Beach house 2

Unexpected love (Editing grammar ^^)

 

Chapter 40

(To all my subbers i love you guys... and my commenters i love you guys so much!! when ever i see a comment it encourages me to write more.. thanks again.. and i hope you guys enjoy it!.....)

 

“Ahh... Dongwoon... I can't believe you left your inhaler.... I had to come here and it was raining... the road was really bad.....” you heard a familiar voice and Hyuna smiled. You walked to the living room to see Junhyung ruffling Dongwoon's hair. His hair was a bit drenched from the rain. You walked In the living room and met eyes with Junhyung. He was just as surprise as you were.

“Hana?...” He said confused. Hyuna and Yoseob made quick eye contact.

“Hey..” you greeted. Junhyung saw that you weren't that comfortable. But it wasn't that you weren't.. it's just that you were surprised.

 

“I just came to drop off Dongwoons inhaler... i'll be leaving now..” he smiled and turned around. Yoseob gave Hyuna a quick panic look.

“What do you mean you'll leave... you just said it was raining and the road was really bad... just stay until it stops raining... at least..” she grabbed Junhyung and smiled. Junhyung glanced at you.

“Yea it's dangerous now..” you nodded and smiled. Simon was just on his way down when he heard you guys. Junhyung?..Does she want him to stay? Simon scoffed and entered the living room. He met eyes with Jun and they had a staring competition.

“Junhyung?” CL asked surprised as she entered the living room with Ken.

“Hey guys.. long time no see.” he greeted.

“Yea long time..” CL said as she walked beside you. CL doesn't know the reason you broke up with Jun so she doesn't know if she should hate him or not.

“Ok.. the snacks are ready.. lets of get them..” Hyuna smiled. You followed her and grabbed the snacks from the kitchen but Hyuna spoke before you can go.

“Hana...”

“Yea..” you looked up at her. She came near you.

“I'm just curious.... but do you and Simon have something going on....?” she asked with furrowed eyes

“No.... why?” you asked.

“Just asking..” she smiled and left. Ok?... you thought. All you can hear is the chattering from the TV and the sound of heavy rain from outside. You were freezing cold but didn't want to get up to get a blanket because you didn't want all eyes on you. Yoseob and Dongwoon were playing with an Ipad. Doojoon and and Ga Yoon were sitting in the far corner chatting. CL fell asleep next to Ken. Leo and sunny looked like they were having a serious conversation. You looked to see what Simon was doing, but your heart hurt a bit.

Hyuna was talking and laughing with Simon and he was actually smiling at her funny story. You didn't hate Hyuna. That's the last thing you can do to her. Is that why she asked if I had something going on with Simon?... because she likes him? I think he likes her too...You grew a bit sad. you turned to look at Junhyung and caught him already looking at you. He looked a bit sad, but you guys left eye contact quickly. You got up to go to the bathroom and when you came out you were startled when you saw Junhyung waiting for you in the hallway. You guys stared for a bit than he broke the ice.

“I'm sorry... I know you probably didn't want to see me.... but I didn't know.. I promise..” he lifted his hands.

“It was Yoseob's work...” he shook his head. You smiled.

“I know... he would always do these kind of things back than..” you chuckled. Junhyung smiled. Still so understanding..

“If you want I can leave..”

“It's just for the night... Stop making it a big deal... plus I don't want to take the blame for your death..” …. Junhyung chuckled. But under that smiling face you can see how tired he looked.

“Are you okay... you don't look so good..”

“Im fine...” he shrugged it off and you guys walked to the living room and saw Hyuna and Yoseob missing. Simon looked up and saw you and Junhyung walking in together. He wanted to get up and smack Junhyung so bad, but he calmed himself down.

 

“Yoseob... I told you I will only help this once.... if it doesn't work you have to let it go...” Hyuna whispered to Yoseob so only he can hear. They were in the kitchen talking.

“Yea I know... I just wanted to give them one more chance.... if it doesn't work out... I won't try anymore... you just keep Simon busy....” he whispered back .

“Im only agreeing to do this because Hana doesn't like Simon.... plus I think he likes her...”

“You think?” Yoseob said sarcastically. Hyuna sighed and left to the living room. Junhyung than got up to go the kitchen to talk to Yoseob about his dumb plan. However Simon got up and followed Junhyung so he can talk to him.

“What do you think you're doing?” jun asked and Yoseob jumped a bit and turned around. Simon stopped behind the wall.

“What are you talking about?” Yoseob acted innocently.

“I know this was all you're doing.... If Hana knows she'll be upset ...” He glared at Yoseob and he sighed.

“Im just trying to help..I know you still love her Hyung..... I know for sure...” Yoseob said sadly.

“No I don't..” Junhyung argued.

“Bull Hyung!... I can see it in your eyes...” Yoseob whispered loudly. Junhyung Grabbed Yoseobs collar.

