Forgiving

Unexpected love (Editing grammar ^^)

 

Chapter 75

 

 

“Hana...” Inati spoke as you gave him food to his room. He was laying on his bed and he looked much better then before.

“Don't be so hard on the boys... I was the one who made them promise not to tell you.....” he said and you looked at him.

“You should be the last one talking..... at least I'm working it out with them... but you.....” you shook your head.

“I haven't even thought about thinking on how I should forgive you.....” you eyed him and Inati chuckled.

 

“Hana....” Inati said your name sweetly. Hearing his soft voice only soften you and you felt a lump in your throat. Inati noticed your face change and soften.

“Come here..” he held his arms out as to hug you and you didn't hesitate to quickly hug him tightly. Tears started to pour as he your hair.

“It's ok now... don't worry... don't cry..” Inati tried to comfort you and you cried harder.

“I was so scared.... I was so scared of losing you...” you hugged him tighter and Inati's eyes started to fill up with tears.

“I know.. im sorry... I won't leave you I promise..” Inati comforted you. You pulled out and wiped your tears.

“If you ever do anything like this again, I won't forgive you for real..” you sniffed and he ruffled your hair.

“Got it...” he smiled and you left the room.

 

You haven't been seeing Simon much in the past two weeks . And you didn't see him at all the following day. He would work more since Inati was home and not allowed to work. Simon would go to your apartment during his break, but you would be out avoiding him. And he would work late and go home to his apartment at night. Another week past and your anger was finally subsiding. Simon tried many times and never gave up. But he was starting to to feel down and wondered if you would actually get over it and forgive him.

 

 

Jia came over early on Monday morning and took care of Inati. You thanked her and went to work. You looked up at the sky and it seemed as if you were looking into your heart. It was dark, cloudy and it looked like it was going to rain.

 

You were standing behind the desk waiting for customers when you saw a pot of flowers out of place. You walked towards it and picked it up.

 

“Yah.. yah!... what are you doing?!” Daehyun ran towards you and picked up the big pot of flower from your hands.

“What?..” you asked confused.

“Your still not fully healed.....” Daehyun eyed you pissed and carried the pot and put it in place.

“What is wrong with you Hana?!...” He turned around exploded. You just stood there shocked. You didn't know where was this all coming from.

“Why don't you take care of your self like how you take care of others!?... at least your health... don't be careless and think about yourself for once...” he finished and you just froze.

“Dae....” you took a step forward and he closed his eyes shut and sighed.

“What's going on?..” you asked with furrowed eyebrows.

“I hate seeing you like this.... for the past weeks you've been upset and not your self.... if your hurt .. say your hurt.. if you need help then ask for it..” Daehyun walked towards you and held your hands.

“I hate one of my closest friends suffering.... is it about Simon?..” he asked and you just looked at your feet not knowing how to answer. He noticed the sadness and gave you a hug.

 

“I'm sorry for not controlling my temper earlier.... but you make people go crazy...” Daehyun joked and you smiled.

“Sorry..” you mumbled. He leaned back and held your shoulder with both arms.

“No matter how strong and independent a person is, they still need someone to lean on... So promise that you'll use another shoulder to lean on... stop trying to lean on your own shoulder.. that will just give you pain.” Daehyun said softly and you nodded. You were so happy to hear comforting words. And it was as if Daehyun knew exactly what to say.

 

“Good.... well, It's going to rain.... you know what that means.....” Daehyun raised an eyebrow and smirked.

“Ice cream.” you smiled and he took his phone out.

“Yup.. but lets make Zelo get us some ice cream...” Daehyun smiled and you agreed happily.

Zelo came with Yongguk and all four of you ate ice cream.

“I hope Ahjumma doesn't come any time...” Daehyun chuckled and took a spoon full of ice cream in his mouth.

“Me too... we'll so get fired this time...” you laughed.

“Oh... by the way we saw Simon hyung outside the shop when we came in... I offered him some ice cream but he said he was on his way out and left....” Zelo said and you looked up at him. Simon?... you thought.

“But he seemed upset … noona are you guys quarreling?..” Zelo asked innocently and you stiffened. Is it that obvious?.. you wondered. Yongguk nudged him and you got back to your senses. You checked the time and it was 1:50....

“Is it ok if I leave early?..” you asked as you stood up from your seat.

“Yea sure.. it's fine..” Daehyun replied.

“Thanks... i'll see you tomorrow..” you quickly left to the auto shop but Simon wasn't there.

 

You then went home and only found Inati and Jia. You sat in your room sadly thinking. Maybe i'm over doing it .... I think it's time to open up and forgive Simon completely.... but that doesn't mean i'll trust him like before.. that would need more time.. you smiled as you made up your mind. You got a text from CL and you checked.

 

CL: 'Hana.. i'm going to the gym in a bit... do you want to join me?.. we haven't been there in a while..'

You pouted as you were too lazy to go and you weren't in the mood either. Not to mention you were planning on meeting Simon and talking to him.

You: 'Sorry I can't... Maybe next time... I'm going to fix the mess with Simon today....' you text back and CL replied quickly.

 

CL: 'Ok!. Finally!! although I never approved of him but he's a good man.... good luck!!. and don't worry about me.. I'll just drag Sandra with me.. then feed her something fatty....' you can almost see CL's envious pout and chuckled.

You: 'Thanks.. ' you replied then turned to your mirror and frowned. I need to lose some weight... you thought.

