Where?

Unexpected love (Editing grammar ^^)

 

(Thank you commenters.. this one is for you guys!.... it's rather long but good!... i suggest listeing to k.Wills- Please dont! 

heres the link!..   http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PdUiCJnRptk   .. Enjoy!)

 

Chapter 42

 

“If you love her.. tell her...” Simon said although he wished he never said that.

“It's complicated.... and it's too late..” Daniel shook his head and left. Simon looked at Youngwon for an explanation and youngwon shook his head.

“Close the door and take a seat... it's a long story..” youngwon sighed.

Simon did as told and sat near Youngwon.

 

“Well... It's no doubt that Daniel has feelings for Hana now... ... but about 6 months before she dated Junhyung,” Youngwon bit his lip in thought.

“About a yr and a half ago... he didn't.....Hana actually had a crush on Him..” Youngwon nodded. Crush?.. on Daniel... of all people.. Simon thought.

“Of course Hana didn't tell anyone but me being close with her... I found out....Well she used to come to the auto shop.. like how she does now and see him there or we would all sometimes get together in Inati's place or my place...and it was pretty obvious to me.... ” youngwon smiled at the memory.

 

“I wouldn't say she loved him though..... she more like … just liked him..... However, at that time, Daniel didn't have any feelings towards Hana.... He was too busy crushing on Yuri” He made a face.

 

“Although he knew Hana liked him, he let it pass and acted as if he didn't know so he wouldn't hurt Hana. Two months later Daniel and Yuri dated and she became his official Girlfriend. As you know, Hana isn't the type to go for someone who is taken or isn't interested in her. Yea she was a bit upset at first but she quickly got over him. He dated Yuri for 4 months than broke up because she was bored of him and started messing around.” Youngwon nodded again. Simon was just listening and focusing on every word.

 

“As weeks passed.... Daniel paid more attention to Hana... and I guess he noticed what he was missing out on, but at that time, it has been already 3 weeks since Junhyung was chasing Hana to go out with him.... and than.. just like that She dated Junhyung around January last yr.. and Daniel was too late...

but his feelings for her grew even more as the months passed. You know what they say.. 'you don't know what you have until it's gone. and Daniel really didn't like Junhyung at all.

 

Hana was so in love with Junhyung that Daniel knew he lost his chance ... Hana Dated Jun for 6 months... and than they broke up a week before he left for Japan .... I don't know why.. she wouldn't tell anyone, however I know it was his fault because that entire week before he left he would show up to talk to her and she wouldn't want to talk to him... she would spend most of her time in my apartment trying to avoid him... she was really upset for a couple of weeks but eventually got over him... he must have done something stupid.....” Youngwon sighed.

“And that's when Daniel would take her out and try to make her feel better..... yup.. that's pretty much the story..” youngwon nodded for the millionth time.

 

“Well Hana hasn't been with Junhyung for months now.... why hasn't he confessed.. he has a chance now....” Simon blurted.

“Like I said... he's to late... Hana has no feelings towards him anymore and only sees him as a friend... and Daniel knows this too.... ” youngwon answered. Youngwon's phone suddenly rang and he answered.

 

“Yea?”

“Where are you?...” Simon can hear Jees's loud whisper through the phone.

“Wae?” Youngwon asked.

“Because it's 12 am and Hana fell asleep here.... I saw her when I just finished my shower and I was about to hug her when I saw her looking like she was about to cry... I asked her what's wrong than out of now where she burst into tears... I think something happened ..” Jeesu said sadly.

“Yea..It's a long story.. she got in an argument with Daniel..” Youngwon explained.

“Daniel... made her cry?.... he's so dead..” Jeesu whispered madly.

“Don't in, Jeesu and take care of her.. we'll come in a bit..” and with that youngwon hanged up and than looked at Simon.

 

 

“Anyways... I don't go around telling people Hana's love life.... I'm just telling you this for a reason..... as much as I don't want to say this...... but if you have any feelings towards Hana.. spill them now.... and don't even try to deny before you become the next Daniel..Take your own advice and tell her...” Youngwon patted Simon's shoulder.

