Day with Daniel

Unexpected love (Editing grammar ^^)

 

Chapter 14

 

 

Daniel was driving when he spoke.

“So where do you wanna go?” he asked while staring at the traffic.

“Umm..the mall.. so I can finish fast!” you smiled

“ok..” Daniel chuckled. You guys entered the mall and you saw a store that sells purses. *Perfect..Minzy loves bags*

 

“You want a bag?” Daniel asked

“Yea..well not for me..For Minzy” you answered while looking at the bags

“Oh..who are you going with tomorrow?” He asked curious..hoping you wont say anyone.

“Do I have to have a date everywhere I go?” You pouted. Daniel chuckled.

“No..not a date..just someone to you... I guess..” Daniel shrugged

“Everyone I know is taken..and you know I don't mess with taken people..” you furrowed your eyebrows..

“Yes I know that..alright ..I'll you since I'm still single...” he smiled

“Daniel....you guys can't always me ...girls will think your taken..than you'll never find a girlfriend” you told him honeslty.

“Are you saying that about yourself...that you don't want men to say YOUR taken?” Daniel teased

You Gasped.

“Daniel...haha..omg..that's not what I meant.” you said while smacking his arm playfully

“Ok than..let me you..” he said

“Ok. Fine..but don't blame me if girls won't talk to you!” you said and laughed. Daniel just nodded. You chose a cute purple purse for Minzy and had it wrapped.

You than entered a dress store. *Size 0...0..1...2..0..* you puffed out your cheeks. *Really?...any other sizes..* you thought.

Daniel saw you frustrated and decided to get help while you were looking for a dress. He asked a worker for help and she gave him a couple of dresses that would be your size. Daniel chose one that he liked and came back to you.

“How about this one?” he asked. *woah..thats soo pretty...* Daniel smiled when he saw your face brighten up ..*Wait.. how much is it* you took the dress and checked the size..*150 dollars..psshh..pass..im so broke..* you thought. You gave it back to Daniel...

“Uhh..it's not really my style..” you said and walked to another section. *not your style?* Daniel thought. He looked at the price and chuckled.. *ill just get it for her* Daniel thought to himself.

“What is that..?” you asked when you saw Daniel holding a bag.

“Oh..i saw a a shirt ..isn't it nice?” he asked while puling out a guys shirt from the bag.

“Oh yea.. it's nice..you'll definitely look great in it.” you smiled. Little did you know that the dress he bought was also in the bag.

You weren't in the mood to get anything . So You decided you'll just wear one of your dresses that are just sitting in your closet. Daniel saw you upset and knew what would make you feel better.

 

“Lets get some coffee?” Daniel said . Your eyes widen and a smile grew.

“Oh...yea!..” you said and started dragging him to a cafe.

you guys entered a cafe and you ordered iced coffee and Daniel ordered hot coffee.

*Even in this weather...she will drink this*

“I hope you Don't get sick..” Daniel said

“Oh no..I'm made out of steel..don't worry..” you said and took a sip of the iced coffee. It was really cold and the weather was freezing. You let out a little cough and Daniel gave your the . 'uhuh..made out steel..' look. You smiled sheepishly and hugged your drink.

“Don't even think about it...” you said and took along sip. You knew he was about to take your drink away so you drank it quickly. You guys laughed and had fun. Daniel took you home.

Simon was just about to enter the apartment when he saw a car park right in front and saw you coming out.

“Thanks Daniel.. I had fun..and thanks for the iced coffee..hehe..haven't had any in a while since Inati won't let me have some!!” You pouted than smiled as you got out of the car.

“Anytime...but don't get sick..I'll feel bad than..oh .I'll pick you up at 5 tomorrow..”He said

“Arrasso.. see you tomorrow..” you waved. you started walking towards the door and saw Simon there.

 

“Oh hey..” you looked at your phone.

“It's only 7..your home early..” you said

“Yea..there really wasnt anything today.. so I was let out early..” Simon replied while opening the door.

You made an :O face.

“He gave you iced coffee?...” Simon asked while squinting his eyes.

“If Inati knows..he will..” Simon started

“:O ..hehe..don't tell him...he will kill me..” you said sheepishly. Inati doesn't want you to have Iced coffee because it has too much caffeine and It will make you sick.. you entered the door..and were in the living room now..

“What will you give me?” Simon smirked.

“umm..let me see ..” you tapped your index finger on your lip and had a thinking face...

“Well you look like someone who likes girls...” you thought at loud... More like talking to yourself than talking to Simon.. Simon had the '-__-..no ..' face .

