New years (1)

Unexpected love (Editing grammar ^^)

 

Chapter 27

 

 

You where at work at the flower shop lost in thought. *Why am I feeling this.... I really don't want to like him... I should stop hanging with him a lot..... He's way out of my league ….* you thought. But you can't say that your feelings for him didn't grow after last night.

“HANNNAAA!!!!” you heard Daehyun and he wave his hand in front of you.

“Huh..yes?” you got back to reality and faced him.

“What are you thinking about?.. you seem so lost...” Daehyun asked.

“Nothing..” you answered.

“Pshhh... with that look.... I wanna know what your 'nothing' is... it seemed pretty interesting..” Daehyun chuckled and you smiled at his lame joke.

 

 

A couple days have passed and you were back to yourself. Messing around and throwing lame jokes here and there.

“Oh yeaaa....Ima Drink like there's no tomorrow...” Jisu said excitedly. You guys were at your apartment since the auto shop was closed today because It was new years eve. You guys are going to go to Junsu's new years eve party although You didn't know Junsu that well but Jisu and the boys did.

“I have a hot date tonight..... and believe it or not... she asked me first” Jisu smirked.

“Bull..” youngwon said. With a 'Yea right' face.

“What? .. than ask her..” Jisu said with wide eyes.

“Mhm... Anyways.. I have a date too....” youngwon smiled. You smirked happily.

“Is it that Miyun girl?..” you asked.

“Yea..” Youngwon smiled.

“Oh yea...” you high fived Youngwon.

“How come I don't get a high five?” Jisu asked.

“Because My date isn't some girl I met at the bar....” Youngwon smirked. Jisu blushed. You chuckled.

“No.. that's not why.. it's because hes had a crush on her ..since forever... but i'll give you a high five if you want” you smiled.

“Yea I want a high five.... a y one....on my lips..with yours....” Jisu said with a y smile.

“And this is why you don't get high fives...” Youngwon shook his head.

“Oh by the way... Hana.. are you and Yongguk dating?......” Youngwon asked out of no where. You gave him the “wtf” Face. And Simon looked up to see your answer.

“No....we are not..” you said. You haven't seen Yongguk in a while. Zelo said that he's been really busy with work that he barely sees him.

“Than is it ok if I you to the party tonight?” Simon asked with a straight face. You couldn't tell if he was joking or not.

“Huh?..” you looked surprised. Jisu and youngwon were also shocked.

“What?... you guys always her... we need some bonding time..” Simon said seriously than smiled.

“So is it a yes?” he turned to you and asked.

“Uhh.. yea sure....why not..” you said normally but you felt a little weird. It wasn't the same as when Jisu or youngwon take you out. Because they were like brothers. However Simon wasn't like a brother to you. So it was a new feeling. But you didn't know that Inati called Simon and asked him to take care of you. And he knew exactly what Inati was thinking.

 

By 8:30 you were ready to go. Since it was a simple party, You wore a cute long sleeve purple shirt and skinny jeans. You had your hair down in long waves. You put eyeliner and mascara and lip palm. You put your small jacket on and came out of your room and saw Simon playing with his phone on the sofa. He wore black jeans and a gray shirt with his black jacket on top. He heard you walking and looked up. He felt warm seeing you. He can't deny that you somehow changed the way he sees you.

“Ready?” he asked.

“Yea.. let me just put my shoes on..” you said and put your shoes on. Simon got up and walked towards you. You finished putting your shoes on and faced forward only to see Simon a few ft away from you. You gasped a bit.

“Yah...you scared me..” you said slowly with a pout.

“Sorry..” Simon chuckled.

“Lets go” Simon opened the door and put his hand lightly on your waist to lead you out the door. Your heart fluttered at his touch. You guys left tot he parking lot where Jisu and Youngwon were waiting for you guys in youngwon's car. You guys arrived around 9. Simon linked arms with you and walked inside the house. It was really pretty. There weren't that many people yet but they had happy hats on and balloons everywhere.

A couple of people greeted you and than men were speaking with Simon.

“I'ma go look for the girls..” you whispered to his ear Simon knew you wanted to give him time with the men so he nodded his head.

“Ok.. i'll just catch up with the guys than I'll grab a drink with you” He said and continued his conversation.

You found CL and Minzy and You guys chatted for a while..

“So..... your here with Simon??... you soo like him don't you...” CL smirked. You blushed than gave her the look.

