Best noona

Unexpected love (Editing grammar ^^)

 

Chapter 70

 

“Why do I feel like Inati is hiding something from me... he's always out of town... does he have another job?... is he killing himself to pay dad's debt....” you asked then sighed. Simon soften and held your hand.

“Don't worry... he knows how to take care of himself....” Simon squeezed your hand and smiled. You felt butterflies in your stomach and you were turning pink as he held your hand.

 

“Okk... let's go..” Youngwon said as he came in but skidded to a stop when he saw Simon holding your hand. What's that about?.. are they a thing now?.. Youngwon wondered and Simon let go of your hand and stood up.

“Youngwon brought clothes for you to change into... go change and we can go home...” Simon gave you a bag and you took it and left to change in the bathroom. You finished and came out of the bathroom.

“Youngwon left to get the car from the parking lot.. so you don't have to walk all the way there...” Simon informed you and you nodded as you walked out the room with him.

“Are you in pain?.. can you walk?..” Simon asked as he walked beside you.

“I'm fine... I wasn't even hurt...” you chuckled.

“Where are you going?.. Exit is this way...” Simon asked as you took a right turn to a hallway.

“Hana... .. Hana.. ..” Simon called out but you ignored him and kept walking.

“Where is this girl going?..” Simon thought out loud and followed you. You stopped when you got in front of a door and turned around.

“Hana..” Simon raised an eyebrow.

 

“I'm going to stay with Zelo … at least until Yongguk wakes up... the Dr said he should be up by today..” You simply said and turned around to open the door but Simon held your hand.

“Hana.. you're in no state to stay here.. you need to rest.... on a bed... you have to go home.. i'll bring you back here tomorrow if you want... ” Simon said with worried eyes.

“Don't worry.. I feel fine..” you smiled and Simon sighed.

“Simon.. please.. I feel bad... this will make me feel a little better....” you pleaded and he turned his head and after a couple of seconds he looked back at you and exhaled deeply.

“Ok.... but i'm going to come pick you up at 8.. whether he wakes up or not...” Simon furrowed his eyebrows and zipped your sweater up and you nodded.

“Call me if you need anything...” He kissed your forehead. Your cheeks turned pink and you nodded.

“Be careful.... i'll see you later..” Simon smiled and turned around to leave.

 

You opened the door to find Zelo still fast asleep on Himchan. Wow... he slept like that for about an hour.. he must have been tired. .

 

“Hey.. what are you doing here?..” Youngjae asked as he lowered the volume on the TV.

“I was discharged...” you smiled and he nodded.

“Zelo should go home and rest.... he seems so tired..” you said sadly and they agreed.

“Im perfectly fine....” Zelo mumbled with his eyes close making you jump. He sat straight and stretched.

“Zelo... are you hungry?.. how about you eat with noona?..” You asked with a smiled. It didn't take Zelo a second to stand up.

“Let's go.. i'm going to die of hunger...” he held his stomach and your heart hurt seeing him like this.

“Ok.. you guys wanna join?..” you asked Himchan and Youngjae.

“We just ate...” Himchan said as he moved his shoulder in circles because it was a bit sore from having zelo sleep on it.

“Ok.. we'll be back..” You left with Zelo. You guys ate at the hospital cafeteria at 1:30 pm and came back to Yongguks room. Himchan and Youngjae both left and promised to be back at 7. Hours passed as you spoke with Zelo and watched TV together. Around 6, you heard some groaning and you looked at Yongguk. You gasped as you saw him moving a bit and ran towards him while Zelo followed.

“Yongguk..” You called out softly.

“Hyung.. hyung.. we're here...” Zelo said happily as tears started to form in his eyes. Yongguk opened his eyes and furrowed his eye brows as his eyes tried to adapt to the light.

“Zelo?.. Hana?..” he mumbled confused and you nodded.

“How do you feel?..” you asked as he fully opened his eyes.

“Fine..” He answered.

“I'll go call the nurse....” You got out of the room. When you came back, Yongguk was in a sitting position talking to Zelo but you noticed he kept wincing and lightly holding his lower left abdominal.

“Hello... how are you feeling?..” The nurse asked as she checked his blood pressure.

“Good..” he replied.

“Let me know when ever you feel pain... so I can give you your pain killers... the Dr will be here soon..” She smiled and left. You sighed in relief when you saw Yongguk looking ok, but you still felt guilty because it was your fault he was hurt. Himchan and Youngjae came at 7 and the boys chatted like they were having a family reunion.

“I told you he would wake up... he's made of steel..” Himchan chuckled and you smiled. Yongguk looked at you and he didn't care about getting hurt, because to him you were worth it.

 

Knock Knock

 

You all turned around to see who was at the door and you smiled when you saw Simon enter.

“Hey Hyung..” Zelo smiled and you looked at him surprised. Since when did they get close?.. you wondered.

“What?...” Zelo asked as everyone looked at him.

“Hana noona is the best noona ever.. and whoever she dates I will respect greatly...” Zelo said smoothly and you gawked at him in disbelief.

“He is your boyfriend noona... isn't he?..” Zelo raised and eyebrow.

“Yes I am... and I like your noona's favorite dongseang too...” Simon smiled as he walked in and ruffled Zelo's hair. Yongguk scoffed and Himchan shook his head.

