To me....

Unexpected love (Editing grammar ^^)

 

 

(Long chapter! enjoy!  Listen to Beast- On rainy days!... on replay! lol) 

( http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W44PYtzjrZE )

 

Chapter 46

 

“How does speaking of Zelo take you to Yongguk?..” you scoffed as you poured the coffee in the coffee maker. Why do they keep mentioning the Gukk dude..? Simon thought.

 

“Because Yongguk is a y version of Zelo..” you heard her laugh through the speaker.

“I have to make sure I get Zelo away from you.... because I am not going to bail you out for a minor...” you chuckled and CL laughed at your comment.

“Hahaha... but seriously Why don't you go for Yongguk?” CL whined.

“I don't know...” you thought at loud.

 

“Ok than.. since your not sure and need time to think... and we don't want him to run away.... how about you do something at least to hold on to him..” CL asked.

“Huh?...” was all you could say.

“Go on a date... or give him a kiss... but a good one!” she said excitedly.

“CL....... what is wrong with you.... do I look like someone who goes around kissing people!?..” you scolded her through the phone! You remembered the kiss you shared with Yongguk but he kissed you, your not the one that went for it and led him.

 

“Why not??...” she said slowly.

“CL...to you and some other people...” you emphasized 'Other people'

“ It might be just a kiss, 2 lips meeting..... but to others... it means more than that... I will not lead Yongguk when I don't have any feelings for him...” you continued. Is she talking about me?... I guess she is upset.... Simon thought.

“It's all because of Simon huh?...” she blurted. Me? Simon thought as he listened from in front of his door.

“Yah!.. says who?..” you felt your face getting hot.

“If you like Yongguk than you date him!... don't go around saying none sense... ” you tightened your towel.

“I would!.. but he doesn't like me.... he likes you... that's why Hana... don't go for someone who doesn't feel the same way. That will just hurt you and the more you keep on liking him the more you will regret it.. ..” CL said softly.

“I'm still in my towel... i'm going to go put some clothes... we'll talk later..” you said as you picked the phone up to your ear.

“Ok... take care.. just think about what I said..” you guys hanged up and you left to your room. When you came out you saw Simon in the kitchen looking in the fridge.

When did he get here?.. you thought. Simon looked up and saw your confused face.

“I got here a while ago.. when you were in the room...” he said as if he heard you ask. He wasn't lying. He did get here awhile ago when you were in the room, but he just didn't say exactly when was a while ago. You nodded and your phone rang.

“Yes..” you answered.

“Hana... im hungry... and im in the mood for kimchi stew.... can you make some?..Pleaaasseee!!” Jisu pleaded from the other end.

“Yea sure... but I'm missing some ingredients... i'm going to go get them.. so it might take a while..” you informed him.

“Ok.. ill come over later... Daniel said he's coming to eat too..”

“Ok. See you guys later..” you hanged up and left to your room to get ready. You were putting your shoes on when Simon spoke.

 

“Where are you going?” he asked as he walked towards the living room. You looked up and answered.

“The super market to get some ingredients...” you stood up and zipped your sweater. Simon looked at the time and furrowed his eyebrows.

“Alone?.... at this time?.. it's going to get dark in 30 minutes..... I'll come with you....” he started putting his shoes on. You wanted to tell him it was ok, but you knew he would insist.

“Because Inati would kill him if something were to happen to me..” you mumbled to yourself.

“Hmm?.” Simon looked up.

“Nothing..” you shook your head but Simon had already heard what you said but shrugged it off.

You guys walked a couple of blocks and turned the corner, and passed Donghae's bar. You walked a couple more blocks and got to the super market. You got the ingredients and Simon stuck by your side the whole time. You went to the cashier to pay for the items.

 

“Hello.. did you guys find everything alright?” The handsome man smiled while putting your stuff in bags.

“Yes...” You answered and returned the smile. Simon looked at you guys and scoffed. Is she flirting now? You took a bag full of your stuff and Simon grabbed the other 2 bags. You guys walked out of the super market and started walking.

 

“Give me your bag..” Simon held his hand out.