“Shut up.. no I don't!!...” you smacked her arm lightly

“Mhmm... come on lets go get some drinks....” Minzy said and grabbed your arm.

“Oh..im supposed to get drinks with Simon..” you smiled.

“Don't like him my ....” CL mumbled.

“Wat?...” you said but you heard her.

“Nothing... lets go dance....” CL smiled.

“Ooh yea lets dance!!” Minzy said excitedly.

“Huh..wat?.. you know I don't dance at dance floors.....” you said knowingly.

“Yea I know... you don't have to dance....just be my human pole....come on lets go..” Minzy grabbed your arm and took you towards the dance floor. CL chuckled and followed you guys. Just as you guys approached the dance floor you stopped. You can't deny that you felt upset at what you were witnessing. Simon was dancing with Sohyun. Well she pretty much was grinding all over him. Minzy was already dancing. CL followed your gaze and saw what you were looking at. *Aish... I knew this was going to happen.* CL had a feeling you that you liked Simon but she wasn't sure.

“Hana?..” CL brought you back to reality.

“Huh..” you turned your head to her.

“You okay?” CL asked.

“Yea.. ima go to the ladies room.... go be Minzy's human pole for me..” you smiled and turned around.

CL sighed and took one last glance at Simon and met eyes with him. CL rolled her eyes and scoffed. She turned around and left to get a drink of alcohol.

You were walking to the bathroom lost in thought. *Get over it Hana.. you guys came here as friends... of course he will be dancing with other girls...I seriously should stop feeling this way... it's pathetic...* you scolded your self. You got yourself a cup of juice and went outside to get some fresh air.

 

*Flashback*

 

Simon was finished talking to the guys. Only to have other people chat with him. An hour passed and he was just catching up with people. After a couple of minutes someone interrupted his conversation.

“Hello boys..” Sohyun smiled.

“Hey..” all the boys smiled.

“Can I have a minute with Simon?..” She asked sweetly.

“Sure..” the boys said and left.

“Hey..” She faced Simon and smiled. She was wearing a short dress that revealed some of her chest. Simon wasn't into her because she wasn't really his type. He doesn't go for girls who throw themselves everywhere.

“Hey.. how have you been?..” Simon asked not really interested.

“sad..” she pouted

“Why?” Simon asked.

“Because you haven't called me in a while..” Sohyun pouted again.

“Ohh.. sorry..i've been busy lately..” Simon said. He didn't want to be mean to Sohyun since she was a friend of Doojoon.

“You can make it up to me though..” She smiled. Simon raised an eyebrow.

“Come dance with me...” She grabbed Simon and lead him to the dance floor. It all happened so fast. All he knew was that he was in the dance floor and Sohyun was dancing all over him. He didn't want to be rude so he decided to at least finish the song. He danced a bit but he wasn't in the mood. He wondered where you were and what you were doing. Just as he turned his head to the left He saw you talking to CL a couple of feet away from the dance floor. You than left and he met eyes with CL who rolled her eyes at him and scoffed. *Did she see me dance?... is she mad?..* Simon thought.

 

 

*End of Simon flash back and back to normal* (lol)

 

 

The song finally finished and he left to look for you. He forgotten that he promised you to get drinks with him. He walked to the drinks only to find CL put down an empty cup of alcohol and grab a new one. He walked towards her only to have CL give him a look. It's as if shes trying to hide her hate towards him. However she had two cups of alcohol and it was already kicking in her veins.

 

“Do you know where Hana is?” Simon asked.

“I don't know... aren't you her date?” CL asked sarcastically.

*-__- *Simon thought.

“I mean seriously....If you wanted to grind up some chick … than you should have took her instead of Hana..” CL said. She was half drunk and she was letting out all her emotions by now.

“huh?..” Simon was dumbfounded.

“Were not dating....” Simon said in a matter of fact.

“I know... she also wasn't dating Jisu or Daniel when they took her out... but you don't see them leaving her for someone else.... I mean even Jisu the womanizer would always be by her side and keep her company...” CL argued.

“It was only for a couple of minutes....and she has you girls as company... I didn't leave her alone...” Simon sighed.

“A couple of minutes my ....What happens when Minzy and I go back to our dates... where does Hana go?” CL asked.

“I don't know what she sees in you... I hope it's just my imagination...” CL thought out loud and left.

*Huh.. Hana likes me?.... I don't think so...* Simon thought but Seeing how CL was upset he wondered how much more upset you'd be. *Aish...... this is what I get for trying to help...* Simon sighed.