Sorry

Unexpected love (Editing grammar ^^)

 

Chapter 31

 

“Oh here.. eat mines too...” you smiled and gave him your almost full plate.

“No no.. you should eat your food...” He put it back in front of you.

“I wasn't even hungry.. i'm not going to finished it..I don't want It to go to waste..” you put it back in front of him.

“Plus.. I want to save room for the ice cream your going to buy me” you smiled evilly. Simon chuckled and than started eating your food. You guys finished and left the shop.

 

You started making small conversation as you guys were heading to the ice cream shop that was a couple of blocks away from your apartment. You guys were only a couple of ft away from the ice cream shop door when something caught your eye. You stopped in front of the shop and squinted to the left at the road while Simon entered the shop. You saw a cat that stopped in the middle of the road. Aww poor kitty... you walked towards the road and bent down to grab the kitty. However a bright light was blinding you from your left side and you turned to see a bright light which was coming closer.

You didn't know what happened. Everything went black for a couple of seconds. You found yourself laying on your side and a sharp pain was coming from your left hand. It was dark and the only source of light was coming from the street light. You got up slowly and looked around. The kitty was safe a couple of feet away. You turned to your left to see someone slowly getting up. You thought for a while but you could recognize that body and hair anywhere. Simon!! you got up quickly totally forgetting about the pain on your wrist. You ran to him and bent down.

“Simon... are you ok?” you said worriedly and tried helping him up. Simon noticed that you were ok and you didn't get hurt and he was glad. But Simon got up while holding his left side and pushed your hand away. He was panting and looking down. He slowly looked up at you with piercing eyes.

 

“What. The. Hell. Were. You. Thinking?” he emphasized each word. You put your hands down and you were too scared to explain. If looks can kill you would have been dead by now.

“ARE YOU CRAZY?”...he yelled at you and still holding the his left side. You were hella scared by now.

“I went in the damn shop only to find you gone?..to where? The middle of the road?” He said angrily. “What?.. I take my eyes off you for a second and that's what you do?” he asked in disbelief.

“Are you trying to get your self killed??!!” He yelled.

You wanted to explain but your words were stuck in your throat.

“I..i.. it's just that.. there was ..” yous stuttered

“There was a what?” he half yelled

“There.. was a cat... in the road... and..” he than interrupted you.

“What? Is a cat's life worth your life?? you think it's the same Hana?! .. You almost got yourself killed.. if I didn't notice you were gone you could have died!.... and you could have dragged me down with you!.. ” he continued his yelling. You didn't know what to say. You realized that he was upset because you almost got him killed.

 

“You could have just left me be..” you mumbled. Simon was in disbelief.

“Bwoh?” He asked angrily. You looked up from the floor.

“If you were afraid of losing your life.... next time.. just let me go down by myself.” you stared at him with your eyes a bit watery.

“And let Inati kill me?” he asked with wide eyes. You couldn't believe it. He could care less about you. He was just afraid about what Inati would do to him. Your eyes were full of hurt and Simon could see them.

“I didn't mean it...” you said.

“I'm sorry.....” you whispered softly.

“I'm sorry For risking your life so carelessly.... it won't happen again.” you felt your wrist killing you and you knew you hurt it bad. You just covered it with your sweater and started walking back to the apartment.

Simon sighed and ran his fingers through his hair and walked behind you. It was a very silent walk home. You went straight to your room and Simon didn't know what to do.

You sat on your bed and looked at your wrist. It was badly scratched and bruised.

“Ughh..” you were upset. Your wrist was hurting you and you were mad at Simon. All he cares about is himself. You thought.

You took a quick shower to wash the blood off and stayed in your room for an hour. It was 12:30 am and you had to go get some medicine for your wrist. You slowly tip toed to the kitchen and opened the cabinet that had the medicine. You reached up and got the first aid kit. You took the medicine and something to wrap your wrist in. you put the first aid kit back and turned around. You heard foot steps and quickly took the medicine with your left hand and hid it behind your back. Simon stopped when he saw you. You made eye contact for a second and looked down. You started walking past him when Simon grabbed you by the arm. You stopped.

