WOW

Unexpected love (Editing grammar ^^)

 

 

Chapter 4


 


 

Inati finally came and you guys all ate the Alfredo.

“Oh Hana marry me??” Jeesu was munching on the alfredo like a starving baby.

“You will have to get through Inati.. let me know how that goes ..ok?” You joked.

“Come and eat Hana.. it's just one night” Inati said, but you didn't want to eat since you don't eat dinner past 8 .

“I'll pass im not hungry.... ” you said to inati.

“Just one time.. for Simon.. you should have the first dinner with him!.” Youngwon said trying to convince you.

“Haha.. alright ..just a bit then...” You sat down and ate a small bowl with everyone.


 

“Simon. You eat like a girl..you know that?” Jeesu wanted to .

“Yah..be nice..” you scolded Jeesu before Simon was about to say something back but stopped after you scolded.


 

“Lets watch a movie” Jeesu suggested.

“Im going to bed I have to wake up at 9 tomorrow.” youngwon replied as he stretched. 

“Me too..” You said while picking up the plates.

“Come on Hana..just one movie...pleassee” Jeesu used his ageyo on you.

“Don't you dare use that on me.. ok..fine” you gave up

They are so weir* simon thought to himself.


 

“Alright everyone ..good night.. see you at 9 Hana.” youngwon left but you guys stayed up untill 3am watching a long action movie.

“Don't let me see you tomorrow morning Jeesu ..ok.. if im sleepy theres a low chance you will live” You stood up trying so hard to keep your eyes open.

”Haha.. than I shall not greet you tomorrow morning...” Jeesu grinned and left as you lazily went to bed and fell asleep.


 

Next morning


 

*Knock knock*


 

You were still sleeping because You only had five hours of sleep. Thanks to Jisu.

“Hana... come on..its already 9:30am” you can feel youngwon shaking you lightly

“little bit more” you said sleepy..

“Hana... you will be late..come one” Youngwon urged.

“Ugghh... ok ..ok... im up..” you slowly went walking to your bathroom and did your routines really quick. 15 minutes later you where in the living room and saw Simon having his breakfast.

“Morning ” you greeted then yawned.

“Wow.. you look awfull” Simon looked at you.

“Thanks..” you replied sarcastically.


 

“Here Hana take this with you and drink it on the way” Youngwon gave you a 'to go' cup.

“Iced coffee?? aww Youngwonni .. I love you.. this is why you can never get married and leave me!” you said happily.

"Haha.. ove you too.. alright go.. your going to be late!” He shooed you out.

“Oh ok..going.. bye guys..and you don't look your best either simon!!” you giggled and shut the door.

Simon gave youngwon a 'huh' look and than chuckled.. *That girl sure is something*


 

You go to work 5 minutes late

“Oh..Hana ssi.. your late!!” Daehyun was happy to tease you

“Hehe.. yea I know.. sorry..” you said lazily

“Didn't get enough sleep?” he asked

“You know me too well..” You smiled.


 

You finished your job at the flower shop and went home since you didn't feel so well. You slept on the sofa but some clinging noise woke you up. You woke up and saw Simon's back facing you and he was cooking on the stove.


 

“Wow..you can cook!” you asked shocked from behind him. Simon jumped because you came out of nowhere.

“Uhh.. well just simple food..i made extra if you want” Simon replied with a poker face.

“Alright..i'll keep you company and judge your food.” you said as if you don't care.


 

20 minutes later the food was ready. You got yourself a plate and sat at the table. Simon made noodles with chicken.

“It's actually good.. almost as good as Leo's cooking!” you chuckled

Simon looked up from his plate..”who's Leo?” and continued eating

“Just a friend” you smiled *She has too many friends..-__-* Simon thought.


 

It was 4:40 and you had 20 minutes to go to the cafe.

“Oh crap.. I got to go.. thanks for the food!” you ran to the door and put your flats on.