 

You quickly cleaned the house and left to the auto shop again at 4:30 so you can talk to Simon. It was raining as you quickly walked to the auto shop. Should have brought my umbrella... you thought as you finally got to the auto shop a bit drenched.

“Hey Hana.... Why are you... aiishh..” Jisu quickly grabbed a towel and started towel drying your hair that was a bit wet.

You looked around and furrowed your eyebrows as you didn't see anyone else.

“Where's the boys?..” you asked as you took the towel and dried your clothes.

“Daniel went to buy coffee from 'Sweet Choco' and Simon's in the back....” Jisu answered and you nodded.

“Jisu... can you help Daniel with the coffee..” you asked as you looked around. He got the hint and nodded.

“Alright... you got 10 minutes.... hurry and make up..” he smiled and you nodded.

 

You took a deep breath and exhaled, you gave Jisu back the towel and walked to the back room.

 

“Looks like she's going to confess a murder...” Jisu mumbled to himself and left the auto shop.

You entered the back room and peeked in too see Simon only wearing a black wife beater. His hair was messy and he was sweating as he piled up some medal pieces. You walked in and he turned around as he heard your steps. You made your lips into a straight line and Simon just kept his eye brows furrowed. He was obviously not in a good mood.

 

“Umm.. can we talk?...” you said as you took a step towards him.

“Why?.. do you finally have something to say..” he said coldly and you were surprised as he seemed angry. Why is he so angry?.. you wondered. You didn't know what to say, you thought about not saying anything and just talk to him when he's in a better mood.

 

“Do you?..” he asked again and you furrowed your eyebrows and bit your lower lip. His tone hurt you, he's never been this way before, and you wondered why he was acting this way now.

“Yes... but why are you .. acting like this...” you mumbled the last part. Simon scoffed and held into the medal car piece tighter.

“Why am i acting like this??” he asked as he took a step towards you.

“You must be kidding...” he let out a fake chuckle.

“For an entire month Hana... an entire month and I've been trying.. soo hard to please you.. but it's as if im a brick wall.... I try to be there for you and I get so worried, but I don't know why I do.... i'm here letting stress eat me while your having a great time as if nothing is happening...” He said the last part angrily.

 

“How do you know that i'm having a great time?... you clearly don't know anything..” you defended.

“Didn't seem that way...” he eyed you and you tilted your head.

“Is this about earlier?.. at the flower shop?..” you asked and he turned around and continued his work.

“Is it?.” you asked again.

 

“No Hana it's not.. it's about everything!.. every time we get closer, something happens and you let it get between us..” he huffed and you can tell he was stressed.

“Not this time!... this time you were at fault!... tell me .. how can I trust you again??” you blurted angrily.

“What about the others?!.. why did you forgive and trust them so easily?.. why am I the only one who is not trusted anymore?..” he asked.

“Because I'm not dating them!.. it's different!” you answered as you can feel a lump forming in your throat.

“How am different?..” he asked confused.

“Because in a relationship trust is something we need. Without it we won't last... if I don't trust you, then i'll question most of the things you do and say..... because most of it will have to do with me... as for the boys.. I don't need to worry about who they've been with .. or what they do... because it's none of my business.... but everything you do is my life... ” you answered as your eyes started to get watery.

 

“So the only way for you trust me again is for us not to date?” he asked and you furrowed your eyebrows in confusion. No.. that's not what I meant... what is he saying? you thought as your eyes started to form tears.

“Fine.. if that's how you want it...” he said.

“What are you saying?..” you asked confused.

“According to you... I'm forgiven because I'm just one of the boys now...” he answered as he clenched his jaw. You blinked the tears away and gawked at him shocked. Are we...

“Are.... we breaking ..up?..” you asked hurt. Simon just looked at you sternly and you clenched your jaw.

“Ok... ” you simply said and turned around and left the auto shop. Simon shut his eyes in frustration and threw the medal he was holding against the wall. He huffed as his eyes got watery. He kicked here and there but the pain wasn't as painful as he was feeling inside.

 

You ran out the auto shop and into the rain. You were hurt and you hated life at this moment. How can this happen?.. you loved him so much but what pained you was that you brought this upon yourself. It was all your fault, you didn't blame Simon for how he felt. You were too hard on him.

 

You got off the bus and walked to the cafe. You were a bit early but your head was in the clouds. You were getting drenched in the rain and you were freezing but you were too lost in thought to care and you didn't even know you were at the cafe until you heard someone talk right in front of you as you entered the cafe.

 

"Wooaahh.. What happened to you? " Ravi asked.. He just finished his shift and was heading out.

"I forgot my umbrella and got wet while walking" you answered through chattering teeth..

"Guys.. Hana is going to freeze to death" Ravi hollered. ..

"Take care.. I have to go.. " Ravi said before leaving and you nodded.

*GASP*

"Hana.. Wth happened to you" CL asked while stripping your wet sweater off.

"Rain" you simply answered.

Leo came in with a towel and gave it to you.

"Thanks.." you mumbled and Leo furrowed his eyebrows as he noticed your eyes were a bit red and puffy. Ken started towel drying your hair while scolding you, But you didn't reply, you just stayed quite and enjoyed the warmness from the cafe as Leo came in with a hot cup of cappuccino..

“Thanks again..." You meekly smiled. Leo and Ken went back to work as CL sat next to you.  

 

(Double update!!!)