Daily Life

Unexpected love (Editing grammar ^^)

 

*Beep Beep Beep* It's 9:00 and Your Alarm went on. It was a Friday and you weren't that happy about going to work.

Ughhh...i need more sleep you thought as you got comfotable.

*Thump thump* You just ignored the knocking and continued sleeping. *Thump Thump* you continue ignoring. You heard someone enter and sit on your bed.

“ Hana...wake up ..its time for work.” Inati shook you lightly but you stayed motionless.

“ If you don't i'll call Jeesu to wake you up, he's only a few ft away.” He joked.

You got up, grabbed a towel and head to the restroom. The last thing you want is Jeesu to harass you. After a 30 minute shower, you towel dried your hair, and put black eyeliner in your water line and a bit of mascara. It was very simple yet cute, than went to the kitchen.

 

“Are you hungry? Want me to make you something to eat?” Inati asked

“No thanks..you know I hate breakfast.” You replied as you grabbed a bottle of water.

“Yea I know.. but I thought maybe you'll change your mind”

“I'll pass” You gave him your signature smile and left to the door.

“Ok. Oh, Come to the auto shop after work. I need your opinion on something” he hollerd.

“Ok” you yelled back

 

You took the bus to your first job which was at a flower shop, that was owned by a halmoni. You got there 10 minutes later.

“Anneyonghasseo” you greeted halmoni as you entered.

“Ahhh..Hana how are you” Halmoni asked while picking up a vase.

“I'm good. What about you Halmonie?” you asked as you picked the vase from her hands and put it where it belonged.

“Where's Daehyun?” you asked worried.

“Daehyun is running late today” Halmonie laughed. “Ahh.. kids”

Daehyun is a good friend of yours who you've known for 4 months, ever since you've started working at the flower shop.

 

“IM HERE!” Daehyun breathed out heavily.

“Late ...again.. Daehyun-shii!” you said trying to get daehyun upset.

“Yahh.. Hana..look who's ….I mean i'll talk to you later.” Daehyun said while giving you the ' your dead' look. You laughed to yourself and started getting to work.

 

Today wasn't that busy.

*Ding Dong* Someone entered the store.

“Hey Hana.. Where's Daehyun?” Youngjae, a friend of Daehyun asked.

“Hey..hes at the back picking up the soil bags” You answered.

“oh..k thanks” He replied

“Welcome”

 

5 minutes later Daehyun and youngjae came out from the back.

“Hana..later where going to have fun..wanna join?” Daehyun asked

“ Hehehe..ill pass on 'having fun' with you guys” You smiled.

“Yahh..you didn't come last time.” Youngjae complained

“Sorry.. but Inati told me to go home early because he has something to tell me” You replied.

“ Ok..ok.. next time?” Daehyun asked

“Ok.. arrasso..just no crazy places..ehh?” you said

“Arrasso!” They both replied with smirks.

 

It was finally 2 and you went to the auto shop to meet Inati. The auto shop was two blocks away from where your apartment resides.

The garage for the auto shop was huge with three cars in it that needed some work on. It was  just a huge garage with a room in the back for extra items and a bathroom.

“Hey guys..” you greeted as you saw the boys dirty in tank tops.

“ Hey.” Daniel replied casually and continued work

“Haaannaaa!!” Jeesu screamed and came to greet you.

“Where's inati?” you asked

“Here” Inati came out from under a car.

“Yupp.. not freaky at all..” you sarcastically said.

 

“Wait at the sofa ill be there in a minute” Inati said

“Oh ..ok”

Five minutes later Inati came and sat next to you.

“Well .first..how was work? You know I told you many times that you don't have to work. That I'll take care of everything.” He said

“Yes.. I know.. but it wouldn't kill me to help. Mom n dad left lots of loans and we have to take care of them together. I can't let you work by yourself..” you replied while patting his shoulder.

