Drunk

Unexpected love (Editing grammar ^^)

 

Chapter 34

You finished your shower and sat on your bed. You were confused, you knew you liked Yongguk. he was sweet and nice but something was holding you back. ugh.... maybe its because its the first time i kissed someone in a long time Junhyung was the last person you've kissed. Well if you don't count your drunk kiss with Daniel 1 month after you and Junhyung broke up. You wrapped your hand once more and put a long sweater on so the sleeves can cover your hurt hand. It was Saturday night around 12am you were wondering what happened to Simon. Hes usually home by 9. You continued watching your drama on your computer. Inati came in and greeted you. you thanked god he came home at 12 because you were already freaking out being all by yourself.
"Did the boys come back yet?" he asked
"No not yet... where did they go?" you asked
"They went out for a drink at 'Donghae's bar" Inati answered. *Oh... typical* you thought
"What are you watching" he asked
"Just a drama... wanna watch?" you smiled
"Yea ... let me just wash up and we will have bonding time" he ruffled your hair and left.

 

He came back and watched one episode and ended up falling asleep next to you.*It wasn't even a boring drama?* you chuckled at Inati. You woke him up and he left to continue his sleep in his room. It was 1:10 and Simon still hasn’t come home yet. You fought with yourself on if you should call him or not. you were looking at your phone when it rung making you almost drop it. Daniel? Why is he calling at this time? you thought.
"Hello" you answered.
"Hello Hana... is Inati there... he isn’t answering his phone.." Daniel spoke quickly in a worried voice.
"Hes asleep right now... why what happened?" you asked concern. you can hear some yelling in the background.
"Its nothing... just the boys got into a fight with some other guys.... and they are all drunk and i was going to ask Inati to help.... but never mind" Daniel said.
"At Donghae's right?" you asked..
"Ill be there in a couple of minutes... " you informed him
"No way Hana... it's fine.. i got this.. you stay there.." Daniel protested.
"Its ok.... it's only right around the corner.... ill be there in a sec" you hanged up before he can argue.

You just put a jacket and gloves on and took your phone. You had to go because you knew how Jisu and Youngwon are when they are drunk. Total pain in the asses. there’s no way Daniel can take care of all 3. you were hella scared walking the streets at 1am but you had to. you more like jogged and got there in no time. you entered the bar and looked around for any signs. Than you heard Jisu's voice. he was complaining about getting another drink. you walked to the table and saw a stressed out Daniel trying to calm Jisu down. while Youngwon was looking upset. Simon had his head down on the table.
"Hey im here" they all looked towards you when you spoke.
"Haannnnaaaa baabbyyy...." jisu said excitedly.
"Why did you come in your pjs?.... do you know how cold it is?" Daniel scolded.
"Im ok.." you said as you met eyes with Simon. you gasped a bit. Simon was bleeding from his lips and he had a scratch on his neck. you walked to him and furrowed your eyebrows. you examined his cut for a second.
"What happened? .... are you ok?.." you asked concerned.
"Im fine" he said as he stood up but he quickly lost balance and almost fell. he was obviously half drunk.
"Ill walk Simon and Jisu and you get Youngwon..." Daniel said. you nodded and made Youngwon stand up. you guys were out of the bar and walking into the parking lot where Daniels car was. Daniel was more like dragging Jisu and just catching Simon every time hes about to lose his balance.
Youngwon was practically hugging you while walking.
"Hana... im sorry.." Youngwon said to you sadly. you looked up at him and he looked so cute when he was drunk. you chuckled.
"Why?" you asked.
"Your always taking care of us..... more than we take care of you..." he started. you guys were almost near the car.
"And your always getting hurt and not telling us so we don't worry.." he hugged you tighter. Simon and Daniel looked towards you guys as they were walking.
"What are you talking about Youngwon.... you guys are doing great" you tried making him feel better.
"Hana... what happened to your hand?..." he caught you off guard. You didn’t know how to reply.
"Why didnt you let me take you to atleast get it checked..." he said sadly and pouted... Everyone stopped and they all stared at you. you didn’t know this but Youngwon has been worried about you but didn't show it much. And the fact that you tried to hide it made him even more worried.


