Cutie

Unexpected love (Editing grammar ^^)

 

Chapter 33

 

 

“Hey..” you looked up to see Yongguk. When did he get this handsome? You thought. He got more muscling and it shows. He also looked more charismatic and tougher but he also looked a bit tired.

“Hey.. how are you..” you asked concerned.

“Im fine..what about you?.” he gave you a smile that made you weak in the knees and took a seat next to you

“Im doing well thank you..” you smiled. CL and Minzy and Zelo all had smiles on their faces. Their plan worked. The girls had called zelo and told him to make Yongguk come. Daehyun rolled his eyes and smiled. Youngjae was just chatting none stop.

While you were having fun, Simon on the other hand wasn't. He hasn't seen you in a while and he actually missed you. But he would never admit that. She's probably still upset with me.... he thought.

“Simon.. it's Saturday... and we are going to the local bar tonight.... wanna join?” Jisu asked excitedly. Simon thought about it. He wanted to go home and see you. He wasn't in the mood to drink.

“I'll pass.. maybe next time.” he said bluntly and continued work.

“Alright... just let us know if you change your mind..” Jisu said.

 

 

Back at Jongup's place it was already 5 and you guys were still chattering but Youngjae had already left and Jongup was busy working.

“Me and Bom have to go.. something came up..” CL lied and Bom nodded and they quickly left.

“Huh..but..” you started.

“I have to go too... Sandra said she needs help at the Salon...” Minzy grabbed her purse.

“I'll take you..” Daehyun said knowing what the plan was. What?.. everyone left but Zelo and Yongguk you thought.

You looked at Zelo waiting for him to say something. You knew something was fishy.

“Hyung!..” Zelo had a cute mad face on.

“You didn't do the dishes before we left did you?” He asked 'Madly' Yongguk had a WTF confused look on.

“See.. now I have to go home and do them before they get … ruined!” He pouted and stormed out. He than smirked and giggle at his 'awesome' lie. You face palmed yourself and than looked at Yongguk. Dont tell me they planned this... Im so killing them! You thought.

“Do you have something to do too?” you asked. Wanting to make sure if they actually did plan it. But Yongguk was way ahead of you. He knew exactly what was going on and he didn't mind.

“Nope.. it's just the two of us.. lets go somewhere.” He said and grabbed your hand. Yup.. they are dead you didn't mind staying with Yongguk but you just can't believe you didn't see this coming.

 

Yongguk took you to an awesome shopping center. It was a along street that just had shops right next to each other. Food stands everywhere and tiny little stands with accessories and stuff. It looked really fun but you realized that you were broke and didn't have much money on you.

“I don't know much about dates... but I enjoy this place so I hope you will too” he smiled and took your hand in his and started walking. You started blushing A date?. You were confused. You didn't get what Yongguk was trying to tell you. You guys walked a bit more and saw Yongguk taking off his jacket.

“What are you doing?.. it's cold..” you asked.

“Well you must be colder since you've been wearing gloves all day” he smiled and put his jacket on you. You felt all warm and fuzzy and blushed even more if that was even possible. You weren't that cold but if you took off your gloves he'll see your hand and the questions wouldn't end.

 

You guys passed a cute accessories stand and Yongguk looked like he had a hard time looking at them.

“Do … you want to get something?” you asked unsure.

“What do you think of this?” he asked as he held a cute small hair pin. You smiled.

“It's pretty..” you answered.

“I'll get this..” he told the Ahjumma.

“Is it for your girlfriend?” The Ahjumma smiled.

“Kinda..” he answered unsure. -__- so he has a girl he likes.. you wondered. Man... I'm wasting my time.. you looked at the passing people. Yongguk bought the hair pin and you guys walked a bit more. Something caught your eye.

“OoOoh” you walked towards a hat that said Cutie and it had a cute blonde cartoon boy.

“Aww..” you smiled.

“What?” Yongguk asked.

“Doesn't it remind you of Zelo?” you held the hat towards him. She's thinking of Zelo while we are on our date? Yongguk smiled to himself. No wonder why he really likes her

“Lets get it for him?” He smiled and paid for the hat. You smiled.

“Your such a great brother..” you said to yourself but loud enough for Yongguk to hear.

“Really?.. I feel like I'm lacking as one..” he confessed. You gasped a bit.

“Trust me.. I don't think so... Zelo really likes you... it's the reason why I adore you..” you said honestly. Yongguk smiled. Nobody has ever made him feel as good as you do.

 

“Thanks” he smiled and you guys continued shopping and eating. It was already 9pm and Yongguk took you home. He walked you to the front door and you spun around to look at him.

“Thanks for the day Yongguk... I had fun like always” you said. You were going to take off his jacket but he stopped you. Instead he zipped it more.

“Keep it on... think of me while you have..” he said. And looked at you deeply.

“Im sorry I haven't been around.... I've just been having a hard time and it's a bit hard... but I'll try harder.” he said guilty.

“It's okay... if you need anything.. just tell me.. I'm here..” you said but you were confused to where this is going. He pulled the hair pin out of his pocket and put it on your hair.

“It's not much...but It suits you...” he said. You stared in aw and Yongguk seemed as if he was thinking really hard. Before you can thank him he held your left cheek with his right hand and leaned in and planted a soft kiss on your lips. You automatically closed your eyes it was pretty long for a simple kiss. You thanked god it was dark or he would have seen how red you were. He leaned back and opened his eyes.

“Good night..” he said as he leaned back all you could do is nod. Yongguk smiled and left to his car. I hope that will keep you waiting... at least until I'm confident enough to take you. Yongguk thought. You were confused. You liked him.. but something was holding you back. You entered the house and decided to take a shower to cool you down.

 

Little did you know someone was watching from hidden shadows. Simon was on his way home when he came across you and Yongguk in front of the apartment. I thought she would be upset because of me but She's out having a great time not caring at all, while I'm here pathetically worried for her..... Simon was pissed, but seeing you kissing Yongguk made him feel worse. He hated seeing you meet lips with someone else. There was no way he can be under the same roof as you at this moment.

He took out his phone and dialed a number.

“Jisu... what bar was it again?” Simon asked.

“You changed your mind... haha... I knew it..” Jisu told Simon where the Bar was and Simon needed a drink so he can relax for at least one night.