Comfort

Unexpected love (Editing grammar ^^)

(Words can not descibe how i feel about BAPs new video 'One shot'.... just watch it if you haven't...... perfection..... )

(    Here's the link ^^    -    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1zRzl1d5vNU  )

 

 

 

Chapter 69

 

 

“Please forgive me.... I can't live if you don't..” He said softy and you nodded.

“Just... don't do it again... please... I don't think I can handle it anymore....” You lightly hiccuped and he held you tighter.

“I won't.. I promise...” He said softly next to your ear.

“I just wanted to protect you... I wouldn't hurt the person I love if I can avoid it....” he finished and you couldn't believe what you heard. He held you tight and kissed on top of your head. You didn't want to ruin the moment, but you weren't sure what that meant. If he just loves you as a friend or.... if he loved you in that kind of way. You slightly pulled away and looked him in the eyes. You both heard the door open and you looked to see who it was.

“Hello.... It's time to give you your antibiotics...” The nurse walked in towards you and Simon pulled out and sat on the chair again. The nurse changed your IV and connected the needle to your right hand again. You winced at the tiny pain and Simon grabbed your left hand and held it in his.

“It's going to make you a bit drowsy...” The nurse smiled and walked away. And she wasn't lying. You felt sleepy already and Simon could tell.

“You sleep and rest... I'll be back later...” Simon was going to stand up and let your hand go but you held tightly into his hand.

“Wait.... can you stay until I sleep?” you asked softly. It took you a lot of guts to blurt that out but you were scared he would disappear.

“Sure..” he rubbed your hands together and sat down.

 

 

You woke up around 10am the next day with Youngwon sleeping on the chairs in the room. You smiled to yourself as you were glad you had such a great family. You got up from the bed to go to the restroom. But when you came out, there was no one in the room. Oh... did I wake him up?

You walked back to your bed and waited patiently. Just then the door opened

and Youngwon came in, followed by CL, Ken and Leo.

“Hana!!..” CL ran towards you and squeezed you tightly.

“How are you feeling?... are you in pain?” She asked worriedly checking you everywhere.

“Im fine.. don't worry..” You smiled.

“We're glad your ok.. we came earlier.. but you were sleeping.. so we went down to eat breakfast... ” Ken said and Leo nodded while putting the bouquet of flowers next to your bed.

You chatted with them for a bit, but eventually they all had to go to work.

“You guys go.. I'm fine here... the boys are always with me...” You smiled and they all nodded and left.

“Do you want anything?...” Youngwon asked as he stood up.

“No im ok...” you smiled.

“Ok.. i'll head to work, Jisu should be here any minute...” Youngwon informed you.

“He doesn't have to come... he was here all night... tell him to rest.. im probably just going to sleep some more..” You chuckled and Youngwon smiled and nodded.

“Call me if you need anything..” he pointed a finger at you.

“I will.. promise..” you replied and he left. You turned the TV on and watched for a bit. But your mind was no where focused on it. I would want to hide this from Inati... but Why would they agree and hide this from Inati... usually they would tell him things like this... you wondered. The nurse came and gave you your meal which you barley ate because you didn't like hospital food.

It was 12pm and you wished you would have asked one of the boys to bring you a laptop or something you can kill time with. You sent a text to Youngwon and told him to bring his Ipad and he sent a text back informing you they will be coming over in a bit. You continued watching TV when Himchan and Youngjae walked in while holding flowers.

“Hey guys...” you smiled and they walked in with light smiles.

“Hey Hana.. how are you feeling?..” Youngjae asked as he stood near your bed.

“I'm feeling good....” you replied confused to Youngjae's weird behavior.

“Daehyun and Zelo came earlier... but you were asleep..” he said as he sat down on the chair. That explains all these flowers you thought as you looked at all the flowers that were next to your bed side.

“They'll come again.. Zelo's Downstairs with Yongguk ... and Daehyun said he will come later... ” Himchan tried to comfort you. What?

 

“Yongguk?....” you asked confused. Youngjae hesitated to answer. After your surprised reaction, He wasn't sure if you knew or not. Doesn't she know? He wondered.

“Yea... they moved Yongguk from the surgery room into a patients room last night....” Himchan replied casually and you felt like your heart stopped. Yongguk?..

“Don't worry.. his surgery went well... we just have to wait for him to wake up... he's a strong man.. he'll be up in no time...” Himchan tried to comfort you, but only confused you more.

“Yongguk?...” You asked again unsure as you furrowed your eyebrows.

“Yea..” Himchan nodded.

 

“What's wrong with Yongguk?..” You asked worriedly as you sat up. What?.. Doesn't she know?.. Himchan thought unsure.

“He was hurt.... he got stabbed ...” Himchan answered slowly starting to think you actually had no idea.

 

“You... didn't … know....” Youngjae said slowly as he looked at you worriedly as your face became pale. He figured out that you had no idea and was regretting letting Himchan finish.

 

 

Yongguk.. got stabbed?.. why didn't I know about this?... did it have to do with last night?....

“Himchan....” You started and He can tell from your voice that you were shocked.

“Did Yongguk getting hurt have to do with last night?..” You asked slowly as you met his eyes. He didn't say anything, he just stayed quite and looked away. .. she didn't know?.. I thought she would know..... I don't think I was supposed to tell her... Himchan mentally smacked himself.

 

 

Oh my god …. he did? You quickly took off the tape that was holding your IV and took the needle out.

“Hana!.. what are you doing?” Youngjae asked surprised at your action. You ignored him and got off of the bed, but Youngjae held your arm back from taking another step.

“Hana... you need your IV... you ca-” Youngjae started and you turned around to face him.

