Again?

Unexpected love (Editing grammar ^^)

 

Chapter 53

 

 

You got home from work at the flower shop and checked on Inati.

“Are you hungry?... do you want me to make you something to eat?..” you sat next to Inati on the sofa.

“No.. im still full from the soup you made me...” he answered. You sighed at his response. You had nothing to do since it was Sunday. You were about to go get your laptop so you can watch your show on it but someone knocked on the door.

“Comming~...” you sang and opened the door.

“Oh Jia... hey..” you smiled and gave her a hug. She returned the hug and she looked a bit panicked.

“Where's Inati?” she asked worriedly.

“He's in..” you answered. Jia let herself in and ran towards Inati who was sitting.

“Are you ok?...” Jia touched Inati's face than started searching his body.

“Jia... im fine...” He said eying her than hugged her.

“I heard what happned and came right away from my hometown..” She pouted.

“You shouldn't have left your mom when you went to go visit her...... but im happy to see you..” He said cheesily and they started snuggling together and you felt awkward.

 

You were about to leave the living room but stopped when Inati called your name.

“Hana..”

“Yes...” you looked up at him. He removed his arm from behind Jia and faced you.

“Tomorrow is Simon's Birthday....” he said but he looked like he had more to say.

“Oh really?..i didn't know that..” you mumbled the last part.

“Yea... but I won't be here tomorrow..” he tried to not look guilty.

“What?... why not?..” you asked confused

“The auto shop needs some parts from the warehouse.... so I need to go... I was supposed to go today but I stayed so you wouldn't worry...” he answered. And you sighed.

“Your trips to the warehouse have been increasing... you used to go once or twice a month.. but now you go every week.....” you frowned.

“I thought you'd be more free and rest since Simon is working with you.. but you've been busier..” you finished.

 

“I know... but that's a good sign right?.... it means our auto shop is doing well..” he smiled.

“Why can't one of the boys go?” you asked.

“Because they don' have the license to buy the parts from that ware house... only I have it since i'm the owner..” He answered.

“But you’re sick...” you pouted.

“Don't worry... I’ll go with him..” Jia held Inatis arm. You knew there was no point in arguing so you just nodded.

“See.... Jia will take care of me... so don' worry.. we'll leave later tonight.. so we can get there tomorrow morning.....” Inati ruffled your head. You roughly fixed your hair and headed to the kitchen.

“I still do not approve!..” you said as you grabbed a cup of water. You heard the front door close and turned around.

“Of what?..” Simon asked.

“Me going tomorrow..” Inati answered. Simon nodded his head in understanding. Inati and Jia continued snuggling and you decided to leave the house. You grabbed a sweater and your phone.

“Umm.... I have something to do...” you said unsure and put your boots on. Simon knew you were lying and wanted to leave the love birds alone. And he wasn't planning on being the third wheel either.

“Oh yea.. me too..” Simon took his coat and headed after you. Inati and Jia chuckled at your bad acting. You walked slowly and kicked small rocks as you were walking along the side walk. You jumped in fear as you heard a honk on your left. You stopped and held your chest.

“Simoonn!” you whined and he laughed from in the car.

“You scared me...” you pouted.

“Come in..” he said. You hesitated at first than got in the car. Simon drove and it was quite at first. It was a red light and you took the chance to speak.

“Soo...,Where we going?...” you asked as you faced foreword. Simon turned to look at you than smiled.

“Do you trust me?..” he asked. You turned to look at him and met eyes for a couple of minutes.

“It depends......” you squinted your eyes and he looked hurt.

“Just kidding... yes I do.. so where are we going?...” you chuckled.

“As long as you trust me … than don't worry about it...” he teased and started driving as the lights turned green.

“I guess that's a 'Im not telling..'....” you made a face than chuckled. 30 minutes passed and you were almost dozing off.

“Were here..” Simon parked the car and you stretched in your seat.

“Ten more seconds and I would have slept...” you said and got out of the car. Simon walked near you and you read the sign on the huge building. Your eyes widen and your mouth was wide open.

“No.... way...” you turned to Simon who had a little smile on his face.

“You once said you wanted to taste all the ice cream flavors.....” He said proud of himself.

“Oh my god... Let's goo” you said excitedly and grabbed his arm and led him to the front door of the huge Ice cream shop. You had forgot all of your worries when you saw all the ice cream.

 

“Ooh that looks good... look at all that chocolate.... im going to need to hit the gym after this!..” you said happily. Simon smiled to himself as he saw you tasting all the ice creams happily. He saw that you were upset when you were walking earlier when you left the apartment, so he knew what would make you happy.

“Here taste this one...CoffeeMochalicious... It taste as good as it sounds!” you fed him the ice cream and he nodded in agreement.

 

 

“Uuhhh.... I can't move.... I think I ate too much..” you groaned as you sat on the passenger seat.

“That would be an understatement... you tasted almost every flavor...” Simon chuckled and you nodded your head in agreement. You froze on your spot. You couldn't move because You ate way too much and your stomach hurt. Simon looked at you and knew by the look on your face that it wasn't a good sign.

“That bad?..” he asked. And you nodded your head.