“Hana..” Simon started. You guys were side by side now.

“Did you get hurt..” He asked not looking at you but forward.

You shook your head. He hesitated for a second and released your arm. You quickly walked back to your room and sighed.

If she didn't get hurt than how did my shirt get some blood on it? Simon thought. And what was she hiding behind her hand? Simon knew there was something fishy going on but he shrugged it off.

 

The next morning you were glad it was a Friday. You sat on your bed and remembered what happened last night. Your heart hurt and you felt sad. No one has ever scream at you like that before. Only Inati once yelled at you and it took you a while to get over it. You got ready and put the gloves that Jisu gave you on. You did not want them to see your hurt wrist. They will never get over it. You walked out of your room and left the apartment.

 

You were working silently and Daehyun can sense that you were upset. You were lost in thought about the incident while He tried to make small conversation with you but you would just reply with short answers. He than called Minzy and told her something was weird with you. She informed him that she knows what to do. You finished work and you didn't feel like going home. You walked to the park near your apartment and sat on the swing. You swung for a bit and memories of your dad pushing you on the swing made you even sadder. You sat there till it was time to go to the cafe. You got there to be greeted by a hyper Ken and worried CL.

“Hannaa!!” Ken walked to you and led you to a table. You were confused at his weird behavior.

“How are you?” He asked.

“Good..” you furrowed your eye brows.

“Really.... how about we have an iced coffee?.. yea?.” He winked at you. They never give you iced coffee but he was trying to brighten the mood.

“Im actually not in the mood for it..” you said casually. Ken gasped and Leo looked at you weirdly but returned to his poker face. Not in the mood for it?... thats weird.. Leo thought. You didn't want them to think you were upset or anything so you quickly changed your mind.

“Actually i'll have one..” you said and Ken smiled.

“Thats more like it... I thought the world was ending!!” Ken exaggerated and left to get your coffee.

“Is he ok?” you asked CL. She just sighed and sat next to you.

“Hana.. Minzy is having a sleep over today... how about it?” she asked you. You thought for a bit.

“We haven't had one in a while... come on..” She urged. It's true, you guys haven't had one in a while And you guys used to always do them. And you needed some girl time and needed a break from the boys.

“Sure.. it should be fun..” you smiled. And CL smiled back. Ken came back with your coffee and sat next to you trying to make you laugh. CL left to the main table and called Minzy.

“Ok.. it worked... we will have a sleep over at your house... call Sandra and ill call Bom” CL informed Minzy. She looked at Ken making weird faces at you to make you laugh.

“But I shouldn't have told Ken that Dae said Hana was sad and acting weird..... Cuz now he's acting weird trying to make Hana feel better..” she laughed and hung up.

 

You still had your gloves on and you were mostly working with your right hand because your left hand hurt you.

“Hana.. are you ok?.. why are you only using one hand?” Leo asked. You looked up at him than smiled.

“I just hurt my hand a bit.... but i'm ok.. no worries” you said as you continued your work. You noticed that Leo did most of the cleaning and orders.

“You go and take orders and I will do the rest” he said and walked to give the drinks. You just nodded knowing that you wouldn't be able to do any anyways.

 

You finished work and Leo was making small talk with you. CL came and picked you up.

“Lets go to my place first so I can grab some stuff and inform Inati that I will be at Minzy's tonight.” you buckled your belt.

“Okay..” CL replied and drove to your house. You grabbed a few things and called Inati to inform him. You went to the kitchen and took some more medicine. You moved the cotton wrap to change it with a new one. You saw that your wrist was red and had purple around it. You also had some scratches that were healing a bit. Right when you were applying the medicine you heard someone call your name.

“Hana?..” you froze.