Just there

Unexpected love (Editing grammar ^^)

 

(i know the story is kind of slow..but i want you guys to know the characters well and i want to build the relationships.) :D

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Chapter 5

 

 

“Aahh saturday morning” you yawned happily as you walked to the living room and saw Inati and Simon eating.

“Inati.. lets go to the amusement park? Yea? yea?” you showed some ageyo as you sat on a chair next to him. 

“Sorry can't today... ask one of the boys” he replied as he continued to eat.

“I want all of us to go!” you pouted.

“Jeesu is going to work with me today..ask Daniel or Youngwon” Inati replied with his mouth full.

“Youngwon is working at his parents restaurant so he can't.. Jeesu is working with you...alright..so me Daniel and i'll call the girls to come too! And Leo and Ken!..ok Inati ..its your lost anyways!” you puffed your cheeks.

“Ok we are leaving at 2 ..so be ready by 1:40.. k Simon?” you told him as you started dialing numbers on your phone.

“Huh..” Simon looked up from his plate dumbfounded. 

“It's Saturday and you have no work today.. so your coming! Ok ?” you eyed him then smiled as you left to your room. Simon was kinda touched. He didn't think you'd want him to come since you guys don't talk much and you've only known him for a week.

 

At 2 all 8 of you guys where at the park laughing and talking about what rides to go on first. It was you,CL, Bom, Minzy, Daniel, Simon, Leo and ken.

 

On the first ride. You partnered with ken. Since he really wanted to ride with you. Minzy and Simon were just awkward with each other. You decided to take the second ride with Simon since you saw him uncomfortable with everyone. 

"Ok ill ride with Simon on this one!" You walked next to him and Simon was glad.. He felt out of place and nodded as You got on the ride with him. You decided to start a convo while the others where still getting on..

"Hehe.. Sorry .. you look uncomfortable.. But you will like them once you get go know them. I promise" you smiled guiltily. Simon just nodded and looked straight ahead. When the ride was over, you realized that you were holding into his hand tightly. You quickly let go and got off the ride. Simon was a bit taken back but shrugged it off. As you guys were eating in a sandwich shop, you kept Simon company by talking about random stuff. It was then getting dark and everyone went their separate ways after you finished your meal.

 

As you were walking hime with Simon, he realized how everyone cared for you and sincerity loved you. He thought you were cool. But not enough to spark his eyes. 

 

"Woahh" you accidentally triped on a rock but Simon caught your arm and luckily you didn't fall.

"I've noticed... You trip and bump your self a lot.." He commented while looking straight ahead.

"He he... You've noticed too... " you said slyly .

"Who wouldn't be able to notice? .. " he replied making you smile as you continued walking.. *i guess shes not that bad* Simon thought ..

 

---------

It was a Wednesday and Its been a month since Simon has been living with you guys. The main bathroom faucet wasn't working so Inati used your bathroom while you were sleeping. Inati insisted on Simon to use yours as well. He hesitated a first but made Inati make way for him. They entered your room and saw you sleeping like a baby. Simon went to your bathroom and was surprised to find a lot of orange things.. * I'm guessing she likes orange?* Simon thought..

 

Your alarm rang at 9:00 and right when you were about to open your bathroom door, someone beat you to it and opened it from inside.. You saw Simon and gave him a confusing look..

"The main bathroom isn't working and Inati told me to use this one" He said coolly..

"Oh .. Ok.. " You entered the bathroom.. *wow.. Awkward* you thought

-------------------------------------------

 

The next day you made sandwiches after work at the flower shop and decided to visit the boys at the auto shop. You were about to enter the back room when you heard your name so you decided to just listen.

"I want some of Hana's alfredo!! " Jeesu whined

"..What is Hana to you?" Simon blurted curious.

"Shes my future wife.. Duhh" Jeesu replied in a matter of fact tone.

"Seriously.." Simon asked with a serious expression. 

"Shes someone very special to me .. A close friend.. I can't imagine life without her..Shes a girl that Once you meet her.. She will be special to you.. oh ..and she's also one of my closest friends sister..hehe" Jeesu answered honestly.

" I met her and she's not special to me.. shes just .. there i guess.." Simon replied without thinking just to get on Jeesu's nerves, since he was so frustrated with the way he acts.

"Pshh..I don't believe that.." Jeesu scoffed. You took a step back, Although you weren't hurt that he said you weren't special. But you were hurt because he said you where just there.

You turned around to leave but Daniel already saw you and he knew you heard everything.

“Hana...hold up” Daniel called out to you. And Simon and Jeesu looked up at Daniel confused, becuase they didn't know that you were there and heard their convo.

