Pain

Unexpected love (Editing grammar ^^)

 

Chapter 65

 

 

When Simon went to Andong, he found a construction job at a company who wanted to build more buildings. He's been lifting and moving blocks for the past 3 weeks. Work, eat than sleep. That was all he did since he got there. He was upset and depressed. He missed you so much. He missed your smile, the way you'd laugh. The way were so honest and you'd take his side when he was right. The look you gave him and they way you cared for him. He missed seeing your bed hair every morning and he missed your food. The only way he can get you off his mind is if he would work all day. He was in his motel room sitting on his bed convincing himself that what he did was for the best.

Ding

Simon heard his phone and got up to get it. He saw that he got a message from you. He was surprised because for three weeks you have never text him. He put his phone on his bed and sighed. I can't …. she needs to hate me..... Simon thought and sat on his bed. A couple of seconds later he heard another beep than another. He gave up and looked at his lock screen. 3 messages from Hana.... and 1 from an unknown number?... Simon opened his phone and read your messages.

 

 

'Simon'

'You there?'

'I think you should answer.... or you'll regret..'

 

Simon furrowed his eyebrows in confusion. What's that supposed to me... what is she trying to say?

He checked his other messages. His eyes widened as he saw a picture of you and him coming out of the valentines party. Simon called that number and it rung once before the other lined answered.

 

“Who's this?” Simon asked afraid it would be who he thought it was.

“I see that caught your eye...” Simon heard a familiar voice and his heart dropped.

“Yoochun....” Simon answered calmly.

“Good to know you haven't forgotten me... Since you seem to forget about Ulchin since you left it....” Yoochun replied.

“And what takes you to Yongdok?... I think you can do better than that.... ” Yoochun said Simon stiffened. How does he know I went to Yongdok?...

“What do you want?...” Simon hissed.

“I think we both know what I want..... ...but you see I wasn't sure who to use....” Yoochun chuckled through the phone. Simon stiffened as he thought about you.

“Check what I sent you..” Yoochun said and Simon heard a ding coming from his phone and he checked his messages.

 

He saw a picture of Sohyun sitting on a chair with her hands behind it with tear stained cheeks. Than he saw another picture of you sitting in the same position. Hana.... Simon's heart dropped and he felt like everything he has done to protect you went to waste. How does he know about Hana?... I left town right after I found out he was out of jail... Simon thought. Simon put the phone back to his ear and tried to sound calm as if he didn't care about you.

“What do you think?....” Yoochun asked.

“You're probably thinking how did I know where you were.... and who did you meet with?..”

“Well .. I'll inform you... you see... i'm sure David would let you know I was back in Ulchin, so I gave him a visit and let him know I was out.... but your friend wasn't so clever.... I had my men follow him, and he led them to you....” Yoochun said and Simon started to freak out. When David came?... that was the night I picked Hana up from the Valentines party... which explains why he has that picture.

 

“However, after David broke the news to you, you left so quickly, You didn't even give me a chance to visit you.... such a manner less person..” He said 'upset' and Simon has never hated someone so much in his life.

 

“So as I asked around.... I found out you went out with the first girl a couple of times... so I wasn't sure which one was yours...” Yoochun said 'Sadly'

“None....” Simon replied. But deep down he was about to explode.

“Haha... right... But you see,... That's why I did a little test .. to find out which one..... the first girl gave in before I even threatened her..... told me about the auto shop … and where you used to live... but that was all useless to me since I knew that already... but still.. a lover wouldn't say any of that now would she?..”

 

“However... girl number two.. Hana?.. is that her name?..” Simon stiffened at the sound of your name.

“Well ..now she was a different story.... she wouldn't even give me your number....Had to go through the trouble of hacking her phone... but I won't say much.. see for yourself...” Yoochun hung up the phone and Simon felt like his heart dropped. He better not have laid a finger on Hana.. Simon's hands turned into fists. He was about to call back again but received a message from your phone number. He saw that it was a video and clicked on it to play.

 

(In bold is what Simon was seeing in the video)

 

Simon furrowed his eyebrows as he saw Krystal untying your wrist from the chair and making you stand up.

“Krystal?..” Simon furrowed his eyebrows as he recognized her. He also saw that your cheeks were red and your lip was bleeding. He felt like his heart stopped and he hated himself. Two men came behind you and held you up.

Spill!..” He heard Krystal hiss and she kneed you in the stomach and You bent over and groaned.

Simon held his phone tightly and he was so close to breaking it.

 

Where is Simon?...” She kneed you again and this time you fell on your knees. However the men lifted you up and made you stand again.

I don't know..” You spoke. Simon can hear your pained voice and he was about to blow up.

 

Yes you do... his lover would know..” She punched you in the stomach and you groaned again.

I'm not his lover......” You mumbled. Krystal rolled her eyes and nodded at the men and they sat you down on the chair again.

You asked for it...” She walked away. Krystal appeared while carrying a small long medal object in one hand. She stood in front of you and held the medal up. She than lifted her other hand that looked like she was holding a huge lighter. She turned the lighter on and held the fire under the medal. Simon's eyes widened and his phone started shaking as he saw Your eyes widened in fright.

She came closer to you and the top of the medal was red from how hot it was.

Don't think I wouldn't do it.... if you don't speak.. I will cook you alive...” She hissed.

“I swear.. if you lay a hand on her...” Simon clenched his teeth as he saw One of the men behind you rip your sweater off of you with a knife leaving you with a t shirt on.

 

Where is Simon?..” She asked but you stayed quite.

“How Is Hana going to answer is she doesn't know?!!” Simon hissed to himself and he wished he would have told you where he was so you would tell them and you wouldn't get hurt.

The men held you tight and you couldn't move an inch.

 

Fine...” She hissed. She burned you with the medal and you screamed your lungs out. Simon went numb as he heard your scream and he couldn't watch anymore but he had to in order to see if you were ok.

 

She moved the medal and tears poured out of your eyes and you sobbed in pain. Simon clenched his teeth so hard and his hands formed into a tight fist making his nails dig into his palm. Tears fell from his eyes as he blamed himself for everything.

I'll give you one more chance.... what are you to him and where is Simon?” She said through clenched teeth. You had your head down with your hair covering your face.

Krystal started burning the medal again and you answered.

I'm nothing to him and I don't know where he is!” You said tiredly.. Krystal growled and smashed the medal against your skin again. Only burning a different new area on your arm. You screamed again and tired to move but the guys holding you were too strong.

Stop!..” Yoochun screamed and the video ended.

 

(Ok .. back to Bold being just the thoughts!..i hope this isn't confusing! :).... )

 

Simon felt like something stabbed his heart. He dialed Yoochuns number and he answered.

“Don't you dare lay another finger on her....This is between us... ” Simon spoke through clenched teeth.

'Let me know when your here... I'll tell you where to meet... then we can discuss this..” Yoochun coldly said and hung up

 

Simon was furious and the look on his eyes could kill. The reason why he pushed you away and couldn't be with you is so none of this would happen. And he wanted you to hate him so you can move on with your life. The pain you both felt, the hardships was worth nothing now since he couldn't even protect you. He left Yongdok quickly so Yoochun wouldn't find him there. He didn't care if he found him anywhere else, as long as you weren't there and Yoochun knew nothing of your existence. He rushed out the door and drove back to Yongdok. There was no way he was going to let Yoochun and the others hurt you and get away with it.

 

(Wow.. it's 5am!... but i love writing for you guys!.. i hope you guys liked these chapters.... everything is starting to be revealed!)