Ga Joon

Unexpected love (Editing grammar ^^)

 

Chapter 47

 

Simon froze. Unsure of how of answer.. Why did i kiss her? He wasn't sure himself. Because... although I didn't know it at the time.... but.. i'm in love with you.... thats why.. Simon wanted to tell you, but something was stopping him.

 

“Because I didn't know at that time...” he turned around and picked up the small bags.

“Let''s go..” he couldn't look you in the eyes because he didn't want you to see the loving look he has when he sees you. You sighed and shook your head as you saw him trying to walk normally but it was obvious that he was physically hurt.

“Give them to me...” you tried to get them but he moved them away.

“Simon.. if your hurt... tell me..” you quickly snatched the bag and held his hand and he stopped his tracks.

“There's nothing wrong with asking for help.......men and their prides I swear.... ” you shook your head and held his hand tighter and started walking. Simon kept glancing at your hand with his and his heart was beating quickly.

 

You entered his room with the first aid kit and he sat on his bed. Simon froze. It's as if he's seen this scene before. Like he was having Dejavu. Did I dream this before?... he thought. You stood in front of him and shook your head and started applying the medicine to his cuts.

 

“I brought ice packs too... In case your hurting somewhere..” You said as you put a band aid on his arm.

Simon's head hurt. He didn't know what it was. It's as if this all happened before. He furrowed his eyebrows and then widened his eyes in surprise as he had a small flashback of you.

Simon!.. please..... . He held his head tighter.

 

“Simon are you ok?” you bent down to check but he just pulled away. He remembered your frighted tear stained face but it was like a dream to him. Did something happen?

“Im fine... you can go..” he said without looking at you and still holding his head.

“Simon?..” you were worried with his change of attitude and tried checking his forehead but he just stood up quickly making you take a step back. He looked down at you and clenched his jaw.

 

“Just leave Hana..” you saw his fist get tighter. You remembered what happened last time but your weren't scared because he wasn't drunk and you knew he wouldn't hurt you but you didn't want to piss him off. You looked at him for a couple of seconds than left the room. Simon banged his hand on his night stand and than ruffled his hair. What is happening to me?.. Hana cried?.....it felt so real...

 

What's wrong with him?... you thought as you left to your room. You called Jisu and informed him that you will make his kimchi stew tomorrow. You were in your room when you heard the front door close. Did he leave to work?... in that state?.. you shook your head and decided to not in. especially with the look he had earlier.

 

A week past and Hyuna informed you that Doojoon asked Ga Yoon to marry him and she said yes. You were really happy because you've always known that Ga Yoon loved Doojoon from the beginning. Inati also left on a 'Business trip' to get stuff for the Auto shop. He would usually go but lately he has been going on a lot. However this past week Simon would avoid you. You barley saw him and he wouldn't come home during the day like usual.

 

Is he bipolar?..one second he get his kicked for me.. and then he avoids me for a week.... you were growing frustrated. Why did I end up liking someone like him?... you left to the cafe shop for work and chatted with Ken and CL.

“Awww.. I remember you telling me that she liked him …. way back..” CL said in aw.

“Yea.. I guess people shouldn't give up so easily ..” you replied.

“Are they going to have an engagement party?...” Ken asked.

“Yes..Doojoon called and told me it's tomorrow... and to bring you guys...”

“Are you going?...” Ken asked.

“I guess...what about you guys..” you asked.

“I can't go … I have to go see my mom back in town ….” Ken sad sadly.

“Im not sure …” CL said unsure.

It was 9pm and you and Leo were finishing up work.

“Get ready... were going to close up now...” Leo informed you.

“Ok..” Someone came in and Leo spoke first.

“Sorry.. were closing..” Leo called out.

“It's just us..” you heard a voice and looked up.

“Oh!.. Yoseob?... Dongwoon?.... hey..” you smiled.

“Hey Hana..” they said together.

“Since you guys are closing up... we'll take you home..” Yoseob smiled. You chuckled.

“Ok.. let me just call youngwon and tell him cuz he was going to take me home...” you called youngwon and informed him you were going home with the boys.

 

“Are you sure your not cold?... I can turn the heater on higher..” Yoseob asked as he was driving.

“No.. im good.. thanks..” you assured him. You were sitting in the passengers seat and Dongwoon was in the back seat.

“I'll come and pick you up tomorrow to take you to Doojoon's engagement. Ok?” Yoseob smiled.

“It's ok... you don't have to..” you argued.

“Why?.. are you embarrassed of me?.. is that why?.. im just giving you a ride..” Yoseob exaggerated.

“Ayy... Who said that?... aish.. fine come and pick me up.. I just didn't want to be a pain..” you chuckled.

“No.. never... i'll call you..” He ruffled your hair and you just shook your hair. My abused hair..

“Oh Hyung... lets go see Junhyung Hyung after we drop Hana off..... I haven't been visiting him much” Dongwoon said innocently.

“Why?.. what's wrong with him?” you blurted. Yoseob looked panicked.