Just when you were about to leave the garage, you turned around upon hearing Daniel's voice.

“Huh..oh .. hey Daniel” you smiled to him as if you just entered the garage.

“Are those for me?” He asked while grabbing the sandwiches.

Jeesu and Simon entered the garage from the back room and Jeesu smiled upon seeing you. 

“Roast beef for Inati, Turkey for you, Chicken for Jeesu and Simon” you smiled as you nodded.

“oOoOh .. you always feed me when i'm hungry” Jeesu Smiled and took his sandwich from Daniel.

“I'm not hungry” Simon said and got back to work. Jeesu and Daniel gave him the 'your lucky she even made you one' look and shook their heads. 

 

“Ok.. It's all good... im really hungry so I'll eat Simons too!” Jeesu said happily. Simon felt sick and wasn't hungry, but he was going to eat it later. Guess not.

 

You went home early at 10 from Work at the Cafe since it was not busy and no customers were entering. You took a quick shower and towel dried.

**I'm so sorry but I love you da geojitmal. Iya mollasseo ijeya arasseo nega piryohae
I'm so sorry but I love you nalkaroun mal ** your phone rang and you knew it was Inati because you had Big Bang's Lies as a ring tone for him.

 

“Hello” you answered

“Hey Hana... Simon is home already.. he wasn't feeling well .. I think he has a fever. He was out in the cold all day today. So check up on him for me...i won't be home till 2am or later. Ok?.”

“Oh ok..” you replied in understanding. Inati sometimes works all night if he has a car that is supposed to be done the next morning.

You didn't know Simon was home so you knocked on his door but no one answered. You decided to just open the door and enter. His  room wasn't that messy. It was actually clean. You saw Simon sleeping on his bed and he was sweating like crazy. You walked next to him and touched his forhead.

“Woah...he's really hot” you whispered to your self. You went to get 2 small towels and a bowl full of ice and water. He was passed out and he didn't even wake up when you took his sweater off and it was a shock since he was a light sleeper.

 

You wet a towel and put it on his forehead. Then got the other towel wet and started patting his arms, neck and chest to cool him off. He was only wearing a wife beater. You just noticed his muscles. But they looked useless when you saw how sick he was. You felt bad for him and lifted him up to give him the medicine since he seemed to cool down a bit.

 

“Uhhhh....” Simon groaned and kept his eyes close as he tried to sit up

“Come on Simon.. just drink this pill so you can feel better” You encouraged him while holding him so he doesn't fall. You gave him the pill and fed him the water. Simon quickly went back to sleep and you were pretty sure he had no idea what just happened.

 

A couple minutes passed and at 11pm you left to make chicken soup for Simon to eat when he wakes up. After you were done you went to  check up on Simon and felt his forehead again. You sighed in relief as he seemed much better. You then grabbed a book to kill time and sat on the floor next his bed.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“Uhh..” Simon woke up and the towel fell from his forehead. His head hurt a bit but he was much better. The lights were off and he squinred as he looked to his left. The clock read 2am then he looked to his right..*What the...*

Simon saw you sleeping on the floor in a sitting position with your legs crossed. Your book was still open and you had your head tilted to the side.* When did she get here?* Simon thought.

 

*Flash back*

 

“Come on Simon.. just drink this pill so you can feel better” Simon heard a voice but he was still half asleep. Someone held him up and gave him a pill and water.

 

*End of Flash Back*

 

*So it was hana....* Simon felt a little happy that you took care of him but he also felt bad because you didn't look comfortable sleeping on the floor. He got up from bed, but you woke up after hearing the bed creak and he scolded himself in his head. 

 

“Ohh..your awake.” you got up and put your book on the cabinet.

“Are you feeling better? Do you still feel sick?” You felt his forehead and bombered him with questions.

“Yea I'm better.. just a little dizzy... im going to go to the bathroom,” Simon replied nervously as his heart started beating quickly when you touched his forehead and made skin contact with him.

“Oh ok..ima warm up your soup. ..” You smiled and left . You warmed up the soup and made Simon eat it.

“It may not be the best soup you've tasted.. but it's good for you” You informed him and he just smiled and nodded.

*It tastes pretty good * Simon thought ..*She's really nice.. no wonder why she has a lot of friends and they like her.. she may not be smokin hot..but I see beauty*

 

“Do I have something on face?” you asked, bringing him back to his senses as you were wiping your face..

“Hmm.. no .” Simon Chuckled and finished his soup. He then stood up and so did you. 

“Call me if you need anything ok?” you smiled.

"Ok.. Thanks” He replied and entered his room.