Secrets

Unexpected love (Editing grammar ^^)

 

Chapter 67

 

 

“She was my friend too...” Simon hissed and Yoochun stopped his fist mid air. Simon couldn't handle it anymore and blew up.

“I never meant to hurt her...” he finished a bit softly as blood drip from his nose. Yoochun put his hand down and stared at Simon.

 

“But you didn't want her to be with anyone but you... and if you couldn't have her... than no one can..” Yoochun hissed back and Simon stiffened and looked towards you. You were still trying to process what was going on. You didn't believe it and you didn't want to either.

 

“It's not like that..” Simon defended and Yoochun backed away and glared at Simon.

“I saw the way you would look at her... and I wasn't that sure until Krystal pointed it out ….” Yoochun looked at Krystal and she just looked at you.

“And with her help.... I Also found out about Hana....” Yoochun walked towards you and smirked.

“No offense though.... but she's no where near Victoria..... How did your taste go from high to low?... was it her chest that got to you?..” Yoochun looked at your chest and raised an eyebrow. Your heart beat started to quicken. Simon gritted his teeth and growled at Yoochun.

 

“But it doesn't matter anyways.... you're going to know exactly how I feel...” Yoochun went behind you and untied your hands from the chair. He grabbed your hand you gasped at the roughness.

“I'll take her with me first.... Krystal, you take Simon with those two..” Indicating the two men holding Simon. Yoochun had to be the one taking you because whereever you were, simon would be there. And he didn't want to risk losing you. Simon looked up and panicked as he saw Yoochun pulling you up from the chair.

“Yoochun!... stop!... take me!.. leave her alone!” Simon yelled and struggled to get out of the mens hands.

“Don't worry... I'll see you in a bit..” Yoochun dragged you out the door. You tried to struggled and wiggle out of his hold but he was too strong. Simon looked around in panic. He was scared because he knew Yoochun wasn't a good man and had no mercy. He turned to the left and saw Krystal staring at him with folded arms.

“Krystal... tell the men to let go of me... we can't let Yoochun do this... ” He said and she tapped her index finger on her lip in thought.

“No can do....” She smirked and walked towards him.

 

“Krystal... why are you doing this?...” Simon was confused to why Krystal was here with Yoochun.

“Victoria was my friend..... I knew her better than anyone..” She answered.

“Exactly... which means you'd know she would never want this...” Simon replied and tried to free himself from the men again but it's as if they were made of rocks.

Krystal paused in thought for a second.

“You should be thanking me...” She rolled her eyes and stood in front of him. Simon squinted his eyes in confusion.

“If it wasn't for me.. Yoochun would have went for Jessica.... but we all know she is just the 'Friend's obsessed sister'....right?..” She chuckled.

“You said that Hana wasn't your lover... so I guess telling Yoochun about Hana was a good thing.. at least better than Jessica.. right?..” She raised her eyebrows. Simon grew pissed knowing that Krystal was the one you told about you, but how did she know about you.

 

“How did you know about Hana?..” Simon asked. She scoffed.

“How can I not... everything was her fault...” she said irritated.

“What?..” Simon asked confused.

“All those days you bailed on Victoria's get together s with us, when you had your day offs, You said you were meeting a friend... little did we know it was your lover...” She said with an upset yet angry tone.

“I was meeting with Inati, her brother.... not Hana.. I didn't even know Hana at that time... .” He corrected .

“Right?... her brother?.. good one...I used to always wonder why you'd ignore me and act as if I wasn't there.... and It was all because you had Hana in your heart.....” She took a chair and put it behind Simon. The men pushed him down to sit and they tied his hands behind the chair.

“This.... isn't about Victoria?.. is it...” Simon asked shocked at his discovery.

 

“Bingo....” She she pointed her finger up and chuckled.

“You ask how I knew about Hana?...” She smirked and grabbed a chair and sat in front of Simon.

“Well... After the accident with Victoria.... Yoochun went to jail for drug abuse... and you left town.... I knew you'd be in pain after what happened... so I wanted to look for you and be there for you.....” she took a deep breath and brushed her long bangs behind her ears and put one leg over the other.

“After about Five months... I saw a friend of Jessica's … and found out she was going to meet you for your birthday... so I followed Jessica...” Krystal shook her head and Simon was shocked. How could all of this happen and yet he didn't know.

 

“But it doesn't end here..... when I was about to enter the auto shop to greet you the next day, I saw you four come out.... and I saw her... Hana... I didn't want to make assumptions.. so I followed you four... and they way you couldn't keep your eyes off her through out the day and the way you looked at her gave it all... I figured it all out....” Krystal's tone changed and she stood up glaring at Simon.

“Everything was her fault... she took you away from me before I could even have you...” She said angrily.

“Krystal.....” Simon said softly. Simon figured it out. This girl was crazy, She was a maniac that needed help.

“I hated her.. I was envious and I wasn't going to allow her to have you easily... not after everything I done... I knew I needed help and Yoochun would be out of jail in a couple of days.....” Krystal sat back down on the chair.

