First meeting

Unexpected love (Editing grammar ^^)

 

Chapter 41

 

Knock Knock

 

Someone knocked a couple minutes after Simon left. Is he back? You thought. Hyuna got up to open the door and found Junhyung with a cup in his hand.

“Give these to Hana..” he handed her the cup of water and some pain killers.

“Ok” Hyuna closed the door and gave you the water and pills. You took them and went to sleep. He still so sweet...

 

The next day you woke up to the loud noise coming from down stairs. You rubbed your eyes and walked to the bathroom with one foot and only used your tip toes for your injured foot. You washed your face and brushed your teeth and went downstairs slowly.

“Yahh... Hyung.. stop eating my food...” you heard Dongwoon complain in the kitchen.

“Oh Hana.. good morning...” Yoseob said with his mouth full.

“Morning..” you smiled. You looked around.

“Where's everyone?..”

“Hyuna, Ga Yoon and Doojoon left to buy groceries.... Junhyung hyung left early this morning... Ken and CL are watching TV in the living room....” Dongwoon continued. You nodded your head.

“What about Simon?” you asked. Yoseob made a face.

“He's outside in the back I think..”

“Oh ok.. and Leo?”

“He left with his girlfriend... something came up I guess...” Dongwoon also muffled.

“Want some?” He held some toast and you shook your head with a thanks. You walked in the living room to see CL and Ken into the TV. You than walked slowly to the back and saw Simon sitting on the benches. It's freezing out... why isn't he wearing a jacket? You took a small blanket and went outside .

“Hey..” you sat next to Simon and put the Small blanket on top of his shoulders. Simon turned to his left to see you sitting next to him. He felt warm seeing sitting next to him.

“Why'd you come out?.... and why are walking?... does your foot hurt?..” he asked worried.

“Chill... I'm fine.. and who are you to scold Mr. Im out in the freezing weather with no jacket on..” you chuckled. Simon smiled and you guys just sat and enjoyed the beautiful view. CL and Ken called you guys in and Ken helped you walk to the living room. Doojoon and the girls came and they started cooking lunch by 12. you all were watching TV when a nerdy looking dude with glasses appeared as a character and Yoseob started laughing. He looked at Dongwoon and he started laughing too And you knew why.

“Bwoh?... Why are you guys laughing?...” CL asked curiously. Yoseob caught his breath and chuckled.

“CL... remember how Junhyung and Hana met?” he asked. Simon was all ears and CL smiled.

“Ohh.. yea it was funny..” CL chuckled. Yoseob saw Simon's Confused expression and explained.

 

“Junhyung hyung lost a bet and his penalty was to dress as a nerd, buy us all coffee and ask a cashier out. And he looked just like that..” He pointed at the nerd on TV.

“We happened to be at the cafe that Hana works at. Junhyung hyung walked up to Hana and we were laughing like crazy because hyung doesn't usually do these kind if things...” Yoseob started laughing. And you chuckled at the memory.

“And than Hana thought we were bullying Junhyung hyung because he was a nerd...” Yoseob finished.

“I didn't know..” you defended.

“She scolded us about bullying...”... you thought about that time as Yoseob was telling the story.

Flashback

 

You were waiting for customers when you saw this nerdy looking man with his hair brushed to one side and wearing glasses walk in with these other 5 guys. They kept laughing and pushing him to the cashier table while they sat at one of the tables. Are they bullying him? You thought.

“Hello..” he said nervously.

“Hi.. what can I get for you?..” you asked nicely. The man looked back at the laughing boys and sighed.

“I'll get 2 cappuccinos and 4 coffees..” he said.

“Palli palli!!” you heard one of the boys yell and laugh. 2 of them walked towards the front and The nerdy man sighed. Great.. they are going to embarrass me even more..

 

“Hey there pretty lady... how about you give our friend here a date?.. eh?” one laughed.

“Excuse me?” you furrowed your eyebrows.