“Okay..arrasoo I got it. well .. I have something to say..but I want you to think about it.. if your not comfortable with it..than its fine” he said carefully

 

“Ok wats up?” you asked curiously

“You know how it's a lot of work at the auto shop. And it became a little difficult after Youngwon left to work at his fathers restaurant.” Inati said

“Aha..” you waited patiently for him to finish.

“Well I got someone to work with us. He's an old friend of mine” He said

“Oh ..thats great then..why are saying it like it's something bad” you asked confused.

“Hehe..” Inati laughed

“Well he needs a place to stay since he lives 2 hours away and I told him he can stay at our guest room.” Inati said while checking your reaction after every word he said.

 

“......huh?” you replied dumbfounded

“I told you she will never accept! You tell him your against it Hana!” Jeesu barged in out of no where.

You where surprised and weren't sure. You where going to say no way, But you felt bad for the boys because they were having a tough time with work.

“Uhh..well I guess.. if you know he's a good person” You replied unsure after a long pause

“Bwoohh?..Hana..no..waaeeee??” Jeesu had a mental breakdown. Jeesu hates the fact of you living with some stranger and he was not ok with it at all.

Daniel was a bit taken back by your answer too but he shrugged it off and continued work.

 

“Are you sure Hana?” Inati asked half regretting why he asked because hes afraid you will change your mind.

“Yea sure.. as long as he helps you guys out!” you replied

“Haha..thanks Hana.. I knew you'd understand” Inati got up and gave you a peck on your forehead.

 

Inati made a quick phone call while Jeesu was giving you the 'waeee' look.

“Alright he will be here tomorrow morning” Inati informed us.

“Expect me to be there at dawn to check this man..” Jeesu said with a hmmpff at the end and You giggled at his childish behavior.

 

Everyone got to work and you took a mini nap on the sofa. You woke up and freaked out.

“What time is it?” you asked as you scatterd up quickly.

“4:40” Daniel replied casually.

“Oh crap. Gotta go.. tell Inati I left ok? Bye!” You ran out and Daniel just nodded.

 

15 minutes later you got to the cafe.

“Anneyong” you greeted Ken who was up front taking orders.

“Hey Hana.. you'r five minutes early..” ken said

“You have no idea.. I was afraid i'd be late again! One more time and I'm fired!” you said with wide eyes

“Haha..yea so be careful” ken replied

“Where's Leo and CL?” You asked looking around.

“I'm here” you heard CL. Who just finished taking an order at a table.

“Leo is at the back grabbing some ingredients” Ken answered

------

You where cleaning a table when You puffed out your cheeks while thinking about living with a total stranger. Ken and CL saw you looking frustrated and tried to help.

“So wat's up? You look stressfull” Ken asked and with one look you told them everything.

“Wow..no way.. I better get to know this man..are you serious?” Ken asked

“Yes... Im a little worried” You said. Leo heard you say that and was pretty shocked too.

“Really..wow..i hope he is hot!..but i'll kick his if he touches u!” CL made a fist.

“Yaahh.. if he tries anything..just tell me..ill kick his ” Ken said toughly

“Yea..ok we will see about that. Haha” I said sarcastically earning a pout from ken.

 

Work was busy since it was a Friday.. Ken and CL got off at work at 9. It was just you and Leo working. You had a chat with him. Well more like you talked while he cleaned and listened. You guys finally finished. Usually Inati would come and pick you up, but he'd have one of the boys pick you up if he was busy and they know you hate walking to the bus stop alone especially at night. Today Daniel gave you a ride home while he finished at the auto shop.

 

“Hey.. what happened to Inati?” you asked

“He's busy at the auto shop.. he asked me to take you home since he will stay late” Daniel answerd as he took a left turn.

When you reached your apartment. You thanked Daniel for the ride and bid him farewell. You took a quick shower and decided to wait for Inati in the living room since tomorrow was Saturday. However, you fell asleep quickly since you where tired.

 

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Is this chapter long or short... idk ..its my first story..so im working on it.. i just started ..i wish to update everydauy or every other day. i wont let you guys down!