” you gasped..

“I should not Jinx this..” You said. *Oh...* Simon mentally face palmed himself.

“Ok..i'ma go to bed.” Simon started walking towards his room.

“Wait...” Simon stopped and turned around. You let out a sheepishly laugh.

“Walk me to the room..please...” you said while walking to him. Simon softened when he saw you scared and nodded. You walked a bit with Simon to the front of your room. He was about to leave.

“Hold up..” you said quickly. Simon waited in front of your room. You got in and Simon saw you getting your pillow and blanket. You got to him before he can ask you why.

“Ok..lets go...” you said.

“Huh..where?” he asked confused.

“I'm not going to sleep alone!!” you said. Simon was shocked. *Bwoh!!*

“What if something grabs me while I'm walking?..Just walk me to Inati's room.” you whispered with wide eyes. Simon was relieved. For a second he thought you were planning on sleeping in his room. *Aishh simon..really...get your head together.* he walked you to Inatis room. You opened the door than turned around.

“Thanks Simon...for being you again..” you smiled and closed the door. Simon was left dumbfounded.

 

 

The next day Simon woke up. He was curious to see if your were still sleeping. He walked to Inatis room and opened the door slowly. He saw you sleeping in Inatis bed. He smiled to himself and went to the kitchen. He saw Inati eating breakfast and reading.

“Morning..” Simon said

“Morning..did you have a good night sleep?” Inati replied

“Kinda..” Simon said while grabbing a bowl to eat cereal.

“I had a surprise today..” Inati chuckled.

“Why?” Simon asked while sitting next to Inati with his cereal.

“I woke up this morning and found Hana asleep on the floor next to my bed...either yesterdays movie scared her or she had a nightmare.” Inati chuckled. *Wow..did I scare her that bad...*

“It's been a while since she came to sleep in my room....” Inati said with furrowed eyebrows and stopped eating.

“I'm just worried...what will she do when I cant be there for her...you know I can't live forever..” Inati said. Simon felt bad. He knows how much Inati loves Hana.

“Don't worry..Hana is a friendly girl...she has many people by her side..” Simon said.

You walked in the kitchen with your hair everywhere. Although you looked messy you still looked cute.

 

“Hey guys..” you yawned and rubbed your eyes and sat on the table. You put your head on your arms and closed your eyes.

“Why did you wake up if you were just going to sleep here?” Inati asked chuckling.

“Because I never see you in the morning....and i miss you it..” you said while opening one eye. Inati was touched. He knows how much you hate waking up in the morning.

“I miss you too..” he smiled and ruffled your hair.

“Are you going out today?” He asked.

“Yup...” you said. Simon didn't look at you but he was listening to every word.

“With who?” he asked

“I have date....” you teased. Simon looked up at you.

“With myself..hehehe..” you giggled.

“Did you have a heart attack?” you giggled some more.

“Kinda..” Inati said honestly.

“Ill come over to the auto shop to help...” you said. Simon and Inati gave you a look.

“Or stare... and do nothing...” you smiled.

 

 

At 12pm you got ready. You put some jeans on and a coat. You wore a white winter hat and your boots. It was freezing outside and you didn't want to get cold. You wanted to go out and buy every ones Christmas presents. You didn't have a lot of money. So you bought them normal stuff. *Well as long as it comes from the heart...right ?* you thought. You finished around 4pm and put the presents in your room. You than left to the auto shop.

 

“Hey guys..” you smiled.

“Hey Hana.. I was about to eat..wanna join?” Daniel asked. You remembered that you hadn't eaten anything all day.

“Yea I'm hungry.. “ you sat and ate sandwiches with Daniel.

“Ooh ..me too..” Jisu joined you guys he took a bite of your sandwich. Simon was just working. He felt left out. You got up and walked to Simon.

“Simon..this is good.. try it..” you said and held the sandwich to him. Simon didn't move.

