Inati's new friend

Unexpected love (Editing grammar ^^)

Chapter 2

 

*Click* It was 6am and the front door to your apartment opened slowly. You where sound asleep in the living room sofa. The apartment kitchen is attached to the living room on the right with a hallway between them that led to the rooms and bathroom

“Tsk.. she must have fell asleep while waiting on me” Inati whispered guiltily.

 

Although you where a bit heavy, Inati was still able to carry you to your queen sized bed. Your room wasn't that big or that girly. It had red curtains and a red comforter. All your cabinets where brown wood and you had a gray loveseat sofa at the far end. You had pictures of you and your friends.You also had your own bathroom since you where a girl and needed it more than Inati.

You woke up at 9am the next day and was shocked to find yourself asleep on your bed. You washed your face and brushed your teeth, while still wearing your loose pj's and white T. you put  your hair in a loose high bun and went to the kitchen.

 

You got yourslef a cup of water but You Gasped and dropped the cup that was in your hand when you turned around to face the living room

The man that had his back faced to you turned around and had a surprise expression.

You put your fist up in defense and said “Do not come near me.. I'm level 4 in judo!” You said as you bit your lip and put your fists up.

“Uhh..ok.. im Inati's friend he told me to wait here” He said kinda confused.

You didn't buy his words and gave him the 'yea right' look.

“You can call him if you want” He said while siting down on the sofa.

You quickly called Inati.

“hello” Inati answered

“Inati..do you have someone over?” you asked

“Oh..yea ..Simon.. he's the friend that I told you will be staying with us” He informed you

You looked at the man suspeciuosly and asked,

“Whats your name?”

“Simon” He replied casually.

“Ohh..ok..alright ... come home fast” You whispered the last part and hung up

 

“Hehe..im glad I don't have to use my non existing skill of level 4 judo...” you said while smiling.

“Im glad too” Simon chuckled and continued playing with his phone.

simon_edited-2.jpg

 

You went to the kitchen and sat on a chair. You took a couple of glances at Simon who was sitting in the living room. He had dirty blonde hair and a nice jaw line. You can't help but think that he is attractive. But he looks somehow familiar to you.

 

“Are you done?” Simon asked without taking his eyes off of his phone.

“Uhh..doing what?” You asked confused.

“Checking me out?” he replied and u can almost see his smirk.

“Puahaha..wow..so your that type..so full of yourself..maybe you'll beat Ravi.” You replied while laughing.

“Ravi?” he asked as he raised an eyebrow.

“A friend I work with... but no..it's just that you look familiar..” you replied tilting your head to the side as if you'll get a better view.

 

*GASP*

 

You and Simon turn to face the front door. Jeesu was wearing shorts and a black wife beater.

“Who is that?” he asked while pointing at Simon

“Thats Simon.. Inati's friend that's going to work with you guys at the auto shop” You answered with a smile.

“Oh.. ..im Jisu..Inati just called me to keep you guys company..” Jeesu said half heartily and walked towards you.

"Im Simon” Simon greeted. 

After a couple of awkward minutes, You left to use the restroom and  jeesu took the chance to talk to Simon.

 

“I have something to say" Jeesu said with a straight face. Surprising simon on how he changed from gentle to that.

".. Don't hurt her..and you better not fall for her!” Jeesu warned.

Simon chuckled “ Im here as just a room mate..plus she's not that pretty.. not my type” He assured Jeesu.

“ I didn't ask you.. not to fall in love with her appearance.. I said don't fall for her.. for her heart..” Jeesu said while patting his chest, making Simon wonder if he had a thing for you.

----

“Ok ima clean up.. make yourself at home” You said as you entered the living room.

“What do you mean?... I am home..” Jeesu said sarcasticaly, going back to his funny mode.

 “I wasn't talking to you..-__-.. “ You shook your head as he beamed happily.

-----

At 10am, Inati came in and informed you guys to all meet at the garage to have a small welcome get together for simon at 7pm.

 

Jeesu left to continue his sleep. While Inati and Simon left somewhere. You were home alone on a Saturday and decided you needed girl time. You called CL and she said she was going to pick you up at 1 with the girls.

You sat watching your show, trying to waste time  untill it was time to go.

