Truth or Dare?

Unexpected love (Editing grammar ^^)

 

Chapter 15

 

You guys spun the bottle and it landed on Simon.

Ok..Simon gets to ask the next person.” you said. They all nodded. You spun it again and it landed on Jisu.

 

Truth or dare?” Simon asked.

Dare!!” Jisu let his chest out and acted manly.

I dare you to dance to Gee...” Simon smirked

Haha..oh yea Jisu ..your good at this!!” Youngwon smirked. Jisu pouted but eventually danced to Gee.

PUAHAHAHAHAHA!” all of you guys were laughing but you were tearing already. You guys spun the bottle again and it landed on you. Jisu smirked.

Truth or dare?” he asked... you were scared he'll ask you something Dumb so you said Dare.

I dare you to kiss me!” Jisu said and smiled. * You Mentally Face palmed yourself.*

huh?” Simon said

Jisu..” Youngwon glared at him. You crawled to Jisu and gave him a peck on the cheek.

There.. next” you said normally.. you didn't feel anything towards Jisu so you didn't care.

What was that?...your supposed to kiss here” Jisu pouted his lips.

You said kiss..you didn't specifically say where..” Youngwon smirked and Simon was felt relieved.

Aww man.. next time Hana..next time..” Jisu gave you a y smile..

..-_-.” you said and everyone laughed. The bottle than landed on Youngwon.

Ok ..i dare you to make me iced coffee tomorrow morning... without getting me in trouble with Inati..” you said evilly and laughed.

Haha..ok..that's easy.” Youngwon said. The bottle than landed on Simon. And he chose Dare.

Youngwon smirked and he wanted to get back at Jisu for making you kiss him. So he knew exactly what would get him mad.

I dare you to kiss Hana ..” Youngwon started but you gave him a look....

On the cheek..” he finished..you can't believe he said that. Simon looked taken back by that. *Just a kiss on the cheek..I always greet people with kisses on the cheek.* Simon thought.

You don't have to Simon...Change your Dare Youngwon...” you said and gave Youngwon the look.

Hehe..Sorry I can't do that..” he smirked at Jisu

Not in a million years ..your dead Youngwon I'm...” Jisu was interrupted by Simon who leaned over and gave you a kiss on the cheek .It wasn't just a peck. It was a 3 second kiss. You couldn't believe it. It was weird coming from Simon since you didn't know him that well. You turned a light shade of pink. On the other hand. Simon looked normal. But his heart was beating fast and loudly.

*Why am I like this? Maybe it's because it's the first time I kissed her* Simon thought.

 

Ok..lets play something else..” Jisu pouted. You guys played other games and than got ready to sleep.

 

 

The following day was a Sunday. Which was Minzy's birthday party but you also had work at the flower shop. Your alarm clock rang at 9:00am and you were so sleepy you just shut it off and went back to sleep.

 

Hana..Hana..” you heard someone calling you and shaking you lightly.

One more minute..” you covered yourself with your blanket

Hana...it's 9:40....you got 20 minutes to go to work” Youngwon said.

ok..” you said still sleeping. * 9:40?* you thought. You woke up quickly..

!!” you ran to the bathroom . You took a 5 min shower and wore a sweater and jeans. You ran out of your room and saw Simon eating cereal.

Morning..” you said quickly while putting your shoes on.

Morning.....you late?” Simon asked

Yea if it wasn't for youngwon I would still be sleeping” you chuckled

Yea I know.” Youngwon answered and gave you Iced coffee..

OoOoh..haha..thank u!” you smiled.

It's for the dare...” Youngwon chuckled.

yea I figured.. anyways see you guys later.” you ran to the bus stop and got to work 5 minutes late.

*At the flower shop* 

Hana?” Daehyun said dumbfounded.

Yes I know .. I'm late..i over slept.. we were..” you cut off shortly by Daehyun

Why is your hair Damp?...do you know how cold it is?..Aish..” Daehyun left to the back room and came back with a towel. You were so touched. He usually teases you and you don't usually see this side of him. You smiled and let him towel dry your hair.

Here..wear this for now..” he put a winter hat on you.

Komawo..” you said and smiled. Daehyun just nodded.

Are you going to Minzy's tonight?” you asked

Yea of course... she will kill me if I don't.” Daehyun said and you chuckled.

what about the boys?” you asked

Why..are you curious about Yongguk? ..” Daehyun asked while squinting his eyes

Bwoh! When did I say that?” you said in disbelief. Daehyun chuckled

Well.. I know Youngjae and Zelo are going for sure.” he said and you smiled.

