Where?

Unexpected love (Editing grammar ^^)

 

Chapter 38

 

The next day, your hand was much better. You didn't wrap it since the scratches were gone and you can barely see the bruises. You were working at the cafe and talking with Ken when the Owner walked in. you all bowed and greeted him.

“Hello kids.... just wanted to tell you to close the shop at 8 and the cafe will me closed tomorrow. You guys have a day off so enjoy it... k..” he smiled and left. CL and Ken were so excited while Leo just shrugged.

“OoOh.. lets do something!.. we will be having a three day weekend! ..” CL said.

“Yea.. lets go on a trip or something...” Ken smiled and they faced you.

“Don't look at me... do whatever you want...” you said.

“No you have to come with us.. if you come than everyone will take it seriously and come..” CL pouted.

“Do you even know to where?” you asked. CL and Kan froze for a second.

“We will figure it out! … Just say you will come!” Ken urged.

“Yea sure.. fine.. but ill have to ask Inati first...” you said casually.

“Do you want us to come and beg?” Ken asked.

“No..it's fine..i'm sure he wont mind..” you chuckled.

“You heard that Leo.. Hana is coming and. so are you!” Ken scolded.

“I'll pass.... im going to spend my weekend doing something else...” he said.

“With sunny?..eh eh?” Ken wiggled his eyebrows than stopped when Leo gave him a death glare.

“You can bring her too...” CL walked next to ken and faced Leo.

“Tell me where you guys are going when you guys figure it out and i'll think about it..” he said with no expression.

“Good enough..” Ken and CL high fived each other. You chuckled at them and Leo smiled a bit.

“We will leave for sure tomorrow morning!... i'll call you guys tonight on the details!” CL smiled.

 

You had Youngwon come pick you up and take you home. You took a shower and left to the living room. Simon got home and he took a shower and returned to the living room.

“You finished the hot water...” he said as he walked in towel drying his hair. You gasped and looked at him.

“Really?.... I came out and there was still some..” you said. Simon smiled.

“Im just messing..” He said as he entered the kitchen. -___-.

“What are you doing?” you asked as you heard pans clashing.

“Cooking..” he said casually. You got up and entered the kitchen to see what is he 'Cooking'

“Want some help?” you asked.

“Naah.. im just making ramyun...” he said normally.

“-__-.. Ramyun?” you repeated.

“Yea.. want some?” he said while putting water in the pan.

“No thanks.. you know I don't like Ramyun...” you shrugged and sat on the kitchen table.

“Your so weird... how can you not like Ramyun?...” he asked in disbelief.

“I don't know..” You shrugged. He finished making the ramyun and sat to eat on the table.

He took some Ramyun on his chop sticks and blew on it.

“Here... taste it.... it's different... Simon made this..” He smirked.

“No thanks...” you rejected.

“Just one bite... it won't kill..” he brought it closer to you and you took a bite. He looked at you as you chewed. He was waiting for your reaction.

“Not bad...” you nodded and Simon smiled. Haha... I told her..

“But I still wouldn't make it and eat it as a meal...” you finished. -__-

“Im not giving up on you..... im going to make you like it one day..” he nodded and finished his ramyun.

“Yea you do that.. i'm going to go do the dishes.” you turned Pandora on your phone and put it on speaker. Simon continued eating while casually taking glances at you singing along with the songs. The song ended and than you heard that song. You stopped doing the dishes and listened to it. It was DBSK's 'Why did I end up falling in love with you'. To others it may be just a song. But to you, it was memories. It was a song that used to give you butterflies and make you happy. But now it just reminds you of great times you wont get back and only live through them through memories. It was your song. It was yours and Junhyung song. Your eyes got a bit watery as you thought about the day he introduced it to you.

 

Flashback

 

You were sitting in Junhyung's living room sofa when he sat next to you and hugged your waist.

“Hey babe.. listen to this song... it's how I feel....” he stuck an ear phone in your ear and the other in his. You naturally put your head on his shoulder as you listened to the song.

“It's beautiful... but I didn't understand a word...” you smiled. Junhyung chuckled.

