Who?

Unexpected love (Editing grammar ^^)

 

Chapter 6

 

It was Friday morning and you were happy the weekend was finally here.

You got up and got ready quickly so you can check up on Simon. Your stomach always hurts you in the morning but it was killing you today. Maybe it was because you ate fried noodles yesterday. So you took your morning pill, and realized you only had 2 left. One for now and one for the night. So you decided to go later and get a refill from the pharmacy.

 

As you entered the living room, you saw Simon sitting on the sofa.

“Good morning..how do you feel.” you smiled while You were getting yourself a cup of iced coffee,

“Much better.. thanks again” Simon smiled sincerily.

 

Someone knocked on the door and Simon got up to opened it, but was surprised as he saw two boys at the front door.

"Anneyonghasseo! Is Hana noona here?" The tall blonde one asked.

"Um.. come in.. Hana.. they are looking for you" Simon informed you while he walked to the kitchen.

"Who are looking......" You stopped when you saw Zelo and Daehyun in the living room.

"Oh hey guys.. What are you guys doing here?" you asked.

 

Daehyun walked to you and took your cup.

"OoOoh.. Iced coffee.. Haha . Jackpot! " he laughed.

You giggled at his childishness and went to make you another cup.

"Well i'm helping hyung today at the flower shop so i insisted on picking you up! " zelo said happily.

"Oh haha.. Ok let me put my shoes on." *this girl hangs with too much guys* Simon thought. But he was just being jealous.

 

You walked with zelo and Daehyun to work and had a lot of fun with zelo and he kept on talking about his cool hyung ,Yongguk, that he seems to be really fond of.

"Yah.. Stop it already! Hana has a better chance with me than Yongguk."

-___-

 

"Daehyun.. Get back to work! " you laughed.

"It looks like its going to rain today noona.." Zelo said as he looked out the window.

"Yea .. I know..it's been raining lately" you smiled.. You loved the rain... It gave you an amazing feeling..

After a couple of minutes, You called the pharmacy to refill your prescription. They said it will be ready by 6pm but u have work at the cafe and the pharmacy closes at 7pm. So you called Daniel to pick it up for you.

 

* At the cafe*

 

 

“Hey Hana.. it's almost Halloween .. what are you going to be?” CL asked you as she took the dirty cups from on a table. 

“Nothing...i stopped dressing up for Halloween years ago..” you replied while cleaning a table.

“Aww come on...come costume shopping with us..last yr I had to drag you to the Halloween party..literally..although you didn't dress up.. but it was fun wasn't it?” CL whined.

“Haha..yea..but I'll pass.. I'm not going costume shopping and I'm not dressing up” you replied.

“Ken!!...Tell Hana..she wont go with us to look for costumes for the party tomorrow night.” CL complained to ken.

Ken came and whispered something to CL and smiled. CL nodded and smirked.

“What ever your thinking..no..” you said through squinting eyes.

“Hehe..okayy” CL and Ken both Replied together, Which made you even more afraid of these two because they were capable of anything.

 

 

*At the auto shop*

It was 5:30pm and the boys had a lot of work to do.

“You guys going to Nichkhuns Halloween party tomorrow?” Jeesu asked.

“I don't know...it depends..” Daniel answered as he poured oil in a car. 

“Halloween party?” Simon asked not knowing what they're talking about. 

“Yea .. Nichkhun throws the best ones!..we've been going to them for the past two years. ” Jeesu replied eagerly.

 

“Oppa..” Jessica came out of no where and smiled brightly . * what the.....what is she doing here* Simon thought.

*Oppa? ..who the hell is that? * Daniel wondered. *OoOh ..shes pretty * Jeesu smiled.

“Jessica? What are you doing here” Simon asked confused.

“Came to see you..pabo..” Jessica walked in and lightly slapped Simon's arm.

 

“Do you think Hana will go to the Halloween party tomorrow?” Jeesu faced and asked Daniel as if Jessica did'nt just appear.

