Upset

Unexpected love (Editing grammar ^^)

 

Chapter 18

 

It was finally Friday and you've noticed that Simon was keeping his distance from you ever since you guys wen to the market 3 days ago. He would say something mean if you ask for his opinion. Or he would laugh at your lame jokes but than stop. You didn't know what was wrong with him. You finished work at the cafe and went home hoping you would see Simon there so you can talk to him. You decided to watch TV and wait. Simon entered the house 30 minutes later. He saw you and and froze. Than he continued his way to his room.

 

“Yahh... Simon..” you said with a frown. Simon turned around.

“What..” he asked in a 'hurry I don't have all day' matter.

“Did I do something wrong?” you asked worriedly. Simon soften. He saw that you were a bit sad because of his actions but he kept a poker face.

“No..why would you say that?” he asked

“Cuz you've been acting weird...” you said sadly

Simon gave you the 'No I haven't' Face.

“And you've become blunt...Well..you've always been kinda blunt sometimes...but now its all the time..” you pouted. Simon couldn't help but smile a bit at your face but than he went back to his poker face.

“SEE..like that..” you said..referring to his smile than poker face change. Simon just looked at you.

“Never mind....” you sadly said. You gave up and sat on the sofa. Simon went into his room. *Sorry Hana....but I don't want you to get attached to me.. and I don't want to get attached to you either...* Simon did miss talking to you and laughing. He didn't know it would be this hard and it's only been 3 days.

 

*At the cafe*

 

You were wiping the tables when CL sat down near you.

“Hana...Who are you going with to the Christmas eve party?..there's 3 more days..” CL asked.

“No one..” you said and started walking behind cashier place to put the cleaning material away.

“Really? ..why not?” Ken asked sitting near you guys. Leo also came out of the back room and joined you guys.

“Why do I have to go with someone...” you pouted.

“I'm starting to hate parties..not everyone has a date all the time..” you said and frowned.

“I can go with you!” Ken smiled.

“No..” you frowned. Ken also frowned.

“You can go with one of the boys” CL said

“Yea i'm sure they'd be glad to go with you.” Ken said. Leo was just listening.

“Guys..” you said and looked at them.

“It's not that I don't want to go with Ken or any of the boys..it's just that ...Every person I go with … it's only as a friend... I don't want to take someones opportunity..”

“It's ok to go as friends with someone once in a while... but they have people they like..i don't want to get in the way....I'm just going to go alone....” You said.

“Hana...it's not that people don't want to go with you...it's just that you always push them away.” CL said seriously.

“No I don't ...” You argued. Everyone gave you the 'mmm' look.

“Ok.. maybe I did before...but I just got out of a relationship” You finished

“That was 5 months ago....now you need to move on...” CL replied.

“Ok..arrasso...i'll go with someone” you said. CL smiled.

“But not a close friend..” you said

“Good enough!” CL said. You puffed your cheeks and got to work. It was 9:40 and you and Leo were getting ready to close up.

“Who's picking you up tonight” Leo asked softly. He always asks you who picks you up each night.

“Today Jisu is..” you smiled. Leo nodded. Leo looked liked he was thinking about something. He finally spoke after a while.

“Hana...if your not ready to move on...you don't have to rush things..but don't take too long..because maybe that great person will pass you by...or he wont be waiting for you anymore.” Leo said seriously.

His gaze was sincere. You smiled at him and nodded.

*I've seen the way they look at you Hana.... I just hope they don't hurt you.* Leo thought. Jisu came in the cafe and picked you up.

“Bye Leo see you Monday..” you said. Leo nodded.

“And Thanks..I'll keep it in mind..” you smiled and left. Leo smiled. Leo likes you but not in that way. He grew to love you as his close friend and he wouldn't want anyone to hurt you.

 

You where in the bus with Jisu and he noticed you were really quite.

“Hana..are you ok..” he asked. Making you jump. The Ajumah next to you looked at you and you bowed your head and apologized. You than turned your head the other direction to look at Jisu.

“Yea I'm fine..” you said. Jisu decided to change the subject since he knew you didn't want to talk about it.

“Hana..Lets watch a movie tonight?? Yea?.” he asked excitedly.