“But it was worth it..” you managed to say and chuckle.

The next thing you knew, Simon leaned next to you and his face was only an inch away. It took you a while to realize he was just putting your seat belt on.

“Don't want you dying on me...” He joked and you smiled.

 

“Ok.. I have to go back to the auto shop... Don't forget to take your meds...” Simon said as he dropped you off in front of the apartment. “Ok...Oh... the ice cream...” you took the ice cream that you bought for the boys.

“See you later....” you waved and went in the apartment. Jia and Inati weren't there anymore. You assumed they went out together. It was 8pm and You were watching TV when Youngwon let himself in.

“Hey.. what are you doing?..” he asked as he sat on the sofa.

“Watching TV...” you answered and he nodded.

“But.. I have to go to the grocery store.. and I need you to take me...” you smiled evilly at Youngwon.

“Why?..” he asked.

“I need to buy the ingredients for cheese cake...” you said as you started putting your shoes on.

“Oh really?.. who's birthday is it?..” he asked.

“Simons..” you answered. Well.. he is one of us now.....i guess. Youngwon nodded and you went to the store to get the ingredients. You always made your cheese cake that's from scratch for the boys birthday.

 

You made the cheese cake while Youngwon sat on the kitchen counter chatting with you.

“So how are you with Miyun?...” you asked as you stirred the batter.

“We are ok... she's a bit busy.. but I understand..” Youngwon smiled.

“I approve of her... she seems really nice.” you smiled.

“She is.. but enough about me..... lets talk about you..” Youngwon raised his eyebrow and you knew it wasn't a good sign.

“What?.. there's nothing new with me...” you shrugged and put the cheese cake batter In the cooking pan.

“Right.....” he rolld his eyes.

“What's that supposed to mean?..” you put your hands on your hips.

“You're telling me there’s no one on your mind right now...” He asked with a look.

“No..” you answered after a few seconds.

“Right... because he's in your heart..” he made made a lovey face and you smacked his arm.

“Shut up..” you scoffed.

“Hana.. do you really like Simon?..” He asked. You didn't answer and Youngwon Exhaled and hoped off the counter.

“I know you do... Although I wasn't sure at first ...” He raised his eyebrow again.

“I'm still not sure myself...” you chuckled than stopped when you realized what you have just blurted.

“Told you you liked him...” Youngwon smiled at your defeat. You exhaled deeply realizing your dumb move.

“It's just that..... he's nice to me...and he cares too...” you said.

“That's why??.. -__-?” Youngwon asked.

“No... well... at first he would be nice to me and care because I was Inatis sister.... but …” You remembered that day he kissed you and told you that not everything he does is because of Inati.

“But?” Youngwon raised both of his eyebrows.

“He said It wasn't because im Inati's sister.... he doesn't just do things and care for Inatis sake...” you finished. I hope he isn't leading Hana on for nothing... Youngwon.

“Sounds fair enough....” He nodded.

 

“Better not tell him anything...” you warned. He 'zipped' his mouth and 'locked' it and threw the 'key' away. You laughed at his little gig and put the cheese cake in the oven. You took it out after and hour and smiled.

“Yes... it didn't crack..” you smiled.

“We just have to let it set until tomorrow night!. No one tell Simon.. let it be surprise...” you said excitedly.

“Can't wait to eat it...” Youngwon smiled.

“Lets go watch something after you put that in the fridge...” He said and you nodded.

 

“It's 11 already... are you not going to sleep?” Youngwon asked as he saw you trying hard not to fall asleep.

“Nope... Inati said he's leaving tonight... I wanna see him before he goes..” you said sleepily.

“He'll be here Tuesday morning.... it's just one day...” he replied.

“That's one day and two nights...” you argued and Youngwon stopped arguing as he saw no point in it because you guys would have this argument every time Inati leaves for a trip.

You finally heard the keys on the other side of the door and stood up.

“They're here..” Youngwon said in relief. The door opened and Inati came in.

 

“Finally.. Hana wouldn't sleep until she sees you...” Youngwon complained to Inati and you just smiled.

Inati walked towards you and gave you a big kiss on your cheek.

“I brought a guess tonight..” He smiled and you looked at him confused. You than looked at the door and saw Simon. He was looking at the wall not making eye contact with you. What's up with him?.. you wondered. Than your heart dropped when he came in and you saw the next person who came in after him.

“Hello...” Jessica said with a sweet voice and bowed a bit. You couldn't believe your eyes. Is this the Jessica you knew. You looked at Simon and he still wouldn't make eye contact with you. Inati smiled and stood near

“That's Jessica.... She's a friend of Simons...... she came to visit him but she didn't have anywhere to stay so I told her to stay here... she can keep you company while im gone this time....” Inati nodded his head. Inati didn't know about you and Jessica and you didn't want Drama so you faked a small smile and nodded. Youngwon had a blank expression. He looked at you worriedly. He knows how much you dislike Jessica. Ohh Inati... if only you knew what this girl has said about Hana and your parents... Youngwon mentally shook his head. 

(I..... sense.... DRAMA!.... hehe... You like?... lol.... thanks for being patient guys!...)