Simon sat lost in thought. Do I have feelings for her?..... Although he feels like he does... but he wasn't sure.. and he knew how to make sure.

 

 

*When you left*

 

You were upset at Daniel. How can he just say things like that. You opened Youngwon and Jisu's apartment door and entered. You tried to suppress your tears from bursting. It was the first time Daniel has ever yelled at you, let alone say something mean. You felt the pain in your foot and walked slowly dragging your hurt foot towards the sofa when you heard a voice.

 

“Oh.. Hana baby!.. I've missed you..” Jeesu came out of the hallway wearing only PJ pants with his arms out ready to give you a hug. You stopped in your position with your head low, trying so hard to keep the incoming tears in your eyes. Jeesu's pace became slower and he furrowed his eyebrows in confusion.

“Hana?... are you okay?” and with the caring words, your tears started pouring. Jeesu was shocked. He walked towards you quickly and gave you a tight hug.

 

“Hana.. what's wrong?... what happened.. why are you crying?..” he questioned. You just covered your face with your hands and had them on his bare chest. He slowly backed to the sofa and made you sit while hugging you and caressing your back. You cried quietly while he hugged you for a couple of minutes and than stopped. He looked down on his chest to see you sleeping. You were sitting on your right side hugging jeesu with your left hand on his chest. Jeesu had his left arm around you and he didn't want to move because he was afraid he'd wake you up. So he just kept brushing your hair with his right hand and wiped the tears that were still on your face. He than called Youngwon and he told him it was Daniel's fault. Aishh Daniel..i thought you were the last person to ever hurt Hana.... he cursed in his head.

 

 

* Back to Simon and Youngwon*

 

Simon and Youngwon walked to go get you. They entered and What Simon saw before them crushed his heart. You were sleeping while hugging Jeesu who was bare chested.

“Why aren't you wearing any clothes? -__-..” Youngwon asked calmly as he walked towards the sofa to his apartment.

“Because I just came out of my shower when I saw Hana in the living room looking gloomy....” Jeesu whispered then sighed.

“Good thing the heater was on very high.... or we would have froze to death..” He said as he rubbed your arm. Simon glared at Jeesu then walked towards You.

“I'll take her home..” He said with a serious face.

“Hana is no stranger... if she wants to sleep here with me... then she can..” Jeesu hugged you tighter. Simon gave Jeesu the strongest death glare and Youngwon knew this was going no where.

 

“Jeesu..... let Simon take Hana home... i'm sure she wouldn't want to wake up to a half you...” Youngwon glared at Jeesu who made a face and unwrapped his arms from you.

“Wait.... What happened there?...” Youngwon asked as he pointed to your wrapped foot that had a blood stain on it. Simon stopped and closed his eyes. I told her not to walk on it.. he sighed and scooped you up bridal style. You had your face nuzzled on the crook of Simons neck and he felt his spine shiver. He saw you sleeping peacefully and just wanted to keep you in his arms.

 

“She stepped on glass .... I'll wrap it for her again when we get home..” Simon answered and youngwon nodded and opened the door for you guys.

Simon put you on your bed and you snuggled to your pillow. What am I feeling?... what have you done to me?.. Simon sighed and got the first aid kit to wrap your foot again while you were in dream land.

 

Sunday morning you woke up and got ready. You applied some concealer to hide your puffy eyes, but it didn't work much. You were glad you didn't see Simon or Inati and left for work . You got to the flower shop and your foot was killing you. Thank god i'm just going to sit behind the cashier.. I don't think I can stand for so long...

 

“Hana?” Daehyun said confused.

“Yes?....” you looked up at Dae who just came out of the back.

“What are you doing here?... I thought you weren't coming in for work today..” Daehyun asked unsure.

“Huh.. why?..” you asked.

