Dessert

Unexpected love (Editing grammar ^^)

 

(vDMTN safety zone.... words can not describe how i feel.. but i've been listening to that song on repeat since it came out.. i love it!!)

 

  (  Listen to it! it's soo good!!.  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V2Vrak9TtIY  )

 

Chapter 61

 

You walked a few feet without saying a word.

“But I'm just curious....” you kept your gaze foreword not meeting Simon's eyes.

“If you liked someone else... Why did you kiss me?.... twice?..” You had no idea how did you get the guts to ask that. Simon paused a bit and hesitated at first than spoke.

“I don't know....” He answered and you nodded. You continued walking back to the cabin and saw Youngwon putting things on the table.

“Your back... good just in time...the sun is going to set any second.. put the sticks in the fire place and come help me..” Youngwon said to you and you nodded.

“Ok..” You were walking to put the sticks in place.

“Gimme that.. i'll take them..” Simon took your sticks and you nodded again. You were helping Youngwon clean the table when he spoke to you.

 

“Did you guys work It out.... I mean I don't expect you to.. but ....”

“Yes..” You cut him off and he looked at you surprised.

“Really?... I didn't think he'd come out in one piece... let alone you forgiving him...” Youngwon joked.

“I was only upset because he didn't apologize... the other things he said don't apply to me, because he meant them to the person who hurt Jessica.. but I didn't .. therefore I shouldn't take it to the heart...” You explained.

“Wow... you do have a weird way of thinking...” Youngwon chuckled and so did you.

“By the way..Thanks for planning it.....” You covered the table with a table clothe.

“Really?... I was waiting for you to kill me....” Youngwon said confused.

“Yup... I found out I was wasting my time and I need to move on...” You smiled but he can see behind that smiled.

“Wait .. what?.... I thought you guys made up?...” He asked confused.

“We did...” You replied and Youngwon was going to ask for an explanation but CL and Daniel arrived.

 

You watched the sunset and the boys started the fire while you sat in the circle around it with CL.

“What time is it?..” Youngwon asked.

“Seven...” Daniel answered.

“Im hungry!... lets eat..” Youngwon complained.

“No.. Inati and Jisu will be here any minute...” Daniel said and he was right.

 

“Hey guys..” Inati greeted.

“Haannnaaaaa!!!” Jisu sat next to you and put an arm around you. Can he stop touching her every time he sees her?!... Simon thought annoyed.

“What's in the bag?..” Youngwon asked Jisu.

“Oh.. this?..” He held it up and smirked.

“This.... is dessert...” He opened the bag and took out ice cream and a small white sack the size of a fist. You smiled when you saw the sack because it was you who gave it to him. Simon looked at the sack and furrowed his eyebrows. I've seen that before..... Simon thought and than remembered seeing it near his nightstand but he didn't bother to look what it was.

“You haven't ate it?..” Youngwon asked surprised.

“I was sick for the past two days and I couldn't eat the chocolates when Hana gave it to me on valentines day...” He pouted.

“But im all better now...” He smirked and chuckled. Chocolates?... does that mean Hana gave me one too?.. Simon wondered and looked at you. But you were smiling at Jisu's excited expression when he was digging in his sack to see what kind of chocolates he got.

“What did you get as your main?..” Youngwon raised his eyebrows. You sighed and shook your head. They always compared what you give them to each other.

“Chocolate cake pop!!... beat that?!..... Hana so likes me more...” Jisu stuck his tongue out.

“Oh really?... wanna know what I got?.... Red.. velvet...” Youngwon smirked and Jisu's mouth fell open and he looked at you with wide eyes.

“Why does he get something fancy?!” Jisu whined.

“Jisu... what's your favorite cake?..” you asked.

“Chocolate..” He answered with a Duh tone. You faced Youngwon and asked him the same question.

“Youngwon.. what's your favorite cake?..” you asked.

“Red velvet...” He answered with a smile.

“See... I just gave everyone what they like... and for the chocolates.. you all have the same ..You've known Youngwon most of your life and you still didn't know that..” You joked.

“That's because youngwon likes and eats everything... it's kind of hard to differentiate his favorites...” Jisu said making everyone laugh.