“I know... lets listen again.. but this time i'm going to translate it for you.” he kissed your temple and replayed the song. The song ended and you were a bit confused.

“Jun?..” you looked up at him and he looked down at you.

“How you feel?... in the song, the man is sad because she isn't with him anymore... but i'm still here...” you pouted. Junhyung chuckled at you than held you tighter.

“I know you are.... but i'm afraid that one day you will leave me.. I don't want you to ever leave me...”
he said seriously.

“Don't worry... your stuck with me... im not going anywhere..” you smiled and Junhyung gave you a long warm kiss on the lips.

 

End of flashback

 

“Hana....Hana..” Simon brought you back to reality. You were too busy reminiscing that you didn't see him next to you or hear him calling your name.

“Huh.. yes?..” you looked at him with the sponge still in your hand.

“Are you ok?” he asked as he wiped the single tear that fell from your eye.

“Yea.. of course..” you smiled and continued doing the dishes.

“I'll help... scoot over....” he said and you obeyed. Why was she crying?... what's the story behind the song?... I hope it has nothing to do with that jerk... Simon thought as he helped you do dishes.

You guys sat down and watched TV when someone knocked. Simon got up to open it to find Youngwon smiling.

“Olah..” he said as he entered and laid down on the sofa and put his head on your lap.

“What brings you here so early?''” Simon asked coldly. Why do they alwayd do that?

“I was bored....” He casually said. Simon was about to sit down but there was another knock. He opened it and froze. There stood two girls. One he recognized from Dongwoon's birthday, However one was really pretty.

“Hello... is Hana here?” one asked.

“Yea..” Simon let them in and you smiled.

“Hey guys..” you stood up and gave them hugs. Youngwon sat properly and wasn't like this much

“Hey... ” they greeted. and saw youngwon.

“Hi Youngwon..” Hyuna waved.

“Hey..” Youngwon smiled a bit. He only saw Hyuna a couple of times but she just reminded him of Junhyung. And he was sure it was the same for you.

“We went to the cafe... but it was closed.” Hyuna pouted.

“Yea we were let out early.... and even got a break tomorrow...” you smiled. A break? Simon thought.

“Oh really?.. how about we hang out?” Hyuna said as she sat on the sofa.

“I would love to... but CL and Ken planned a road trip... kinda..” you made an unsure expression. road trip? Simon and Youngwon both thought.

“Haha.. Kinda?.. to where?” Ga yoon asked.

“I don't know... she still hasn't figured it out... but she'll call me later and let me know...” You said

“Ohh.. can we join?” She asked.

“Yea sure.. of course..” you smiled.

“Awesome.... how about we go to my dad's beach house?” she asked.

“Uhh.. I don't know.. let me ask CL” you said. You called CL and she was okay with it.

“She said it was fine..”

“This should be fun.... I'm taking Doojoon with me... and I bet the boys would want to come too...” Ga yoon said excitedly. The boys? Simon raised an eyebrow.

“Are you two dating?” you asked. Ga yoon blushed.

 

“She's still shy about it.. it was just recently.” Hyuna giggled.

“Haha... congrats.. why didn't you tell me?” you scoffed. And she blushed even more.

“Theres a good chance Inati won't let you go...” Youngwon said out of nowhere.

“That's why i'm going to take my best friend with me..” you smiled at Youngwon.

“Not ganna happen.... I have work.” he said coldly. He didn't want you to go, especially if the boys were going.

“I'll go with you... i'm sure Inati would approve if I go..” Simon said casually. You looked at him surprised and than nodded.

“Oh.. okay..” you wondered. Simon would never go to somewhere like this for you. You looked at Simon and he was looking at Hyuna. Ahhh.... is it because he likes Hyuna and he wants to see her? You wondered. It made you a bit sad but didn't mind much.

“Create!.. than it's set!..” Hyuna clapped her hands together. I'm sure Inati won't say anything even if she were to go alone. Because she will have CL and Ken there. But I can't let her go there with 'The boys' and I bet Junhyung will be there too. And I know he has something in that little head of his.. I have to go and not let that jerk get to her.... Wait... why do I care... I just care for her that's why.. I don't want to see her get hurt... Simon thought.