“Where's Yongguk?..” you asked quickly.

“Hana.. you-” Youngjae sighed.

“It's my fault he's like this!.. tell me where he is or i'll find him myself..” you turned around and started walking towards the door.

“We'll take you...” Himchan eyed Youngjae and he sighed. You were still wearing your hospital clothes and Youngjae took off his jacket and put it on you.

“It's cold...” He simply said obviously not happy. The three of you quickly walked downstairs into a hallway. You entered the room slowly and saw Zelo sitting on a chair with his head down. You walked in and looked at Yongguk who was fast asleep on the bed. He looked pale and his breathing was so light.

“Noona...” You heard Zelo say softly as his head turned to face you. He had dark circles under his eyes and it seemed as if he didn't sleep for days.

“Zelo....” You replied as tears started to form in your eyes. You didn't know how to face Zelo since the his brother is in this state because of you. But he looked so sad and down, and you wanted to comfort him so bad. You walked towards him and hugged him tightly.

“I'm so sorry....” you said as tears started pouring. Out of no where you felt armed wrapped around your back and he hugged you back tightly.

“Why are you apologizing noona...” Zelo's tears also started pouring out of his eyes. His words only made you cry even more and he started crying with you.

“Because it's all my fault....” You sobbed lightly.

“No it's not... I'm sure if time would go back, hyung would still have done the same thing...” He sobbed and you rubbed his back. Youngjae and Himchan wiped the tears that were forming in their eyes as they saw you and Zelo crying and hugging each other. You sat on the chair next to him and his head was on your shoulder while you were holding his hands. He must be going through a hard time..

 

After a couple of minutes, You looked down to your left to see Zelo fast asleep on your shoulder.

“I guess it's a good thing he has you.... he wasn't able to sleep at all last night..” Himchan put his jacket on top of Zelo as a blanket

“I guess you gave him comfort that we couldn't give.....” Youngjae nodded.

“What happened?.. I don't remember seeing Yongguk yesterday..” You looked towards Himchan and he sighed.

 

“That's because Me and Simon were supposed to distract Yoochun while he grabs you.... but I think Yoochun saw him and he pushed you off the bridge... ” … You shivered at the memory and Himchan grabbed a chair and sat in front of you.

“Yongguk tacked Yoochun but he had a knife with him.. Simon dived in after you...and when I ran to separate the two... Yongguk was stabbed....but He also gave Yoochun a good beating and he wasn't able to get up.... I called the ambulance.. and the cops also came and took Yoochun and Krystal..... . that's what happened...” Himchan exhaled deeply.

“How did you guys get into this mess?..” You asked softly not to wake up Zelo.

 

“Yongguk and I work for Yunho... we guard what he wants us to.... but only for people he knows and trusts... and I heard that Yoochun was a close friend... I was guarding the warehouse ... but I wasn't sure if it was you who was in there ... but when I saw Simon enter …. I remembered him picking you up from the party and figured out it might be you. So I called Yongguk... and he got there at the same time you were leaving with Yoochun... he followed you guys and told us where you were....” Himchan clapped his hands together.

 

“That's pretty much it...” he nodded. Yongguk will get up... and im going to make him quite his job.. you thought positively.

“You should go back to your room.... I'm pretty sure you need your antibiotics..” Youngjae walked towards you and lightly moved Zelo off and Himchan replaced you.

“I'll come back later and check up on him..” You said softly and walked back to your room with Youngjae.

 

 

“Where have you been??..” Youngwon scolded as you entered the room. You saw Simon and he exhaled deeply in relief when he saw you but You ignored them and got on your bed.

“Hana...” Simon walked to your bed side.

“You can't just leave like that without notice... we were really worried...” He sat on the chair next to you.

“Why didn't you tell me?..” you looked at them with furrowed eyebrows. Simon and Youngwon were confused to what you were talking about.

“Tell you what?...” Youngwon asked as he walked closer.

“That Yongguk got stabbed last night ..” you gazed at them. Simon and Youngwon both kept quite. Youngwon looked away to avoid meeting eyes with you while Simon looked guilty.

“We just didn't want to worry you....” Simon answered.

 

“Simon.. you can't just hide things like this from me....” you replied as you squinted your eyes.

“I know.. but it was for your health... we were going to tell you though....” he reasoned and you sighed.

You turned to face the other direction. You felt bad and wanted to forgive them but you were upset.

“The nurse came in earlier and said you can be discharged...” Youngwon said not looking at you. You turned your head back and widened your eyes.

“Yea?.. really?.. when?..” you asked.

“Now, if you want.... we just have to get your prescriptions for your antibiotics and we can leave...” Youngwon smiled as he had won over you.

“Let's go...” You were going to get off your bed but Simon held you back.

“What?..” you asked confused.

“I'll go get your discharge papers and prescriptions... wait here..” youngwon left the room and you sat back on your bed. A couple of minutes had passed when Simon finally spoke.

“Inati will be in town tomorrow night ...” He informed you knowing that you'd be happy to hear that. But you looked down and you had a sad expression. Simon furrowed his eyebrows at your reaction. He thought you'd be happy to know this.

 

“Why do I feel like Inati is hiding something from me... he's always out of town... does he have another job?... is he killing himself to pay dad's debt....” you asked then sighed. Simon soften and held your hand.

“Don't worry... he knows how to take care of himself....” Simon squeezed your hand and smiled. You felt butterflies in your stomach and you were turning pink as he held your hand.

 

(Chapter wasn't that good huh?... but the next one will be lots of Simon and Hana!... I know you guys have been waiting for forever for it!... lol..)