“Mwuhh? Waaeee... oh come on..how can you..aishh..” The drama pissed you off so you just got up and got ready. Yea you usually talk to the tv when watching it. You did your usual,Thin eyeliner and mascarra. You only put foundation for special occasion so you didn't put any on, Since you weren't that fond of it. It's been four months since you've graduated high school and you weren't planning on going to college or anything. It was around October, so you wore a long sleeve since it was kinda chilly outside.

 

CL,Bom,Dara, and Minzy came to pick you up at 1.

“Sorry guys.. Minzy and I only have till 6.. than we have to go back to work at the salon.” Dara informed with a pout.

“Ok than lets make the best of it!” you smiled. They were all great friends, you've known CL for 3 yrs and the other girls for 2 years.

 

You guys had fun and had a great girls day out. At 6:40 you went to the garage but you didn't see anyone around so you just laid down on your favorite sofa. After Five minutes Daniel appeared.

“Hey Daniel what happened to everyone?” you asked as you sat up.

“Im here Hana baby!!!” Jeesu came from the back room while carrying a car piece.

Daniel rolled his eyes and took the piece from Jeesu.

 

Inati and Simon came a bit later with Junk food and drinks.

"Oohh yeaahh.. thats what im talking about” Jeesu grabbed 2 bags of chips and a soda and a water.

“Here you go Hana” He gave you the water and a chips bag. You don't drink soda since it hurts your stomach. You also don't eat spicy and fried food. You have pills to take twice a day to help you digest since your digestive systems has a hard time digesting.

“Thank you” you smiled as you opened your bag of chips.

 

“Hey guys..and Hana” Youngwon came over.

“Hey youngwonie.. I haven't seen you in forever!” you said pouting.

“You just saw him 2 days ago -___-” Jeesu replied with jealousy in his voice.

“Yea.. thats forever!!” you exagerated.

 An hour passed and many other people arrived. Jia, Inati's girlfriend, and some of Inati's friends like Junho, sunny, sohee and nichkhun came too.

 

Junho came in and took your bag of chips that you where eating, Junho loves to piss you off in every way.

“Yahh..thats mine...get another one.” You whined.

“Let me save you the calories..” Junho replied making you frown.

"Yahh.. aish..fine..although today was junk food day..your lucky I didn't really want it” You shook your head.

“Yahh..you wanna die! ..Junho-sii you should start preparing your funeral!” Jeesu handed his chips to you and went after Junho.

You giggled at these boys.."Wow..they are crazy".

 

“Hey Hana..long time no see” Jia greeted you with a hug

“Yea I know... you should come over more often..Inati seems like he'll die without you” You hugged her back.

She giggled at your comment and you giggled with her.

“I wonder who's the lucky man that's ganna have you hana..” Jia said with a smile

"Thanks..i wonder too..” you chuckled.

 

“What are you ladies doing?” Inati came with Simon and gave Jia a peck.

“Im asking Jia why on earth would she stick with you...” you said with a straight face

“Yahh..baby don't believe her..why would you believe a person who is single?” Inati asked Jia with a pout.

“Well..im single because you guys keep scareing off every man!!” you replied.

“No we dont!” he protested

“Actually yea..the only reason why i'm not marrying Hana is because I know you will kill me!” Jeesu who heard our convo and invited himself in told Intai. Simon was just fascinated by this convo.

“Ha!..see.. told ya...” you high fived Jeesu becuase You knew Jeesu was just messing with you.

 

“Haha..don't worry Inati ..she didn't say that...i was telling her that who ever gets her is a very lucky man” Jia smiled.

“Jia..maybe you should put some sense into your boyfriend..Than I can probably move on..” you said with a pout.

“Who would date you hana? Come on....  Junhyung was obviously brain washed” Junho came into your circle laughing..

Your eyes went wide. You couldn't believe he would say that. Although Junho didn't mean it in a bad way.

Jeesu smacked Junho on his head for bringing up Junhyung ,your Ex boy friend. .and than....awkward silence...

 

You just smiled and excused yourself to go to the restroom. Simon saw the tension. Although He had no idea what was going on but he knew this Junhyung dude had something to do with it.

 

By 12am everyone was gone but Inati,you, Jeesu, Daniel and Simon where cleaning up.

Daniel and Jisu left first since it was late. You where sweeping the floor when you saw Simon sleeping on the sofa. You felt bad because you know he didn't get any sleep since he was at your house early in the morning. You took out a blanket from the back room and covered Simon with it. Than you continued sweeping, but Little did you know that Simon was a light sleeper and woke up when you covered him with the blanket.