“Yoochun just wanted to give you a good beating that left you hanging between life and death.... but I convinced him that getting fair revenge was getting back at you with what you did to him... by taking your lover away......” She leaned foreword and looked Simon in the eyes.

“Yoochun is gullible and it's easy to change his mind.... he went straight to David and David lead him straight to you..... and you two coming out of that valentines party only confirmed everything to Yoochun.... ” She smirked and shook her head and leaned back on the chair. Simon heard something clash outside but Krystal was too busy telling her story to notice.

 

“It's funny how you all disappeared not even a day after.... but Yoochun wasn't giving up.... and neither was I..... we waited patiently for 3 weeks for you to come back.... and I grew impatient.... so that's how we are here now.....” She exhaled and stood up. She looked at her phone and read a text and put the phone back in her pocket.

 

“Story time is over.... we're late... Yoochun is waiting at your local bridge..” She smiled and Simon's heart dropped. Bridge?... no..no.. this can't happen Simon panicked and he knew he had to get away.

“Krystal... don't.... you can't..” Simon hissed through clenched teeth. She smirked and walked towards Simon. She bent down to meet eye level and glared at him.

“Watch me..” She simply said and turned around.

“Untie him...” She said and the men untied Simon from the chair but his hands were still tied together to the back. Simon was not going to let them hurt you. He kept his feelings to himself so you wouldn't get hurt. And to be banned from being with you so this can happen.... Simon was not going to alow it. Jrystal lead the way to the door as Simon followed with two men holding him. As simon took the third step, he kicked the man on the right between his legs and spun around to kick the second man. He gave one each one a couple more kicks until they couldn't get up. He looked up to see Krystal carrying a medal tool and pointing it at him.

 

“I'll take that..” A man with a hood on and a mouth mask took the medal tool swiftly from behind Krystal. She turned around and gasped.

“What are you doing?!.... you're supposed to be helping me...” Krystal shouted.

“Not me..” He lowered his mask and Simon knew this man was familiar. He grabbed Krystal and tied her hands behind her back then untied Simon's hands.

“I told Yoochun he shouldn't trust Yunho's men!” Krystal hissed to herself.

“Let's go.. I called Yongguk when I saw you come in while guarding... and he got here right when that man left with Hana.. so he followed them...” The hooded man said and Simon was confused.

“I'm Himchan.. Yongguk's friend.... we met at the valentines party..” Himchan sighed and Simon remembered. It wasn't time for greeting.

“Let's go.. there's no time...” Simon ran out of the building with Himchan dragging Krystal behind him and entered Simon's car.

“Do you know where to go?” Himchan asked.

“There's only one bridge near by .. lets hope it's the right one..” Simon the engine and sped through the night.

 

“Yongguk... where are you?..” Himchan asked through the phone.

“We are at the bridge.... he's in the car with Hana.... I don't want to make a wrong move... you guys hurry and come... So one can distract him and one takes Hana...” Yongguk replied and Himchan nodded and told Simon what Yongguk said.

“Tell him we are going to trade... Krystal for Hana....” Simon said as he started to shake in fear. He was so scared he was going to lose you. He wasn't sure if Yoochun would even care for Krystal and wouldn't trade.

 

The boys saw Yoochun's car parked on the side of the road on the small bridge. Simon parked a couple of feet on the right away from Yoochun's car and came out of his car. He opened the back door and brought Krystal out. Yoochun did the same and he had a cold aura around him. Two men came out from Yoochun's car and held your arms. You started to shake In both coldness and fear. Yoochun than grabbed your arm from the men and lead you near the side of the bridge. You shivered as you looked down at the water under the bridge. The bridge didn't even have something to prevent someone from falling into the water. Only wooden wide sticks that a person can easily go between them. You looked in front of you and saw Simon on front of his car while holding Krystal's arm. There was a man next to him and after you stared for a couple of seconds you realized it was Himchan.

What is Himchan doing here? You wondered confused.

 

 

Simon stiffened and took a few steps as Yoochun brought you near the end of the side bridge, but Yoochun's two men stepped in front blocking his way. Yongguk parked his car quickly on the other left side of the bridge and walked quietly towards you.

“Stop!...” Simon screamed. He was only about 7 feet away from Yoochun and you. His heart pained him as He saw your weak body and tear stained face. Simon brought Krystal near the end of the side bridge and she gasped.

“Give me Hana .. and i'll give you Krystal...” Simon said coldly glaring at Yoochun. Yoochun smirked and eyed Simon.

“Or what?.. you'll throw her in too?... go ahead...” Yoochun replied daringly. You widened your eyes in fright. You looked In front of you again and the water was shining from the light that was coming from the moon. It looked ice cold and you weren't sure if you were able to swim. All you needed was a light push and you'd fall straight down.

(eekkk... what's ganna happen?..... well now you guys know Simon's reason for everything!!)