“Why?.. is he too nerdy for you... than how about you give me one?...” He said and they continued chuckling. The nerdy boy sighed for the millionth time and he looked annoyed. The other three walked to you guys and you scoffed.

“No.. actually he isn't.... he has a better chance of getting a date with me than all you idiots combined...” You furrowed your eyebrows.

“Do you know how pathetic you guys look right now?... 5 to 1... really?... stop with the bullying... if you want to do that you can do it out of this cafe... you 5... out..” you glared at them and the Nerdy boy looked at you amazed. Wow... .. they all stopped laughing and looked up at you.

“Huh... no it's not what it looks like.” one said shaking his head nervously. You crossed your arms over your chest and looked at him. The nerdy man started laughing and you were confused now.

 

“It's not like that... He's my hyung.. he lost a bet and he had to dress as a nerd....” one that looked like the youngest said. The nerd stopped laughing and had a smirk on now.

“Yahh.. Junhyung … tell her..” the oldest smacked his arm.

“Yea.. it's true.. but I'm surprised... I didn't think you'd get so feisty” Junhyung ruffled his neatly brushed hair and took of his nerdy glasses. He than pulled his pants a bit down and smirked. what happened to the innocent nerd? You asked dumbfounded. He turned from nerdy to y in seconds.

“That's not fair... when I lost last time and had to be a nerd the other cashier lady laughed at me and took your guys's side.. I should've came here..” Dongwoon pouted.

“Sorry for the misunderstanding..” The oldest one said.

“So.. are you still up for that date?” The nerd who was named Junhyung asked. You looked at him in disbelief.

“CL!!” you managed to call for her. She was just a few feet away from you chuckling at the situation.

“Get their orders...” She nodded and you walked away leaving Junhyung dumbfounded.

 

End of Flashback

 

“Yup.... Junhyung liked the fact that Hana stood up for a nerd and would date him... so he thought for sure she would fall head over heals for him when he turned back to himself... only to get a horrible rejection..” Yoseob started cracking up...

“Yea but she ended up dating him after a month of Junhyung trying..” Dongwoon nodded. Simon was still processing this. Although this story was of you and Junhyung, he can't help but like you even more knowing what a great person you are. It was awkward for a bit until Hyuna called you guys saying lunch was ready. You continued having fun at the beach till it was 8pm.

“I think I should head home... I have work at the flower shop tomorrow morning...” you said sadly.

Who said you were going to work in that state? Simon wanted to ask but he knew better not to say... so you guys have a reason to go home.

“I have to go too..” CL smiled and Ken nodded.

“Aww.. it was fun though.... we should do this more often!” Hyuna said and everyone nodded.

“Yea it was.. thanks again Hyuna.. I had a good time guys..” you smiled and packed your stuff. You went home with CL,Ken and Simon.

 

You took a quick shower and saw that your cut is still not healed.

“Ughh.. I should go wrap it again...” you walked slowly to the kitchen to get the first aid kit. You turned around and gasped.

“Man Simon.. you need to stop doing that..” you whined.

“Doing what?” he asked innocently.

“Appearing out of no where without a sound..” you pouted and he chuckled.

“Need help?” he walked you to the sofa and took the first aid kit.

“I can do it..”

“I'ts fine..” he sat at the edge of the sofa and carefully placed your foot on his lap. He examined It than wrapped it right.

“It's still not healed.. the cut can easily be opened again.. so be careful.. don't walk on it..” he said and you nodded.

“Thanks..” you blushed.

“Anytime...” he put the first aid kit away and someone knocked on the door. You checked the time and it was 11pm.

“Hey..” youngwon entered and sat next to you casually.

“Daniel is coming in a bit... he's upset that you went with Junhyung's boys... but he probably won't show it...” he looked at you. And Simon had his eyebrows up.

 

“Did Junhyung go?” Youngwon asked. You hesitated but answered.

“Yea...” you mumbled. Youngwon stared at you.

“He was only going there to drop Dongwoon's inhaler... but it rained all night so he just spent the night....” Youngwon kept his eyes on you.