You finished work and decided to go visit the boys at the auto shop.

 

Hey guys!” you greeted.

Hey..” Inati replied

Hana...” Jisu pouted. He was wearing a wife beater.

Jisu.. I know the heater is on.. but your going to get sick in this weather.” you scolded

Aww.. is my Hana Baby worrying about me?” Jisu asked while walking to you.

Yes.. I am..” You said honestly and gave him a shirt. Jisu gave you his big smile and gave you a kiss on the forehead. Simon walked in and saw him. *Why does he always do that??*

Okayy...” Daniel pulled you towards him and away from Jisu.

Are you guys going to Minzy's party tonight?” you asked.

She personally invited us..but I don't think I can go..so all of yous guys go for me..ok?” Inati said

Im going for sure.. Want to go with me Hana?” Jisu asked

No..Shes already going with me..”Daniel smirked

Ok..ok...i got it... don't give me that look....I'll just hook up with somebody tonight..” Jisu smirked

Haha..ok..have fun..” you said and chuckled

Are you going Simon?” Jisu asked

I don't know... if I don't have anything than maybe I'll go..” he shrugged.

 

You chilled with the boys until 3:30 and went home. You took a proper shower and straightened your hair. You put gold eye shadow, winged eye liner and mascara. You decided to wear one of your dresses. It was still 4:30 so you decided to grab something to eat before you got dressed. You were wearing baggy pants and a loose t shirt. But your hair and makeup looked really nice. You were eating when someone knocked. You opened the door.

Oh..Simon..wassup??” you said thuggishly. Simon chuckled and walked in. He looked you up and down.

What?..” you asked .. he was staring at you weirdly

Nothing” he shook his head.

What?..it's the fashion these days..tell me I don't look amazing!” you posed with your baggy clothes. Simon just chuckled. You went back to the table and finished eating.

Want some?” you asked

No..im not hungry” he answered. There was another knock and Simon opened the door. It was Daniel and he was holding a back in his hands.

OoOh Daniel ..looking good..” you smirked. Daniel was wearing a White dress shirt and Black pants. .

Oh..” you looked down at your clothes..

Your early... it's only 4:40..” you said.

Yea I know..but I thought I had to come early to give you this..” he smiled at you and gave you the bag.

Huh..for me?” you asked surprised. Daniel nodded his head. Simon was about to go to his room but he was curious to what Daniel gave you. You opened the bag and you let out a small gasp.

No...” You said in disbelief. Daniel just smiled.

You were so touched. You took out the dress and held it up. It was the dress you wanted to get when you went with Daniel but it was too expensive. It was beautiful. It was a peach strapless dress that came right under your knees.

Daniel..waee?” you asked'

It's a beautiful dress..and I Thought it would be a waste if you weren't the one wearing it..” he said

Aww..” you went up to Daniel and gave him a hug..

Thank you...I'ma go put it on!” you left to your room.

Wait...you need to finish your food!” Daniel said

I'm full!!” you replied from your room. *Why do I feel Jealous?* Simon asked himself and left to his room.

You got of your room and Daniel smiled.

You look beautiful” Daniel said

Thank you” you blushed a bit and left with Daniel. You got to the party and greeted the girls. Daniel was with you when talking to the girls and it looked like you weren't going to end soon.

I'll go see where the guys are...” Daniel said.

oh..ok..” you said.

Are you dating Daniel?” CL asked right when he left

huh..no..” you said.

Oh ok..” CL said nodding her head.

Hana..and CL..you guys should get Men already so we can go on double dates!” Bom said.

Dara and Taeyang are sooo boring!!” Bom complained

Bwoh..no we are not!” Dara replied.

I feel like Hana is going to get one soon” CL sang

yea..sure.” you replied. Minzy was busy greeting her guest. Seungri and Taeyang both came to get their women. So it was just you and CL.

Ken and Leo are here... I wonder where they are?” she said

I'm going to go look for them..wanna come?” She asked

Umm.. you look for them and i'm going to look for Daehyun and the boys … text me when you find Leo and Ken.” you said.

 

You guys went your own ways. There where balloons everywhere and food too. It looked really pretty. And a lot of people were scattered everywhere. There was also a second floor. You decided to go up there later. You walked to the drinks and saw Simon a few feet away talking to someone. You didn't know who because he had his back towards you. You guys made eye contact for a second. You were going to wave but Simon just returned his focus on the man and patted his back to join him to sit on the table. *Pshh..i don't want to say hi either!* you thought and pouted.