Sleep over

Unexpected love (Editing grammar ^^)

 

(Double update for you subbies who comment!!.. it really does encourage me to write more!! and i suggest listening to Lunaflys new song! it's really good and i worte these two chapters while listeinging to it none stop! lol Love you guys!)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pKopmOcJ-uA

---------

 

 

Chapter 32

 

You grabbed a few things and called Inati to inform him. You went to the kitchen and took some more medicine. You moved the cotton wrap to change it with a new one. You saw that your wrist was red and had purple around it. You also had some scratches that were healing a bit. Right when you were applying the medicine you heard someone call your name.

“Hana?..” you froze.

 

“What happened?” you turned around to see Youngwon with wide eyes.

“How did you get in here without me hearing you?” You asked.

“The front door was unlocked but thats not the point.. what happened to your hand?” youngwon walked to you and held your hand.

“I just fell.. nothing big..” you said.

“Nothing big?... it looks like a car ran over it...” He said and took the medicine and started applying it for you.

“This looks bad.. lets go get it checked” He said as he examined it. You pulled your hand away. And he looked up at you.

“It's not as bad as it looks... it doesn't even hurt..” you lied. Youngwon was not believing one bit of your lie.

“CL is waiting for me.. I have to go..” you said and Youngwon took your hand.

“Let me at least wrap it for you...” he said as he shook his head.

“Don't tell Inati... he will freak...” you said slowly. Youngwon looked at you.

“Please?..” you begged. Youngwon nodded his head and finished wrapping your hand. You thanked youngwon and left outside.

 

Simon wanted to go home so he can apologize to you but the apartment was empty when he got home. Where's Hana? He walked to your room and knocked. He than opened it and saw it empty. He looked everywhere for you but you weren't there. Maybe she's out with the girls. Is she that mad at me..... Simon wondered he felt bad but he didn't regret anything. He was still pissed at your stupid actions.

 

“Hana.. what's up with the gloves?” Minzy asked. And they all looked at you.

“Nothing” you tried to play it cool. CL looked at you suspiciously.

“Nothing?.. come to think of it, you had them on all day..... than take them off...now..” CL gave you her scary look. You knew there was no way you could get out of this so you took off your gloves. They all gasped.

“It's nothing guys... I just fell and sorta hurt it..” you rolled your eyes.

“Are you sure?” Bom ask worriedly.

“Did you get it checked or did you wrap it?” Sandra asked.

“Youngwon wrapped it for me... so i'm good” you gave them a thumbs up . CL sighed and decided to let it pass.

 

You continued having fun with the girls. Although you couldn't do much since your wrist hurt you but You missed having good times like this. You guys stayed up eating junk food and watching movies.

“The first thing you do tomorrow is take your medication.... we ate so much junk it's not even funny..” CL chuckled.

“Yea I know... you don't have to tell me twice.” you laughed. You guys continued your fun night while Simon was sitting in the living room waiting for you to come home.

It was finally 12 and Simon lost his patience. It's 12am and she hasn't been home.. where is she? he started getting worried. But before he can call, Jisu came in and invited himself to sit on the sofa.

“Where's Hana?..... I brought a scary movie today... so she can cuddle with me!” Jisu said excitedly. Simon wanted to smack Jisu so bad but he kept calm.

“I don't know... she hasn't come home..” he replied.

 

“Bwo?!....” Jisu checked the time on his phone.

“Is she out with the girls?” Jisu asked out loud.

“She's at a sleep over at Minzy's place..” youngwon entered the living room and sat.

“Aww man.. I was really excited...” Jisu pouted and put his scary movie down.

“Lets just watch it..” Youngwon said. Inati soon came home and they all watched the movie. Simon felt empty not seeing you tonight. He would usually see you every night although these past days you guys didn't talk much but he still wanted to see you and at least hear your voice.. And even though sometimes on Fridays you'd go out with the girls, you always came back by 12 and spent the rest of the night having fun with the boys. Simon felt bored with out you and left to sleep as soon as the movie was over.

 

The next day Simon woke up and left to eat breakfast. He finished with his breakfast and still no sign of you. He hasn't seen you since the incident on Thursday night. And the fact that you were upset with him didn't make it easier on him.

You woke up at 12 and ate with the girls.

“Ahhh.. I love Saturdays!!...” Minzy smiled.

“Me too..” you guys all said together. Sandra had to go and You left to the bathroom. Minzy and CL were planning on how to get you on a date while Boom took notes. You came out and sat on Minzy's living room sofa.

“Hana... how about we go out with Dae and the boys today.. I haven't hanged with them in a long time.” CL said as she took a glance at Minzy.

“Yea sure.. why not..” you smiled. You and Minzy knew the boys the best. CL hanged with them a bit and Boom isn't that close with them.

“Alright.. let's go to Jongup's noodle place later at 4..” Minzy said and you all nodded.

“Don't mention my wrist though.. the last thing I need is lectures ok?” you eyed them and they all nodded. Minzy called Daehyun and informed him that you guys will be hanging at Jongup's place and told him to call Youngjae too.

You changed into the clothes that you brought with you and put your gloves on and you guys left to Jongup's.

 

“Hey guys..” You greeted as you headed towards the table were Dae and the boys were sitting.

“Hey..” they all said together. A couple minutes later Zelo joined you guys and he had a big goofy grin on.

“What?” you asked.

“Nothing...” Zelo after Minzy kicked his foot from under the table.

“Make it any more obvious Zelo!..” she whispered.

“Sorry..” He whispered back. You looked at the two suspiciously but shrugged it off. A couple minutes passed and you guys were greeted by someone else.

“Hey..” you looked up to see Yongguk. When did he get this handsome? You thought. He got more muscling and it shows. He also looked more charismatic and tougher but he also looked a bit tired.