Apologies

Unexpected love (Editing grammar ^^)

 

Chapter 50

 

You woke up the next morning around 11 and washed up. You didn't want to bug Junhyung early so you decided to go after work at the flower shop. You were putting your boots on and it took you a while because they were boots without the zippers.

“Ughh... I need shoes that won't take forever to put on..” you huffed as you started putting your second shoe on.

“Yes you do.....” Simon said as he came out of his room. You looked up and blushed as you remembered last night.

“See you later..” you quickly went out and closed the door. Cute.. Simon smiled and started making himself a bowl of cereal.

 

“Thank you.. come again..” you smiled as you finished with a customer. You smiled to yourself in aww at the cute customer who looked all excited and happy.

“What?... why do you look you saw one of your biases?..” Daehyun joked as he took off his working gloves and sat next to you.

“Did you see his face?... He probably bought those bouquet of roses for his girlfriend..... doesn't it make you feel all awww” you couldn't finish.

 

“Maybe he's a player and he's excited to get his 3rd girl of the week...” Daehyun said with a straight face.

“-__-... really Dae?... Really?...your so negative... just because you do that doesn't mean everyone else does..” you looked at him.

“I do not do that!...” he defended himself.

“Mhhmm..” you guys started bickering and didn't notice someone entering.

“Are you bugging Hana?...” you heard a deep voice say and you both looked up at the voice.

“No..” Dae scoffed.

“Yes he is...” you nodded your head and Yongguk chuckled.

“Do you want me to kick his ?..” Yongguk asked as he cracked his knuckles.

“Yea .. because that's all your good at....” Daehyun scoffed again. Yongguk gave him a look.

“No.. it's ok... I need someone to help me here at work....” you said and Daehyun gave you a hurt expression and you all chuckled.

“So what brings you here?” Daehyun asked.

“Came to see Hana...” he bluntly said and gave you his gummy smile.

“Could of at least lied sheesh....” Daehyun made a face and put his gloved back on.

“I still have some soil to organize anyways..” he flipped his hair and walked to the back. You laughed at his reaction.

 

“Drama queen much.....” Yongguk smiled.

“So.. What's up?... haven't seen you around...” you faced him.

“Yea I know.... although we live around the same neighborhood.... but I'm not home often...” he said honesty.

“Yea.. Zelo complains about that..” you chuckled but stopped when you saw him stiffen a bit.

“He does?....” he rubbed the back of his neck.

“Well not really... he just misses you..” you quickly said and he nodded.

“Yea I've been busy lately....”

“I know how he feels... I don't see Inati often either.... maybe you should do some bonding when your free...” you smiled and he nodded.

“What are you doing tomorrow?..” he asked suddenly.

“Tomorrow?... uhhh..” you thought for a while.

“Nothing much.. just work..”

“How about we go out to eat or something....” he started.. you hesitated for a bit.

“Yongguk...” you started and he knew what was coming from the sorry look you were giving.

“I just don't want you to misunderstand.... and think i'm leading you on....” you said apologetically.

“You're a great person... and you're pretty much perfect..i just..”

“You have someone else in your heart...” he finished. He knew from the look in your eyes but he didn't want to believe it. You just stayed quite and he took that as a yes.

 

“It's fine.... As friends... just friends...” he said.

“We'll take Zelo.... and than we can bond more...” he smiled.

“Sounds good..” you smiled. You heard a *Ding* indicating someone entered the shop.

“Simon?...” you asked surprised. He had an unhappy face when he saw Yongguk but shrugged it off and walked towards you.

“Hey..” Simon greeted first.

“Sup...” Yongguk tried to keep his cool.

“Isn't Your shift is over ..” Simon turned to face you. You checked your phone.

“Umm.. 5 more minutes...” you smiled.

“Why?..” you asked.

“Can I have that bouquet of flowers...” he pointed at a pretty one.

“Yea.. ok..” you took it out and he paid for it.

“Well i'll see you tomorrow... i'll come by here and pick you up....” Yongguk smiled.