 

When did she make this?.... she's good at surprises... Simon's heart fluttered knowing he has one waiting for him at home.

“Mine was vanilla... thanks again Hana.. they were delicious..” Inati patted your head.

“I'm sure Daniel got chocolate.. he can't stop eating it..” Jisu joked.

“It's why we get along so well ..” You defended Daniel and Jisu pulled you closer to him.

“Don't defend him... only look at me.. ok!” Jisu was only an inch away from your face.

“Sure Taeyang...” You joked and he gave you the look.

The boys grilled the meat outside and you had no mercy on your stomach.

“Here.. this one is a good one...” Daniel fed you a piece of meat and you gulped it in one bite.

“Hana chew your food right... you'll get indigestion..” Daniel scolded you and you nodded and continued eating. Simon envied Daniel for being so close to you and he lost his appetite.

 

A couple of minutes passed and your stomach started to hurt. Aww man... I ate a lot of meat today... and I forgot my meds... you mentally scolded your self. You held your stomach and furrowed your eyebrows. You remembered everyone was next to you and moved your hand away because you didn't want anyone to worry. But Daniel had seen your small action and when Jisu said something funny, Simon noticed you weren't laughing. He saw that you didn't look well and walked towards you.

“Hana... are you ok?” Daniel beat Simon to you and sat next to you.

“Yea im fine...” you lied.

“Are you sure... it's cold out here.. lets go inside...” He pulled you up and everyone followed. By the time you entered the living room your stomach killed you. You felt like it was trying to digest rocks.

“Hana.. you don't look good....” Daniel held your arm and sat you on the sofa. Everyone looked at you worriedly.

“I'm fine guys... my stomach just hurts a bit...i think I ate too much..” You chuckled nervously.

“I told you to chew your food right.... you're having indigestion... ” Daniel sighed and looked at Youngwon.

“You packed her meds right?...” he asked.

“Yea... i'll go get them..” Youngwon answered.

“You brought my meds.. uhhhh thank god...” You sighed in relief and took your meds. A couple minutes passed and you guys were sitting in the living room watching TV and chatting.

“How do you feel now?...” Inati asked.

“So much better..” You smiled and nodded. Inati loved you more than anything in the world, but he doesn't show his affection so much. Instead he wants you to get closer to the boys and have them give you affection when he can't.

 

“Let's have fun!..” Jisu clapped as you guys were sitting on the sofas. It was 10pm and you didn't speak to Simon ever since you 'Made up'. Jisu saw that you haven't been happy and cheery these past days, and he knew exactly how to make you laugh. All eyes were on Youngwon who was the only one standing. You were sitting between CL and Daniel while Simon and Inati sat together.

Youngwon played a song and you all waited for Jisu to come out. Out of no where, Jisu cat walked out of the hall way and into the living you making you giggle. He danced to a variety of girl songs and tears were coming out of your eyes because you were laughing soo hard. Simon was gazing at you the whole time and smiled seeing you happy. She seems happy.. what am I doing here ruining her life?.. Simon wondered sadly. You laughed through out the night and Hours passed before you all finally went to sleep.

 

You woke up around 11 and went in the kitchen.

“Good Morning..” Daniel smiled while stirring something on the stove.

“Morning....” You returned the smile and sat on the kitchen counter watching Daniel's cooking.

“CL left earlier … she said she had to go to work....” Daniel informed you.

“Oh ok.. speaking of work... I feel bad for letting Youngjae take my shift today..” You mumbled.

“You shouldn't .. there's a lot of Saturdays I didn't spend with you because you were busy taking over their shifts...” Daniel reasoned.

“I still feel bad....” You mumbled then Simon and Youngwon came in the kitchen waiting for Daniel's food.

“Here.. this will make you feel better..” He fed you a spoon full of hash brows and you held your thumps up with wide eyes.

“Mmm so good.... I'ts ok if I move in with you right?..” You joked as you jumped down and put an apron on so you can help Daniel cook.

“Of course.. what's mine is yours..” He smiled and Simon knew that Daniel literally meant that. After brunch, Daniel walked you guys through the forest and to a small lake that was near by. It was too cold for any of you guys to swim, so you all just admired the nice view while having a small picnic.