“No it's ok.. it's not heavy..” You assured him and kept walking. The sun had already set and the street lights were on now. You where just about to pass Donghae's bar, which was across the street. But 3 men stood in front of you guys and you stopped walking.

 

You turned to look at Simon but he was just as confused as you. You faced the men and Simon spoke.

“Yes?” he walked in front of you a bit.

“Look who it is?...” you heard a voice from behind you. You and Simon turned around. You saw a handsome man with another man next to him. He looks familiar... both you and Simon thought.

“Come on don't tell me you don't remember me?....” The man smirked but he was looking at Simon. Simon furrowed his eye brows.. he had a bad feeling about this. You thought for a while and then remembered.

 

“Oh... you're the one that I accidentally spilled your drink.... on your shirt... the night.. of.. my birthday..” you mumbled the last part. The man smiled and than looked at you.

“Exactly.. and it was my favorite shirt...” he faked a pout.

“But i'll forgive you... for a kiss.. how about it?” he smirked and walked closer to you but Simon dropped his bags and came in front of you and blocked the man's way. The man stopped and sighed. He nodded his head to the men that were behind you guys and all three of them held Simon. Simon was trying to get away from their hold but they were too much.

“Yah!!... let go of him...” you walked towards Simon, but the other guy held you and brought you closer to the jerk.

“What do you want?” you asked madly.

“Just a kiss..” he simply said.

 

“Why would I do that?... do I look like a kissing machine?” you said sarcastically.

“Well it's only fair since you spilled my drink on me.. ” he pouted again. You can't believe your what you were looking at, That was a y pout and it brought shivers to your spine. But he didn't seem that mean. For some reason he didn't scare you. The man loosened his hold on you a bit.

 

“No.. if you want fair.. than you do the same to me.... spill something on me... im sure I have some soda in one of the bags..” you said with a hmph.

“So what your saying is … to be fair on revenge... I must do the same to that person....” he said unsure.

“Yes.” you held your head up.

“So you'd rather get something spilled on you than get a kiss from me?” he asked surprised.

“Yes.” you answered again. The man sighed.

“Ok than...” He said.

“Yahh!!.. don't you dare do anything to her!!..” Simon yelled and tried to get away again and The man scoffed.

“Why would I do that to her?.... the weather is very cold today.. I wouldn't want her to get sick...” he touched your hair and you stared confused.

 

“I forgive you.... but” he turned to look at Simon.

“I believe I still need to get my revenge from you...” He smirked for the millionth time. Simon stopped confused. The man walked closer to Simon.

“You should remember my face because I clearly remember yours ...” he was now inches away from Simon. Simon froze and his eyes widened. He remembered. He was Jaejoong, the man that punched him in the lip for kissing that girl when he was drunk.

 

“So I see you remembered....” he smirked and walked back next to you. You were confused and you were trying to understand what was he talking about.

“I was going to just let the boys give you a good beating..... but” Jaejoong looked at you and smiled.

“Like what your girl said.... I have to be fair right?.. I do to you.. what you did to me...” he said innocently.

“Don't you dare lay a finger on her...” Simon said through clenched teeth.

“Oh.. I won't lay a finger on her... but maybe my lips?..” he smirked.

“This is between me and you... leave her out of it!” Simon tried wiggle his way out of the men's hold but they were holding him tightly.

“What are you guys talking about?” you blurted. Jaejoong looked at you and Simon's heart almost stopped. .. I don't want Hana to know.. Simon looked worried.

“Oh.. well.. you see your boyfriend here.... decided to kiss my girl and share saliva with her the other night....” He simply said and you looked at Simon a bit taken back.

 

“It was the same night you spilled my drink on me...” he finished. You stopped and furrowed your eyebrows in thought. The night I spilled his drink?.. that was on my birthday..... the same day Simon kissed me at the parking lot..... also the same night he came home and drunk kissed you... your heart dropped and Simon can see the hurt in your eyes.

“Not so faithful?... is he?” Jaejoong shook his head.

“You can't... it's not fair revenge...” Simon said pissed.

“Why not?..” Jaejoong asked.