“Who's Hana?” Jessica asked as she furrowed her eyebrows.

“She's Inati's sister. Simon is currently living with them” Jeesu replied innocently. Not knowing that Simon didn't want Jessica to know that. Simon quickly gave Jeesu the look.

 

“What?.. your living with a girl?” Jessica asked shocked with wide open. 

“Daniel... can I take your break and you cover for me.. I'll repay you next time.” Simon said as he walked towards Jessica.

“Yea..but I was going to pick up Hana's Medicine from the Pharmacy. You can take my break but you will have to pick up her medicine.” Daniel told Simon and he nodded.

“Ok . I will.. thanks” Simon grabbed Jessica's hand and started walking out.

 

“Yahh.. her birth day is January 13 1994!..Don t forget..she ran out and she needs them!” Daniel screamed loud enough for Simon to hear.

“Okkayy” Simon hollered back. He went out to a smoothie shop to talk with Jessica because he didn't want to talk to her with the others there

.

“Oppa.. you didn't you even tell us where you moved? How can you do that. I looked everywhere and got in touched with someone named day day and he told me where you where!” Jessica complained to Simon. She was Dari's (a close friend of Simons) younger sister and she liked Simon. But Simon doesn't feel the same way. She was just like a sister to him.

 

“Jessica.... I didn't tell anyone for a reason.” Simon replied calmly but a bit annoyed. He didn't hate Jessica, He cared for Jessica. but he just wasn't in the mood.

 

“Oppa waee?? we've known you for a while. And ive been bored since Dari is in the army.” Jessica complained.

“Jessica go home.. you can't stay here alone” Simon scolded.

“But im here with Oppa” Jessica replied. Simon gave her the look.

“Ok .arrasso.. i'll leave but under one condition” Jessica smiled.

“Take me tomorrow to the Halloween party you guys were talking about earlier” Jessica begged. Simon knew it was the only way she would leave.

“Ok fine..but than you have to go home after tomorrow....I'll book you into a motel that is next to the apartment” Simon informed her.

“Ok Oppa” Jessica smiled delighted.

 

Simon spent some time with Jessica. Since she was his friends sister plus he felt bad since Dari wasn't around to be with her.

 

 

You finished work at the cafe and Youngwon picked you up today since you guys live in the same place and he was passing by the cafe. But you decided to go kick it at the auto shop since it was Friday.

 

*In the auto shop*

 

“Hey guys!” You greeted

“Hana!! Are you going to the party tomorrow?” Jeesy asked as he walked towards you.

“Umm..we'll see” You weren't sure. You chilled with the boys for a couple of minutes and figured it was time to go home. Jeesy and Daniel where taking you home walking and Inati had a few papers to do.

“Let us get our things first” Jeesu said as he scatterd to get his stuff.

“Ok i'll wait up front for you guys” you replied.

 

As you walked out of the garage you saw Simon talking to a girl. You couldn't see well since it was dark so you just listened as you got closer.

“Let me get my things and I'll be back to take you to the motel” Simon informed Jessica.

 

“Hana!...hold up were coming” Jeesu Hollered making Simon and Jessica turn around and see you standing in front of the auto shop. 

“..So.. your Hana...” Jessica said while nodding her head as she checked you from head to two making you feel uncomfortable.

“ Um..Hi?” you said unsure if you were welcomed or not. Jessica just turned to face Simon and spoke.

“She's not even pretty... so no need for me to worry” Jessica nodded as Simon mentally face palmed himself.

“Umm..okay..nice to meet you too” you smiled and turned around to start walking.

“But even though ..what kind of girl sleeps in a house with a stranger?... your parents obviously did an awful job in raising you..” Jessica said with a scoff.

 

You stopped in your tracks and turned around. Jeesu and Daniel were a few feet behind you and heard what she said and they were just as shocked as you were.  Simon was also surprised ,but he knew Jessica always said what was on her mind, regardless if it was right or not. 

 

(OooOOoohhh..it's getting good....)