*She didn't even finish her plate*


 

At the cafe


 

“Hey Hana.. how is life with pretty boy” CL asked ..both Ken and Leo looked up at you.

“Normal..” you shrugged. You chatted with them like always. By 11pm,  Jeesu came to pick you up and You guys had to use the bus since jisu doesnt have a car and the bus stop was only 4 blocks away. You only got lucky when  inati, Youngwon, and Daniel pick you up since they have cars. But rarely does  jeesu take one of their cars to pick you up.


 


 

The next following week was normal..same old days..nothing new. Except that you went out to have ice cream with Daehyun, Youngjae, Zelo,Dara, and Minzy on Wednesday after work at the flower shop. Dara and Minzy are cool with the boys because they know You work with Daehyun and the boys often visit you. 


 

 On Friday night you got home from the flower shop and decided to cook something to eat. You pumped up some music from your phone. You were cooking and singing to Btob's irresestible lips.

It was your favorite part and you were singing along. Your voice wasnt great but it wasnt horrible either.


 

Keu iptu-reul ppaeseosseo keuraeyaman haesseosseo
Neoreul wonhaeseo seolmyeongdo byeon-myeongdo eobshi ni iptu-reul ppaeasat-ji”


 

The song finished and btob's wow was next.

You were singing and dancing to it when Jeesu saw you and joined you. Now you were both singing and dancing to Btob's wow.

“Geubi dalla namdalla tae tae tae taega dalla
I like it i like it (1, 2 step)
Mwonga dalla neon dalla tae tae tae taega dalla
I like it i like it”


 

“Haha Jeesu..” You high fived him … you turned around to see Simon sitting on the living room sofa.

You made an O face and your eyes widened a bit, you were shocked to see him there.

“Im guessing you like btotb?” Simon asked casually. 

“No ..she just loves Ilhoon..” Jeesu teased and you smiled. 

“Haha.. oh well .. you were bound to see that one day while you live here..” Jeesu shrugged.

“Yup.. thats true.. are you guys hungry?” you asked *yup..this girl sure is unique* Simon thought. But he didn't like how Jeesu always made you laugh. Although Simon always acts like he doesn't care. But he'd listen to the convos you guys have when you'd speak next to him.

After you all ate, Jeesu left leaving you with Simon home alone. It was still too early for work and you had 2 hours untill your next job. You started cleaning around when you looked up at simon and smiled.

“Simon you wanna help?” you asked enthusiastically.

“I'll pass..” Simon answered casually. He was too tired to do anything. So you just did all the work while he watched tv. At 4 Simon left for work again and You just did laundry and watched tv untill 4:30 and went to work.


 


 

*At the cafe*


 


It was 10pm and it was just you and Leo at work. Two men came in and they looked drunk. *ohh great ..not again* you thought.


 

“Leo..ppssss..Leoooo” you tried to whisper to Leo but he was to far in the back room to hear and he probably has his ear phones on.

“Heyy..whats a pretty girl working all alone at night?” one guy, who looked 25 yrs old , asked.

“Sir.. are you going to order or not?” you said with a straight face. But deep down you felt like you where going to die. You where so scared. You mostly fear these crazy drunkies that just hang around.

“Ohh.. fiesty .. I like it.” the second guy smirked. They got close to you and you backed up until you hit a table.

“Leooo!!” you shouted.

“Oh.. is that your boyfriend?” the man laughed and Grabbed your hand. You froze and a tear escaped your eye. Right when you were about to kick him in his manhood, someone already punched him untill he fell on the floor.

You looked up and saw a pissed off Leo. The men quickly scrambled out of the cafe and Leo came to you.

“Are you ok?” He asked worriedly but you were so shocked. You just nodded. Leo and mostly everyone knows how much your scared of erts.

He made you sit down and then finished cleaning the other tables. Inati then came to pick you up but You asked Leo to keep it between you guys.