"It's nothing that’s why... come on lets go.." you quickly pushed him into the back seat and went in with him. Jisu than entered next to you and Simon took shot gun. Simon still wasn’t sure what was going on since he still had alcohol in him. Daniel wanted to ask but he decided not now. you guys put Youngwon and Jisu to their rooms and Simon walked to his room loosing his balance every step. You helped him to his room and Simon just plotted in his bed and fell asleep. Aishh this boy you walked over and took his shoes and jacket off. you than covered him and left back to the living room. you saw Daniel standing there waiting for you.


"Oh... your still here?" you asked. Daniel just nodded. He hesitated at first but spoke.
"Hana.. whats this talk about your hand" Daniel asked as he eyed your hands.
"Its not a big deal... Youngwon is over reacting..." you smiled. Daniel looked at you suspiciously but decided he'll talk about it later.
"Its late to drive home... how about you sleep here.. the couch feels lonely.." Daniel looked at you in disbelief.
"Or ill have the couch .. and you sleep in my room" you asked trying to lighten the mood.
"Ill never do that to you...." Daniel said.
"Ok than... you can cuddle with Inati.... hes a cuddler.." you nodded. Daniel chuckled at your lameness.
"Its fine.... ill go sleep in Youngwons guest room.. the couch shall be lonely once again tonight" he smiled and waved goodbye.

You were peacefully sleeping when Simon woke up with a a hangover. Ughhh... my head he sat on his bead for a while. What happened last night? Simon took a cold shower and went to the kitchen to drink some medicine for his head. It was 9:30 am and he was sitting on the sofa. He touched his cut lip and tried to remember. His memory was starting to come. I got in a fight.... and than Daniel came. Than a picture of you came in his head. Hana?.. was she there? …. Than he remembered you walking with Youngwon to the car.

 

"Your always getting hurt and not telling us so we don't worry.." Simon remembered Youngwon saying. It was all like a dream to him. He tried thinking harder on what else happened.
"What are you talking about Youngwon.... you guys are doing great" Simon remembered Youngwon hugging you sadly.
"Hana... what happened to your hand?..." …. Simon froze. Hana hurt her hand Than it hit him. Did she...... hurt her that day I moved her from the car? Simon quickly got up from his seat and went to your room. He opened your door without knocking and looked in. you were towel drying your hair when he barged into your room. You lightly jumped and looked at Simon. He walked towards you and you backed away till you hit the wall.

“What happened?” you asked worriedly. Simon was so close to you. He was acting weird and you were confused. He grabbed both of your hands, still looking at you in the eyes. He than looked down to your hands and his face stiffened. He saw your bruised and cut wrist and his heart ache. You took your hands back and pulled your sleeve to cover your hand.

“When did this happen?..... was it that night?” he asked you with furrowed eyebrows. You hesitated at first.

“No.... I fell..” You lied but he wasn't buying it. Simon was mad at himself. He ran his fingers through his hair and he looked frustrated.

“Get ready.. we are going..” He simply said as he was walking out of your room.

“Huh.. where?... I have work..” you said. Simon stopped than turned around. He saw your phone on your cabinet and took it.

“What are you doing?” you asked. Simon ignored you and searched your contacts. He than made a call.

“Daehyun?.... Hana can't go to work today... can you let one of the others take her shift for today...... yea... ok... bye..” Simon spoke with Daehyun. You just stood there like an idiot trying to figure out whats going on.

“Youngjae will take your shift.... get ready..” He simply said and closed your door.

“What is wrong with him.. weirdo..” you said to your self and put a hat on and and gloves. You left to the living room to see Simon standing there.

“Where are we going?..” you said. You were not in the mood to do anything. You only got 6 hours of sleep and you were still sleepy. but he just ignored you and opened the front door.

“You aren't telling me are you?.....” you said with a face. Simon just held the door open waiting for you to go out.

“I hope it's a Big Bang concert....” you mumbled loud enough for him to hear as you walked out of the door. You guys took the bus until you reached the destination. You got out of the bus and followed Simon. He wouldn't say a word throughout the whole ride. You looked up and read 'Clinic' and stopped. Simon saw you stop and looked at you.

“Clinic? ” you said.