“Oh..sorry ..” you turned the sandwich to the part that wasn't bitten. You thought maybe that's why he didn't want to taste. Simon scoffed. * That's not why I didn't want to taste it* He held the sandwich and took a bite from your side. Than he returned the sandwich and continued working. *Huh* you thought

“Good huh?” you asked. Simon nodded while chewing.

“Want some more?” you asked holding the sandwich to him again. Simon shook his head. You just nodded and left to sit with the boys. You left to the back room to talk to Inati when youngwon came in and walked to the boys.

“What are you doing here?” Jisu asked

“I Came to talk to you guys..” he said.

“Oh really..Hana is here too..” Jisu said

“Oh really...” Youngwon asked not so happily. He wanted to talk to the boys about you. CL called him and told him about you wanting to move on. And she asked for his help. She told him that you said your not going to go with a close friend to the party. So Youngwon thought Simon was the only friend that wasn't close to you. So he came to start a mission.

 

“Yea..but shes in the back talking to Inati” Jisu said

“Ok..good.” Youngwon said.

“You guys know that Christmas eve is this Monday...” they all nodded

“You guys taking anyone?” youngwon asked.

“Im not taking anyone..but i'm going to get a lady at the party for sure” Jisu wiggled his eye brows.

“ok??...” youngwon left to talk to Simon alone.

“Simon..your not taking anyone..right?” youngwon asked

“Why?” Simon asked

“Hehe.. Hana won't take any of us with her because she doesn't want to go with close friends....because she thinks its a burden...”youngwon said.

“And?” Simon asked not interested. You walked out of the back room and saw youngwon talking to Simon. Although you were at a great distance you can still hear them talking.

 

“Since your not a close friend and you've never taken her out why don't you take her out this time?” youngwon asked. *Bwoh? Youngwon..you wanna die??* you thought. Simon was taken back. He didn't know what to say.

“Umm..Why cant one of the boys take her?” Simon asked.

“I told you already..Aish..never mind...I'm sure someone will ask her..I just wanted someone I know...and not some stranger...” youngwon said

“I already have someone in mind that I want to take.....” Simon said.

“You could have just said that from the beginning .-__-..” youngwon mumbled and left. Simon was already planning on asking Sohyun. The girl you saw him talking to on Minzy's party. He thought she was cute. And he needed a break from everything. Yea you felt kind of upset but you weren't expecting him to say yes anyways.

 

A couple minutes passed and you were still mad at Youngwon. You sat next to youngwon and gave him a look.

“What?” he said innocently.

“Youngwon..please.. your not helping me at all....” you said sadly. Youngwon was dumbfounded.

“Do I look that desperate to you guys??..” you said and left before Youngwon can say anything. You were upset because you couldn't believe he would say that to Simon. It made you look like you were desperate.

“Alright guys...I'm going to go home early...” you said and left.

“Oh..bye ….ha..na..” Jisu's voice faded slowly when he saw you already out.

“What happened to her?” Jisu asked. Daniel furrowed his eye brows. Youngwon exhaled loudly and started walking out. Simon went after him.

 

“I saw you talking to her..what happened?” Simon asked. Youngwon scratched his head, debating if he should tell Simon or not. He gave up and spilled.

“She heard me talking to you and she got upset..” youngwon said.

“Because I wanted to take someone else?” Simon asked confused.

“No Hana doesn't even like you like that..and she won't get upset because someone doesn't like her” Youngwon said in a matter of fact. *Ouch..gosh..so harsh* Simon thought.

“It's because I asked you to take her... and the reason why she doesn't want any of us taking her it's because she doesn't want to be a burden. And here I come asking you to take her...” youngwon looked upset.

“I shouldn't have done that.... I made it seem like she was desperate..” Youngwon said. Simon nodded his head.

“Yaahh!!” Youngwon said in frustration ant Simon

“She's not desperate...it's us that's desperate to get her to move on from that bastard...” Youngwon said and left. Simon was left dumbfounded. *Maybe I should have said yes and taken her..*