“So what?... what if I still do?.. what's that going to do?.. it's not going to change Hana's decision is it?.....”.Yoseob didn't even try to fight back. He knew Jun was in pain and he just let him do whatever he wanted.

“It was my fault... my fault.... Hana won't come back to me and I'm not going to make her hate me while trying to bring her back...” he slowly let go of Yoseobs collar and ran his fingers through his hair.

“I'll be satisfied if she just wouldn't hate me... and you guys aren't helping... just let Hana be.... don't do any of your tricks... arrasso?” Junhyung walked back to the living room but Simon beat him to it. That bastard still has feelings for her....

Hyuna went on with the plan and continued talking to Simon. Junhyung sat down next to you and offered you some of the fruits he was eating. You took some and thanked him and Simon scoffed. What?.. is she going to go back to him now? You guys watched a scary movie and you sat next to Yoseob and Dongwoon. It ended at 1 am and you were so sleepy. Ken carried CL to the room and everyone went their separate ways. You all got ready for bed and Hyuna was making small talk with you while You opened your bag to take your medicine but forgot to get yourself a cup of water.

“You still take your medicine?” She asked.

“Yea.. and I forgot to get some water.. I'll be back..” you left to the kitchen. You opened the top cabinet and found the cups on the top shelf.

“Man.. how am I going to reach that” you tip toed and touched the glass cup. You just grabbed onto the cup.

“Need some help?....” a voice startled you and the cup dropped to the floor with a shatter making you jump from shock.

“Ahh.. ..” you held onto the counters for support.

“Are you okay?... don't move..” Junhyung walked towards you and held your hands so he can give you support since You where standing on one foot because You felt a sharp pain from the bottom of your other one. You had your head down and your hair covering your face. The pain was so sharp that you couldn't move.

“Hana... did you step on glass?” Junhyung asked worriedly. He removed the hair from your face quickly to see your face scrunched up in pain. He looked down and saw blood on the floor that was coming from your foot.

“What happened?” Hyuna asked. Simon and Ken where next to her standing near the kitchen. They heard the glass and ran down. Simon saw you holding onto Junhyung tightly and he didn't like it. And seeing you in pain made him feel worse. He wore the kitchen slipper and walked towards you.

“I'll get her...” Simon said with a pissed face and carried you bridal style. Hyuna quickly got a towel and put it under your foot. You yelped in pain and she moved it under your foot not touching it.

 

“It the glass still in there?” Ken asked. Simon quickly put you on the sofa and Hyuna got the first aid kit. She put a big towel under your foot/ankle making sure to not touch the cut. Simon sat near you and held your hand. Hyuna poured the hydrogen peroxide so the blood would stop. You hissed and held onto Simons hand tightly. Simon was worried now. He forgot that he was mad about the fact that you were in the kitchen with Jun alone. He just wanted to get this over with and not see you in pain anymore.

“Woah... that's a big piece of glass.” Hyuna said with wide eyes. Ken saw that Hyuna freaked and he took her place. Ken looked up at Simon and nodded indicating that he will pull the glass out. Simon nodded back and held your hand tighter. You gasped as you felt the glass coming out.

“It's almost over...” Simon comforted you. Ken removed the glass and held it up. It was about 1inch wide and a half inch long. Junhyung felt like his heart squeezed when he saw how big it was.

“It was my fault.. im sorry Hana.. if only I haven't startled you when you were getting the cup.. ” he looked at you with guilty eyes. You let out a deep breath and faced him.

“No it wasn't.... I was the clumsy one and dropped it..” you comforted him. Your hands were still shaking and Simon was still holding it. Ken wrapped your foot and insisted you go to the hospital for stitches.

“No it's okay... it'll be good in no time..” you assured him. You looked pale and you were still really sleepy. Simon gave you the look and you knew why.

“Ok.. i'll go tomorrow.. and I'm really sorry about the cup Hyuna.. and sorry for waking you guys up...” you said sadly.

“Don't even start.... it's fine.. and no you didn't..” she rubbed your arm and left to clean the glass.

“Come on.. i'll carry you to the room.” Simon got up and looked at you.

“It's ok I can walk... or hop..” you said seriously. Simon gave you the look than carried you bridal style again before you had a chance to get up.

“Simon?...” you opened your eyes wide and held onto his neck for support.

He ignored you and started walking up the stairs. He put you on the bed and pulled the cover over you. Hyuna watched from the door and that was the moment she knew for sure Simon had feelings for you.

“We'll go tomorrow to get your foot checked... Inati will kill me for sure..” Simon shook his head.

“Stop saying that... No he won't.. it's not like you stuck the glass in my foot..” you sighed and then turned to face your back from Simon and tried to sleep. What's with her all of a sudden? He wondered and left to the door. What's wrong with him?.... Never actually cares for once... always cares about what Inati would do to him... at least care once from your heart and not because Inati will kick your .... you became sad thinking he doesn't really care about you. Even as a friend.