“Because she's not my girl...” he answered and his jaw tightened when he saw you quite looking upset.

“So I guess you'll have to beat me..” Simon finished. You looked up and widen your eyes. Is he crazy?.. they'll kill him!

 

Simon would rather get beaten by these men than to see you kiss another man. Especially because of him.

“Are you sure?... because I won't show any mercy...” Jaejoongs eyes became serious. Although Simon said you weren't his girl, Jaejoong can clearly see that Simon loves you and he knew that getting a kiss from you is worse than Beating Simon up.

Simon nodded his head.

“Ok.. Pretty lady.. what do you say?” Jaejoong faced you.

“No!... it's up to me.. not her!...” Simon hissed. You looked at Simon worriedly and Jaejoong nodded his head once to his men. You don't know how or when it happened but all three men started beating Simon. All you can hear is grunting and groans.

 

“Yah!!.. stop!!.. what are you doing!?” you tried to get away from the man's hold. You saw Simon on his knees and two men holding from each side and one punching him and kicking him everywhere. Your heart hurt and you weren't able to stand seeing him like that.

“Stop!.. ok! I'll do it!!” you removed the man's hand and he let go of you. Jaejoong was right next to you. You quickly went to him.

 

“Don't you dare Hana!!” You heard Simon yell but it was to late. You had already crushed your lips to Jaejoongs. The men stopped hitting Simon. He looked up and the pain in his heart was worse than all his physical pain. You quickly pulled out.

“There.... Now let him go...” you panted.

“I honestly thought you'd want to see him get his kicked for kissing another girl... but that doesn't count..” Jaejoong said.

 

“Huh?..” you looked at him confused. No hana... why?.. Simon was lost for words.

“I didn't say they met lips... i'm pretty sure I said they shared Saliva...” he smirked. You looked at him in disbelief.

“Bastard!.. I swear I'll kill you!!..” You can hear Simon screaming. Jaejoong leaned in to your ear and whispered.

“Are you sure you want to continue watching him get hurt?.... it's simple..i'll lead and you follow.. ” he faced you and was taken back when he saw the tears coming out of your eyes.

 

Why am I getting kisses taken by me by force? You were scared and Simon felt weak from every place in his body when he saw the tears in your eyes. You blinked the tears and came closer to Jaejoong and he took that as an ok sign to kiss you. He leaned in quickly and kissed you. You had your eyebrows furrowed when he started to “Share his saliva” and your hands to his chest wanting to push him away but you couldn't since he will hurt Simon if you did.

Simon forgot how to breath and he stood planted on his knees.

“Hana....” he whispered. Jaejoong pulled out and you still had your eyes close. He was confused. It was just a kiss why are you acting like this?...

“It's just a kiss honey.... it's not like I you....” he took a step back.

“To you it might be...” you said as you moved his hands from your arm.

“Alright boys.... work here is done....” Jaeojoong said and started walking out. You saw Simon barely able to keep his balance on his knees and you ran to him. You bent down to your knees and held his waist.

 

“Simon.. are you okay?...” you asked worriedly.

His head fell on your shoulder and he was mentally and physically weak. I couldn't protect you hana... he was angry with himself. He picked his head up and the look in his eyes could kill.

 

“That bastard... I swear i'm going to kill him..” he tried getting up. Woah.. how did he get his strength so fast.. you held his arm with one hand and held his waist with the other.

“What do you think your doing?” you asked.

“Damn you Hana!...” he removed both of your hands and stood up. He had dirt on his clothes and blood coming out of his lip. He held his left rib and he was panting.

“Why?.. I told you not to do it!.. why did you?” He yelled at you. You were taken back. You didn't think he'd be mad for saving him.

“Why?.. …. you want me to let them beat you while I watch? Are you crazy?” you argued.

“I would rather get my kicked than let you do that..” He said pissed.

“Why are you making it a big deal?... from what I know to you Kisses mean nothing..” you said and he felt his heart sting. He stared at you and you stared back.

“But to you.. they mean something ... that's why..” he said as he walked closer to you.

“Than why would you kiss me if you knew they meant something to me....” you asked as your eyes started to get watery.