“Not really a player..but like stage 2 ….” you kept thinking.. forgetting that Simon was there.. well it's not that Simon is a player.. but you see him flirt with girls a lot...

“OoOh.. I know!!.” you clapped your hands together..

“.. I'll introduce you to a pretty girl!!” you said happily

“-___-...forget it..” Simon said and started walking. If it was someone else who offered.. he wouldn't mind. But from you....it just didn't seem right.

“Why not...i know some pretty girls! What you don't trust me?” you asked. ..It's not that he didn't trust you..it's just that..it somehow seemed wrong coming from you and letting you do that..

“...I'm just not in the mood to get with someone...” Simon said and he meant it.

“Oh ..ok...than I'll........ugh!!..just think of what you want and tell me..” you gave up and left to your room. *Does girl not like me even a bit...She doesn't have to like me..but introduce me to someone herself!..i would never Introduce her to someone myself.....wait..what..wtf......i don't even like her...Why do I care??* Simon thought

 

You took a shower and put your Pjs on. You kept thinking about Simon. He's really handsome..and he's kind of nice..sometimes..but why don't you like him? You don't know.. Your the type that if you can't have someone...you don't let yourself have hope and fall for that person. So since he is Inati's friend and off limits.. you never thought of him that way. He's the same as Daniel and Jisu and Youngwon. But he's a bit different.. since you still don't know him that well.

 

It was 8pm already and you were brushing your hair. You decided to let your hair air dry while you do the dishes. You put music on your phone and had it on shuffle and start cleaning. 5 minutes later you heard noises and looked at the living room.

 

“Where's Hana?” you heard Jisu. Your hair was still down and damp.

“Jisu..Youngwon..what are you guys doing here?” you couldn't hear them knocking because you were so into the music. Jisu walked to you.

“I came to help you do Dishes..” Jisu smiled . You chuckled.. and looked at Youngwon.

“I don't know what he's doing here....” Jisu made a face..Youngwon gave him a death glare and Jisu hid behind you.

Youngwon sat on the counter to your right. while you and Jisu did the dishes. Trouble maker started playing and you were singing with it. Simon came out of his room and sat on the sofa. He can see all of you guys in the kitchen.

“Ready?” Jisu asked when your Favorite part (the chorus) came. You chuckled and nodded. You and Jisu danced to Trouble maker. You were wearing loose Pjs. It was more like a Gag version but it was still good.

 

 

Niga nareul itjji mothage jakku ni apeseo tto
Ni mam jakku naega heundeureo beoreonal su eoptdorok
Ni ipsureul tto humchigo meolli taranabeoryeo
Nan Trou a a a ble! Trouble! Trou! Trouble Maker! 
Trouble Maker!”

 

You and Jisu laughed and Youngwon was clapping and giggling at the same time. Simon saw you having fun and found himself smiling. *Cute* He thought. You guys finished the dishes and entered the living room and saw Simon there. You were sitting on the sofa when Jisu sat next to you and gave you a hug. Like how a baby hugs his mother.

*I hate it when he does that* Simon thought.

Yahh..get off of her!” Youngwon scolded

Andwaee!!” Jisu said and held you tighter. You just stayed still ...you were used to Jisu.

Jisu ..you want to die?” Youngwon said while giving him the death glare. Jisu finally let go and faced Youngwon with a serious face.

look..let me enjoy this right now...because once she gets a boyfriend I can't even touch her!..” Jisu said.

*Huh* Simon thought.

For 2 yrs I was free and I didn't know how hard it was till she dated for 6 months and he was so jealous of having us around her all the time and he didn't like our skin ship....so don't tell me to not touch her!” Jisu exhaled

 

You remembered Junhyung and felt sad. You did miss him. It has been 4 months already since you broke up with him but what he did was unforgivable.

Who?” Simon asked confused . Youngwon nudged him.

Junhyung..her Ex” Youngwon whispered. *Oh* Simon thought. *well who would want other guys touching his girl?*

Jisu faced you. He removed a piece of hair from your face..

Mianhae Hana..but they weren't going to shut up...” Jisu pouted. You knew he didn't mean any harm so you just nodded and smiled.

It's Fine..” It was awkward for a bit. so Jisu thought of an idea.

 

Lets play a game!!...” Jisu said. You all looked at him.

Ooh... yea..what game?” you said excitedly forgetting about the Junhyung incident.

Truth and dare...” Jisu smirked

I hate that game” you pouted

Exactly why..haha” Jisu laughed Simon was bored so he just nodded.

 

(How am i doing so far??...theres more drama to come..this is just the begining.. *evil smile* ....and thanks to all readers.. i really do apreciate it!