 

“Ok... see you then...” you waved and he left. She's going with him?.. tomorrow?... Simon wasn't happy but he didn't want to ruin the mood and decided to not think about it.

“You're going to see Junhyung right?.” Simon asked and caught you off guard.

“Yea...” you said awkwardly... Well you sorta kicked his … I have to.. you thought. He handed you the bouquet of flowers...

“I'll take you...lets go..” he said casually.

“Oh.. okay... let me just tell Daehyun I'm leaving...” you said.

 

You guys got to the hospital. You were in front of his hospital room and Simon hesitated in going in. you touched his shoulder and smiled.

“Come on... I know Junhyung.... he's understanding....” you nodded. That did make Simon feel better but he didn't like how you knew Junhyung so well. You opened his door slowly and walked in slowly.

“Hyung... the Dr said you had to stay for one more night.... why are you being so stubborn?” Yoseob sighed.

“Im perfectly fine...” Junhyung was trying to stand up from the bed when Kikwang stopped him.

“Hyung.... one night won't kill...” Kikwang tried nicely.

“Oh Hana.. good.. you came just in time...” Yoseob said in relief. Junhyung looked at you and stopped trying to stand up.

“Hey..” you said and walked in and Simon came after you. Junhyung stiffen and Yoseob glared at Simon. Yoseob opened his mouth to say something but Kikwang nudged his ribs.

“What?..” Yoseob said through clenched teeth.

“Don't say anything..” Kikwang whispered back.

 

You put the flowers in the empty vase next to Junhyung's bed and went near jun.

“How are you feeling?..” you asked. Junhyung didn't want you to see him weak like this. And seeing Simon didn't make him feel better.

“Junhyung won't stay even though the Dr said he can't leave...” Kikwang complained to you. You turned to face Jun but he looked away.

“Junhyung.... you never do whats best for you... at least once for yourself ..... take care of yourself.....” you said sadly and sat on the chair near him.

 

“Im perfectly fine... I don't need to stay here..” he was about to get up but you held his arm.

“Than for the boys.... for me... so we can stop worrying..” you said with pleading eyes. Junhyung sighed and sat back on the bed.

“Just for tonight...” he said and you smiled. However it became silent and awkward.

“We'll go get you food from the cafeteria since you don't like the food they give you...” Kikwang said and grabbed the angry Yoseob.

“Yea.. and i'll go get some hot coffee for us....” you said and went out with the boys. Junhyung sighed and Simon felt the awkwardness. He didn't want to apologize but he was doing it for you. For Hana... Simon sighed to himself.

 

“About last night.... im sorry.... it's just... seeing you with Hana... I got carried away... ” Simon started.

“Although Hana didn't tell me.... but I know what happened between you guys..... I wasn't going to hit you if I knew you were injured....” Simon finished.

“I know what you mean... I should be mad at you now... but I understand.... I would have done the same thing...” Junhyung finally spoke and Simon was a bit taken back by his gentle words. Hana was right.... he is understanding... I was wondering why she would date a man like him.... but now I know.. Simon thought sadly.

“I'm just upset cuz I didn't want her to find out I did the surgery … or to pity me like this....” Junhyung looked up at Simon.

“I know I don't deserve her..... but I wanted her to see me like how she did before... not to be like this because she feels sorry for me.....” Junhyung finished.

“Yea.. I get it...” Simon replied

“So.... we are good?..” Simon asked unsure.

“Yea.. But this doesn't mean I like you...” Junhyung raised an eyebrow.

“I still don't like you either...” Simon made a face than both males chuckled.

 

You were talking with the boys on a cafeteria table when Simon came out. You looked at him and he nodded indicating it went well. You smiled and gave him a cup of coffee.

“I'll go check on him for a bit...” you stood up.

“I'll wait for you here....” Simon sat down and you nodded.  

 

(I know it's a short chapter... but i stayed up late for this.. hehe.. i just had a busy week... but i promise to update soon!... and thanks for commenting guys... i look foreward to them all the time!)