“Simon called earlier and said you weren't coming in today because you hurt your foot... so I called Youngjae over.. he should be here any second..” he explained. You couldn't explain this feeling. It's as if Simon has been too nice to you lately. Your starting to get everything wrong. Like your feelings towards him were coming back and you wished they wouldn't.

“It's ok.. im fine.. im going to sit the whole time anyways...” you smiled.

 

“Oh.. hey Hana.. I thought you weren't coming in today...” Youngjae said as he walked towards you guys.

“Yea.. well I changed my mind..” you sighed. It was around 12pm and You had your chin on your hand when you heard the bell ring indicating someone came in.

“Hello.. welcome to..” you lifted your head and was surprised at who you saw.
“.... Simon?”

He walked to the cashier table and looked at you.

“Lets go..” He simply said with a straight face.

“Uhh...” you looked at your phone.

“It's only 12.... I don't get out until 2..” you said innocently. He kept his straight face and you didn't know what to say.

“Lets... go..” he simply said again.

“Where?” you asked as Dae walked in.

“Didn't I say she won't be working today?..” Simon looked at Dae.

“She's stubborn today.... you deal with her...” Dae simply shrugged. Simon sighed and grabbed your arm and tried walking you out.

 

“Yah.. Simon... what are you doing...?” you tried to walk back. Simon turned around and glared at you.

“I went home to see you gone... how can you go to work like this?” he asked looking down n then back to your face.

“There's nothing wrong with me..” you argued. Simon new there's only one way you'd follow him without arguing.

 

“If you don't come with me right now.. im going to tell Inati how you injured your foot.. and who you were with and them he wouldn't let you go anywhere next time...” …. you looked at him in disbelief.

“Fine.... just let me get my stuff..” you mumbled and turned around to see Daehyun carrying your bag and phone.

“Thanks..” you mumbled again and walked slowly with Simon outside. You guys were in the parking lot walking towards Inati's car when you spoke.

“What's wrong with him?....” you said to yourself but kept your eyes in front.

“What's wrong with me?” Simon scoffed and stopped walking. You looked at him regretting what you said.

“Your the one going to work when you can't even walk right by yourself....” he scoffed again and eyed his hand that was holding your arm for support.

“I can walk by myself..” you stubbornly removed his arm.

“The last thing I need is another lecture....” you mumbled and started walking awkwardly in front of him. Simon sighed and grabbed your arm again and stopped you.

“That's not what I meant.. but... you just don't take care of your self right..” he sighed. He was now in front of you and you looked up to see his face.

“Yes I do.. you guys are just over reacting...” you rolled your eyes and was about to start walking again when Simon held onto your shoulders.

“Damn Hana!...” he said rather loudly making you jump a bit. You looked up at him a bit frightened at his tone.

“Just once..just once... listen to me and stop being so stubborn...” he gritted his teeth. He was a bit annoyed and you can see it in his face and that set you off.

 

“What's it to you anyways?... why do you care?... since when did you?....” you removed his hands from your shoulders. For some reason you were getting emotional. Some people walked past you guys thinking you guys were just having a lovers quarrel. Simon looked at you in disbelief.

 

“If it's because your scared that Inati would get mad at you.. then relax.. I'm sure he won't...” you said. Does she think I do all of this just because of Inati? Simon couldn't take it anymore.

 

You opened your mouth to continue your rambling when Simon grabbed your left cheek with his right hand and crushed his lips against yours. You froze with your eyes wide open. You saw Simon close his eyes and he put his left hand on your right waste to pull you closer to him. You closed your eyes lost in the kiss.

 

You then realized what was happening and put both of your hands on his chest to try to push him so you can separate your chest from his. But all that did was make Simon pull you closer and deepen the kiss. You felt butterflies in your stomach and your legs grew weak. He finally pulled back and you slowly opened your eyes to see that his face was only inches away from yours. Both of you were lightly panting from the sudden kiss.

He kept his hand cupped to your cheek and you kept your hands on his chest. Your mind went blank and You guys stared at each other for a couple of seconds. What was that? You thought in shock.

“Not everything I do is because of Inati....” he said sincerely.