“Ahh..it's just that he got into a fight and they reopened his scar...” Dongwoon blurted than shut his mouth with his hands quickly realizing his mistake. You weren't sure you heard right. You turned your head to look at Dongwoon.

 

“His Scar?” you asked. They just stayed quite and then Yoseob answered.

“It's nothing..” Yoseob tried to brush it off.

“Yoseob... I know you well enough and It doesn't sound like nothing...” you looked at him. Yoseob sighed and hesitated about telling you.

“Remember how Junhyung's mom needed a kidney?....” he asked and you nodded your head.

“Junhyung was the donor and we didn't find out until the night of your birthday. He got into a fight and the surgery scar reopened. That's why we were late that night, because we went to see him. We were going to stay with him but he insisted on us going to your party.” Yoseob said sadly. Your heart hurt.

 

Although you didn't see him the same way you used to. He was still someone you cared for and not being able to be there for him made you feel bad.

“Im sorry Hana.. you weren't supposed to know this... he didn't want any of us to know... especially you...” Yoseob finished. You just nodded but the ride home was a silent one and Yoseob regretted telling you after seeing your sad face.

 

You walked in the apartment lost in thought. He must have been hurting.... mentally and physically...

 

you took a shower and waited in your room until 11 when you heard a knock. You opened the front door and youngwon let himself in.

“What's up?..” you asked as you sat on the sofa.

“Just wanted to make sure you arrived home safely...” Youngwon sat on the sofa next to you and you nodded.

“And Jisu and Simon are working late so I wanted to spend my Friday night with you..” he finished.

“Oh ok... lets watch a movie!...” you got up and put a movie on. Youngwon was sitting on the sofa and you laid down next to him and put your head on his lap as a pillow.

“Are you comfortable?..” he asked.

“Yup!” you chimed.

“Well enjoy it cuz it won't last..” he said and you chuckled. An hour and a half past and you were already sleeping. Simon finally came around 1 and saw you sleeping on youngwon. Jealousy grew on him. He wanted you to be like that to him but he couldn't. Especially with the flash backs he had last week. He was afraid. Did it really happen?... did he really make you cry. He decided to avoid you until he can figure it out and see what happened because he was really confused.

 

“Oh your here?..” youngwon whispered to Simon and he just nodded.

“How long have you been here?..” Simon asked.

“Not long.. like 2 hours...I stayed with Hana because I know how much she hates staying late by herself....” he said slowly and tried moving you off of him so he can get up. You sleepily sat with your eyes closed and still sleeping.

“I swear this girl can sleep through war...” He chuckled.

 

“I'll take her to her room..” Simon walked to you and made you stand up.

“Ok.. i'll go to sleep... I can barely keep my eyes open...” youngwon said and left the apartment. Simon was holding your arm and you were technically sleep walking. He chuckled to himself and walked you to bed. You mumbled something but he didn't catch what you said. He put the covers on you and sat on your bed.

“What exactly happened Hana?... was it the night I was drunk?...” Simon whispered to himself sadly than left your room.

 

The next day you got ready at 8. You wore a simple long gray colored maxi dress and had your hair down in waves and simple make up on. Yoseob came and picked you up like he promised.

“You look beautiful....” he smiled.

“Thanks...” you blushed.

 

You got to Doojoon's place and you were a bit nervous. You saw Doojoon and Ga Yoon and Congratulated them. You than stood talking to Hyuna for a while until you heard someone calling your name.

“Hana!!... here!!” you saw Kikwang smiling and waving you over. He was standing in a circle with the others.

“Let's go..” Hyuna grabbed your hand and lead you.

“Hey guys..” you greeted. The boys kept making you laugh but for some reason you felt sad.

“Having fun?...” you heard Doojoon say. You turned to your left and saw Simon standing next to him. He was just as surprised as you. Hana?.. well why am I surprised.. she is close to them.. Simon reasoned to himself. But what surprised you more was the girl next to him. Sohyun?... apparently she joined the circle when Simon did and stood next to him.

 

Hyuna rolled her eyes and whispered to you.

“I really dislike her...” She mumbled and made a face.. Me too... you thought.

“Glad you can make it Simon..” Doojoon turned his attention to him and he just nodded.

Everyone was talking to each other. But Sohyun couldn't get her hands off of Simon. She kept rubbing his arm and making skin ship. Simon wasn't liking it at all but he couldn't really say anything. You couldn't stand the sight you were looking at. It was hurting you too much.

 

“I'm ganna go to the ladies room...” you smiled. But Simon can see through that smile.

“Want me to come with you?..” Hyuna asked.

“No.. it's ok.. you tell me what I'll be missing ..” you took a last glance at Simon to only see him looking at you already. He knew you left because of him and he didn't want you to misunderstand. A tear was threatening to fall from your eye. You quickly went to the bathroom and regained strength. Come on Hana.. it up!... no one told you to like him..... you scolded yourself. However right when you walked out of the bathroom you stopped. Your heart hurt from the pain you can see behind that smile on the man's face that's standing in front of you.