“How are you feeling?..” Simon asked Yongguk. Yongguk hesitated but eventually answered.

“Good.. thanks for asking..” Yongguk replied and you smiled as you saw them get a long.

“Come on.. let's go.. you should rest..” Simon held your hand and pulled you up. You were still in shock for what he said earlier.

“I'll come tomorrow... and you should go home and rest too zelo...” you said and He nodded.

“Yea.. go home... I'll be fine here.. come tomorrow if you want..” Yongguk scolded Zelo and he smiled.

 

You got in the car with Simon and fastened your seat belt.

“You came earlier then you said...” You said and faced him.

“You said until Yongguk waked up...” Simon replied and you nodded.

Simon parked the car outside of the apartment and you both entered the living room.

“Simon..” you called out of no where.

“Yea?.” He answered.

“Why did you tell Zelo you were my boyfriend... he's going to believe it...” you blurted. Simon smiled and stood in front of you.

“I just told him my wishes....” Simon tucked your hair behind your ear and you furrowed your eyebrows in confusion.

“Hana... your past feelings towards me... are they still there?..” he asked and you can hear your heart beating so fast.

“Why do you ask?....” you asked calmly but deep inside your heart was going to explode.

“Because mines never left ever since the second I knew I was in love with you.....” He said as his hand cupped your left cheek.

“And when was that?..” you asked again now curious.

“I'm not sure.. maybe it was the first time you made me laugh.. or when we ate ice cream together.... or maybe.... the first time I laid eyes on you...” he leaned closer to you and you gulped as the next thing you new was Simon softly crashing his lips onto yours. You kissed for a bit then Simon deepened the kiss. You remembered you weren't in your best state right now and pulled out.

 

“I'm going to shower and change real quick...” you said embarrassingly and he chuckled at your cuteness.

“Ok.. i'll go shower too...” He smiled.

“Oh.. ok Let me give you some of Inati's clothes.....” you left to Inati's room and grabbed some clothes but Simon was already in the shower when you came out. Wow.. that was fast.. you walked to your room and went in your bathroom to take a shower. You looked at your arm as you took off the wrapped bandages. The burns where still very visible and you lightly touched it but winced as you felt pain. You took a shower without getting your left arm wet and came out. It took you longer then usual to put your clothes on. Oh.. I never gave Simon clothes.. you walked out of your room and saw his room door open. He's still in the shower.. You went in while looking at the clothes in your hands, making sure they were right.

You stopped your tracks when you looked up and saw Simon . He was only wearing a towel on his lower half and his hair was still very damp. He turned around and froze when he saw you. You looked at his chest and you accidentally dropped the clothes from your hands as your mouth opened a bit. You couldn't believe what you were seeing. Simon's chest and abs were full of bruises and cuts. He had a huge dark purple bruise on his left rib. And you would have never thought that he was in so much pain. He walked quickly towards you and picked up the clothes from the floor. He put the shirt on and looked at you.

 

“Hana..” he called softly but you were still in shock.

“Did.... you get checked at the hospital?....” you asked as you furrowed your eyebrows. Simon sighed and stood right in front of you. He wrapped his arms around your waste and peeked down to your face as you wouldn't meet eyes with him as you couldn't believe what you saw.

“Yes.. I got checked don't worry... they are just bruises.. nothing serious....” he brought his face closer and pecked you on the cheek.

“Im not wearing any pants..” he blurted and you turned red. Simon smiled as he saw you reaction . 

“I'll go to my room...” you quickly went to your room and sighed in relief as you sat on your bed. Oh gosh what was that? You fanned your self and smiled at the thought but frowned as you remembered his bruises.

You heard a knock then Simon let himself in. you blushed as he entered and he chuckled.

He walked towards your bed and laid down behind you.

“What are you doing?..” you asked as you turned around to face him.

“I'm tired... and hungry....” he mumbled and you just stared at him.

“What do you want to eat?..” you asked and Simon smirked.

“Will you give it to me?..” he asked as he eyes you.

“Depends... if I can make it... ” you squinted your eyes.

“Oh... you can make it alright..” he gave you a pedo smile. No way... it's Simon.. not Jisu you thought. But next thing you new Simon attacked you and started tickling you everywhere.

“Haahahaha.. Simon ..hahah.. stop... hahaha.. I can't breath.. haha” you tried to move him but he tickled every spot he can get. He was on top of you now and he wasn't moving. You gasped when u felt your burns rub hard against the bed and Simon stopped. He looked at you and you had your eyes shut with your eyebrows furrowed.

“Hana.. what?.. are you ok?..” he got off of you and pulled you up in a sitting position.

“Yea i'm fine...” you replied but Simon wasn't buying it. He felt like he had hurt you.. but where... Simon lightly gasped and held your left arm. He started pulling your sweater sleeve up but you pulled back. He looked at you and grabbed your arm again.

“Let me see...” he said.

“No..” you blurted.

“Hana....” he eyed you. You quickly got out of bed and stood up.

“You said you were hungry..” you walked out your room and Simon came after you. He was not going to give up.

 

 

 

(I know.. there wasn't a lot of Simon and Hana time.. but the next chapter will have bit more.... i can feel this story comming to an end.... *Cries*....)