“Yea sure..why not..its Friday anyways.. and no work tomorrow..” you smiled.

“Ok..ill come over with youngwon a movie later..” he said. And you nodded.

 

You got home and no one was there. You took a quick shower and changed into baggy pj pants and a normal white t, not too big and not small. You got out and sat on the sofa. Simon entered the apartment.

“Hey..” you said softly..Simon nodded.. * He's acting so weird* you thought. Than Inati followed in too.

“Hey Inati!!” you smiled. Inati smiled back.

“Hey..Hows my baby sis doing?” he walked to you and ruffled your hair.

“Great..but my hair is doing awfully...it says you need to stop killing it..” you said and fixed your damp hair back to normal. Inati chuckled.

“Jisu said he's coming with Youngwon to watch a movie...” you said

“Oh..ok..let me change..ill watch a bit too... but i'm sleepy so I might fall asleep.” Inati said and you chuckled at him.

“Inati..are you ok.?..” you asked concerned. You've noticed that Inati has been looking really tired lately. And he's never home. And he's been taking too many 'trips'. But you just shrugged it off.

“Yes..im fine don't worry..” He said

Jisu and youngwon finally entered wearing their pajamas and you guys all sat down on the floor in front of the living room TV. You went to get pillows and small blankets so you guys can be comfy.

“I brought a scary movie!!” Jisu said excitedly.

“Yupp..im so sleepy out of a sudden...” you said and got up from the floor.

“Sit down...Oppa will protect you..” Jisu wiggled his eye brows. You burst out laughing.

“You're scared of bugs Jisu..” you smiled. Jisu pouted. And made you sit back down.

You sat between Jisu and youngwon. Simon was next to Jisu and Inati was next to Youngwon. So you were in the middle. You guys were beginning the movie and Jisu was not comfortable. So he go a pillow and put in on your lap while you were sitting down. Than he parted your legs straight apart a bit. Simon made a “:O” face and was about to smack Jisu. But Jisu just laid down on the pillow that's on your lap.

( Don't think dirty you dirty minds..hehe.. but ur just sitting and making a 'V' shape with your legs touching the floor. And Jisu was just using your lap as a pillow. So when you look down you see Jisu's head and his body towards the front. )

 

It was the beginning of the movie so nothing scary has happened...yet. You found your self playing with Jisu's hair and watching at the same time. Simon saw you and he got irritated. *Does Inati not get bothered.* Simon looked at Inati and saw him sleeping already.* -__- Unbelievable* Simon thought. A couple of minutes in... your eyebrows were furrowed. The couple were making out and than It got unrated. You had an “OMG :O” face and you covered Jisu's eyes. With one hand and youngwons with the other.

“Tsk tsk...” you said while shaking your head. Youngwon just chuckled while Jisu complained.

“Yah..she was hot...” Jisu said. But they didn't want to argue with you so they just stayed still. Simon saw you. And you were also closing your eyes. He chuckled. *So inncoent* ..you opened one eye to see if it was done but than a disturbing scene came on right away. You Gasped. There was blood everywhere and body parts. You were about to die. Youngwon and Jisu removed your hands from their eyes and saw what happened. It was youngwon's turn to cover your eyes with his hands. And you just let him. It was way to disturbing for you.

 

Simon can't help but get jealous. *So she doesn't like these kind of things..They know her so well..* Simon thought Something happened and you screamed. Inati woke up and you quickly apologized. He than went to sleep in his room. Simon couldn't stand seeing you so close to the boys so he also went to his room to sleep. The movie finally finished and the boys went to their apartment. It was around 1:30am. You were to scared to walk to your room. You felt like something will attack you. It's not that you were scared of scary movies. It's just that whenever you watch them, it opens the door to the scary side of your heart and than you just scare yourself of every little thing. So you just turned the TV on but you quickly fell asleep.

 

You woke up an hour later and decided you had to go to sleep in your room. You slowly walked towards the hallway since it was dark and the only source of light you had was coming was from the TV. But than you thought you heard something in the kitchen so you quickly turned to the right and didn't see anything. You could have sworn you saw something. You quickly faced the hallway but Gasped and fell on your . Your heart dropped and you felt like you wee going to die. You looked up and saw someone approaching from the hallway.