“But I woke up and he wasn't there..” you said quickly. Youngwon looked at Simon and he nodded as in indicating it's true.

 

“Ok.. you tell Daniel that..” he said. Why does Daniel care... and why does she care about Daniel? Simon questioned himself. Just as Simon was going to sit another knock was heard and Daniel walked in. He was expressionless and you didn't know what to say.

“Hey Daniel..” you tried to sound normal. He just nodded and sat next to you on the other side. All you can hear is the sound coming from the TV. Simon left to get a cup of water before Daniel spoke.

“Did you have fun?” Daniel asked while looking at the TV.

“Uh.. yea..” you nodded slowly.

“Did Junhyung go?” he asked bluntly. Simon stopped what he was doing and walked to the living room. Youngwon mentally sighed next to you and rolled his eyes. He knew this was coming.

“Yea... but only cuz ..” you started but Daniel cut you off.

“Did he spend the night?..” he asked as his jaw clenched.

“Yea.. but only...” you were cut off again..

“You promised....” he turned to face you with a hard stare. You don't usually see Daniel this mad.

“You were never going to even look at him..... after what happened... let alone spend the night under the same roof...after what that bastard did... Hana.. after he ”

“Daniel!” you stood up and furrowed your eyebrows. Daniel is the only person who knows why you broke up with Junhyung. Only because he beat it out of Junhyung.

“What?!... am I wrong or what?..” he half yelled as he stood in front of you. Simon took a step towards you guys instinctively.

“Stop acting like this.... it's been months already!”

“What's it to you?... and you act as if i'm marrying the man...” you grew angry at his words. Daniel's Jaw clenched even tighter and his hands turned into fists.

“Well with how your acting now, It seems like a couple more days and you will be..” Daniel said calmly but with daggers in his voice.

“That's enough Daniel..” Youngwon put his hand in front of Daniel.

You looked up at him and squinted your eyes in disbelief. You walked past him and walked out the door. You were so mad that you walked on your foot and the cut opened but you didn't feel the pain coming from it because the pain in your heart was more. Youngwon sighed and Daniel ran his fingers in his hair regretting what he said already. Simon was about to walk after you when youngwon spoke.

 

“Leave her be... I'm sure she doesn't want to talk to anyone..”

“It's in the middle of the night.. and it's freezing..” Simon glared at youngwon.

“She's at my place next door.... Jisu's there... don't worry.. I'm sure..” he finished. Simon turned around and looked at Daniel.

“What's your problem?....”

Daniel looked up at Simon and raised his eyebrow.

“Aren't you supposed to be the one protecting her?.. not the one hurting her?..”

“I'm trying” Daniel defended himself.

“Well you're doing an awful job...” Simon scoffed and smirked. Daniel was about to wipe that smirk off of Simon but stopped after he heard what he said

“Junhyung wasn't supposed to be there... but he just dropped off Dongwoon's inhaler and he couldn't go back because it was raining to hard....” Simon explained. Daniel closed his eyes in frustration.

 

“He left before Hana even woke up.... plus I was there and nothing happened...” Simon finished and Daniel was about to go apologize to you but stopped when Simon spoke again.

“I know you love Hana...” Simon said with a hard expression. Daniel froze and Youngwon wasn't surprised.

“Says who?” Daniel asked.

“Everyone, Daniel...... Hana is the only one that's blinded because she thinks there's no way you ever would..... But it's so obvious...” Youngwon rolled his eyes and he earned a glare from Daniel.

“Like what Youngwon said..... it's obvious... just by the way you look at her.. and just now.. what do you call that?...” Simon asked. Daniel sighed in defeat and closed his eyes.

“If you love her.. tell her...” Simon said although he wished he never said that.

“It's complicated.... and it's too late..” Daniel shook his head and left. Simon looked at Youngwon for an explanation and youngwon shook his head.

“Close the door and take a seat... it's a long story..” youngwon sighed.

 

(Ok.. that was Junhyung and Hana's first meeting!... next chapter explains Daniel's story towards Hana!)